Trump´s Mars in Leo in the 12th, affected countries

March 2, 2020 at 19:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Trump´s Mars in Leo in the 12th, affected countries
Has this been discussed?

Countries that are ruled by Leo include Afghanistan, India (pictured), Italy, Macedonia, Romania, Sicily, Ecuador, Zanzibar, Bhutan, Bolivia, Central African Republic Chad, The Ivory Coast, Gabon, Indonesia, North Korea, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Mongolia, Seychelles, Singapore, Ukraine, and Madagascar.

Cities that are ruled by Leo include Bristol, Bombay, Chicago, Madrid, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Rome, and Bath.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
March 2, 2020 at 19:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Aww...I hope he´s nice to them. Especially Australia. All the Koala´s live there and they´re so adorable! :1: Maybe he needs to take action to help save the animals.
March 2, 2020 at 19:39
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Mars in the Twelfth house is 67% like Mars in Pisces which is why he actually thanked "drugs" after starting a war with Iran! :22: :39:
Might be 29% of us that have a fire sign Mars; Mars´ aphelion is in Leo! :44:
Los Angeles the Marseille of the North Pacific Ocean, how Leonine is it? :22:
March 2, 2020 at 20:18
(Taurus) Boyan
Mars in 12th house... :8:

Melania could be lonely?
March 2, 2020 at 23:13
(Taurus) nutelina
So if he is about to wage war... Does Mars relate to the country he is going to fight for or against?
March 3, 2020 at 00:37
(Pisces) fishscales
Wow I knew Trump had Pluto in the 12th, but I didn´t know he had Mars there too...

Quite a turbulent subconscious there...
March 3, 2020 at 01:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
The European Badger looks so docile....but...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 3, 2020 at 01:22
The American Badger be like: "I´ll Rape your Goldfish!!!!!!!"
Login
(Log in)
March 3, 2020 at 01:33
(Pisces) N_thecat » Iceblu333
Their looks have always made me laugh - American version even more.

But they are very clever animals - or at least they are smarter than they seem.

I heard they can eat almost everything... There was even a story about a dwarf they ate.

I know it sounds unbelievable and like I´m crazy... But it´s true.
March 3, 2020 at 01:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » N_thecat
After seeing them eat a liter of baby foxes... I´ll believe anything you say about a badger.....
March 3, 2020 at 01:36
>"The American Badger be like: "I´ll Rape your Goldfish!!!!!!!"

OMG...It´s even more comical than I thought. :75:

:61:
Login
(Log in)
March 3, 2020 at 01:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » N_thecat
Lol.
March 3, 2020 at 01:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Q
Login
(Log in)
March 3, 2020 at 01:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Y
Login
(Log in)
March 3, 2020 at 01:56
"Gordon Ramsay sex dwarf eaten by a badger"

It´s no good to read such a stuff before bedtime... :81:

Maybe it reflects Pluto/Mars in 12th ? :61: Eaten by animal, lol.
The 12th house is also associated with animals...

We should look at natal chart of that poor guy...
March 3, 2020 at 01:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
I think from what I saw of the Leaders Chart he just wiped out at the beginning of the year, it may have more to do with karma with the Leaders. Just an Idea. And of course you can look at his geographical location chart with all his lines.

And is where is his Mars, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune Lines on the Grid, because they all do something different and would give him different results where he´s standing on the earth.

For example, my planets in Europe function different then America. It depends on my Karma with certain tribes, geographical area, and my soul intentions. Which is kind of funny since Italy/Spain is Aries/Taurus I believe and the first coronavirus in Netherlands is from Italy.

Which I haven´t made a chart for the Black Plague, but it was in the Netherlands. Which what I´ve noticed sometimes on the South Node (Ketu) is similar events occur in my life and I may not experience it myself, but it´s away the subconscious or soul purges and purifies even if I may not remember other life times. But what does the Corona-Virus bring up in people?

Fear of death (Bharani) and it brings up (Kritika) Cutting away the poison from the flesh like a surgeon. Former Nurse Aide in this life time. While in Cancer perhaps a Medical Nurse/Midwife in the 12th/11th.

You also had the Spanish Flu 1918-1920 and you´d have to make a chart there.

But point being all of us have a South Node (Ketu) and 12th house, 8th house, and 4th house. These are all your Moksha and Enlightenment Houses. What we are purifying in our soul as karmas.

They obviously, are associated with many life times in each house of our chart with certain planets. Then you have the weighing and balancing of the scales.

Which each culture and leader has something happening with another culture and leader. As they might not understand it´s not necessarily a personal thing in their awareness since we are always unaware of what the 12th house brings into our lives.

With Mars there, you can pretty much understand he was already a soldier in another life and in Leo since that does deal with the Military as well. Pluto transforming. So what he has the Mars (Soldier taking action and willing to win the fight) and Pluto the (Bomb and Explosive) as he blew up the leader at the beginning of the year. Ha ha! yes, he´s not someone I would mess with since he´s obviously settling some serious karmic actions that have a cause and effect on my culture and the world.

Hopefully he has enough people in my culture to keep him from being destructive.
March 3, 2020 at 01:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Iceblu333
:61: :61: You´re so vicious!
March 3, 2020 at 01:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
That guy just born lucky. Superior chart with every system. He doesn´t even need that Uranus to be popular political public figure. He would be superior even without it. Everything angular, exalted, in its own sign, or helpful astrological house.
March 3, 2020 at 02:00
I haven´t done anything... yet... :20:
Login
(Log in)
March 3, 2020 at 02:05
We´re Wolverines in Michigan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 3, 2020 at 02:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Philadelphia? :79:
YouTube
YouTube
March 3, 2020 at 02:07
Good thing! :76:
March 3, 2020 at 02:08
You know it´s funny, I found out what a hollaback girl is 2 years ago.

I didn´t get it when the song came out. Lol
YouTube
YouTube
March 3, 2020 at 02:10
It´s bad that I´ve been drinking and it´s not having any effect...

No idea what´s wrong with me...
March 3, 2020 at 02:16
Leo/Sag/Gemini (Trump)

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 3, 2020 at 02:17
Not so docile...
YouTube
YouTube