Could someone identify the peculiarities of my birth chart

March 6, 2020 at 16:23 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Could someone identify the peculiarities of my birth chart
Hi everyone, I´m very attracted to astrology but I´m still not very good at reading birth charts. Is there anyone who could help me understand the peculiarities and potential of mine? Thanks :78:

I was born on 25 May 1995 at 00:30 in Verona (Italy).

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 6, 2020 at 16:44
(Aquarius) Amdash
I´m in the same boat as you quite frankly. But I would definitely like to give it a shot if you would let me.

I found one in terms of potential. But I hardly call that one potential and more like the path that you Will find yourself on phone.

It is your north node in Scorpio.

Now first have you found yourself as you gone through life noticing that you at times work harder (which is a good trait) but not smarter?

Have you ever found yourself sometimes sticking with what you know.?

Do you like to overindulge on food sometime?
March 6, 2020 at 16:55
(Gemini) SagMeister » Amdash
thank you for your answer.
I agree, but not entirely. I usually work more than my colleagues (I´m a visual designer) but I´m usually recognized for that.
For the other two questions I would say that yes I usually find it hard to get out of what I know but I feel a force that always pushes me towards the unknown.
For food, I love to eat, but I also love to be fit. But I tend to exaggerate with alcohol, smoking, sex sometimes (especially in the past).

Who knows? haha. :39:
March 6, 2020 at 16:57
(Sagittarius) Sus
I´m having a hard time reading charts cause Placidus system is the one I was used to but when I look the size of houses, I prefer equal system. But it´s always a shot in the dark. Which is accurate and suitable? I´m very very confused!
March 6, 2020 at 17:04
(Aquarius) Amdash » SagMeister
" But I tend to exaggerate with alcohol, smoking, sex sometimes ( especially in the past ).

well I´m glad you said that first before I did. ??Because I had noticed that that was in your chart. With Lilith being in Gemini in the fifth house, let´s tactically deals with a lot of, (I´m not going to say dark ) Nicely enjoyable indulgences.???. But Lilth can also be too much sometimes in that regard.

" i´m a visual designer "
Oh dude that´s bad ass! I´m an interior home sub contractor on the side but I am mainly doing some graphite so portraits, and Japanese books known as MANGA. My aim is to sell them at local and distant anime and comic book conventions!

Also it´s very good that you´re staying fit and trying to keep it balanced. I noticed you had an interest in food as well with Lilith there as well.
March 6, 2020 at 23:12
(Gemini) SagMeister » Amdash
Ahah!

Cool that u are a creative too

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »