May someone help understand my retrograde planets?

March 12, 2020 at 17:48 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Iaia
May someone help understand my retrograde planets?
Hi there! I have many retrograde planets and I know that they are due to my karma and my previous lives.
What I’m mostly afraid about is my Venus in Leo in 11th house!
I would like to understand how I can make my situation better and how I could get rid of my previous and “negative” karma.
Thank you
Bye cuties ♥️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 12, 2020 at 17:56
(Libra) leorising
i have venus retrograde in my 4th house in scorpio, this year (2020) it will be with direct moviment (progressed birth chart)
i ve seen your progressed birth chart, but you will have your venus in direct moviment in 2021. you are lucky, i had to wait 33 years old for my venus has direct moviment...

:68:

https://theastrocodex.com/natal-ven…
March 12, 2020 at 18:00
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Exactly the average number of planets retrograde.
It is more natural to have the Sun completely obliterating an inferior planet.
:199: transiting :172: the :66: should be interesting for you!
March 14, 2020 at 10:45
(Sagittarius) NancyDrew
Retro planet on its one doesent mean anything.... The contecst is important.... I am new here so maby I didnt see it... But having your chart is always better way to ask a question....
March 15, 2020 at 04:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Evolutionary astrology interprets retrogades as a planet you came here to express slightly differently than most....in a more internalized way.

This article explains it http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/…

Its the only convincing explanation of retrogades ive heard só far.
March 16, 2020 at 09:29
(Taurus) nutelina » themagi
Indeed I would agree with this, I have a lot of retrograde planets. When Mercury went retrograde I was having a great focus because I have Mercury retrograde natally, but a lot of things are perhaps more boring?
March 20, 2020 at 13:25
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Sun-mer-venus-NNode rahu leo 11th, lords 9/10/1/11 prosperity n gains through foreign arts, medicine-pharma, anesthetics, literary-oratory-political aptitudes, and through govt-corporates-social elite but with delayed results, and rise-fall in life and toxic health issues heart-stomach-kidneys-skin etc to care, a mixed bag as usual.

prayers for ancestors, observe fast on No-moon evenings, observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant; leo high self-pride and individualist;

retro venus towards cancer 10th giving charismatic leadership and artistic career, lord moon over 3rd sag for teaching-counseling-singing aptitudes;

Jup-sat taurus 8th aptitude for research into economics, dentistry, banking, insurance, cooking, hotel management, etc, but sat-mars opp under stress-struggle to cope with and entrepreneurial attitude, and research projects; jup-sat 8th chronic throat-thyroid-nutrition-dental-urological-piles issues; jup cap now trine natal jup-venus taurus;

moon-mars sag 3rd volatile emotions and finances; good initiative, sports aptitude, accident prone, strained sibling relationships; mars debilated aspect over cancer 10th impacting career and anemic heart-lungs-knees to care; sat too aspecting cancer 10th; observe fast sat evenings;

SNode acq 5th, hyper-innovative/reformist, detached luck-education-romance-children-position; pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica pain etc;
sat aspecting own acq 5th protective;

SNode ketu now transit cap 4th, detachment from mother-motherland-property matters transiting pars fortuna; pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

Sat sooner moving to own acq n SNode 5th opp sun-NNode etc impacting luck-education-position-health-friendships-relationship to care; seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;

hope inputs enable reflect how true-insightful-helpful-ideas to adapt, traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies.

wishing you well, kshantaram

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »