what type of man would be compatiable for me based on my chart?

March 1, 2020 at 17:15 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) cheechee
what type of man would be compatiable for me based on my chart?
I´m trying to figure out what would be the best compatibility for me based on my chart in terms. what type of man

I would love the response!! :1:
:2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2020 at 17:19
(Aries) Nicower
Well, as I am checking in your chart, you need to find men with venus and/or mars in air signs as this will make you feel better ans you could be happier as ir makes trines with your venus and mars ir conjunctions.
March 1, 2020 at 17:55
(Pisces) cheechee » Nicower
Wow! That´s funny you say that! Some of my best friends were air signs. especially Aquarius. But i´m a pices but I also see I have a LOT of AIR in my chart. Thanks for the reply :1:
March 1, 2020 at 18:05
(Aries) Nicower » cheechee
Yep. Sun is how your egos feel. If they are good. Moon, emotional support, but Mars and Venus, how you feel in bad and basically, are you happy with your sex life, bed life and attitude life :)
If you have venus square mars with some men, you will be like "Woow! He is so sexy, I want him :4:", but if you have trine, its not that magnetic, but you will be saying like "Interesting, he looks cute and normal". Its not that magnetic, but better happier life than argues, because square gives + and - but after that result in + + and arguments.
March 1, 2020 at 18:34
(Sagittarius) Sus » cheechee
You also could go well with fire signs as your Júpiter is aries sign. I read somewhere Júpiter in a woman chart is her ideal partner. But agree with air signs.
You have Ascendant in air sign and descendant in a fire sign.
So, sag, libra, aquarius would be suitable.
March 1, 2020 at 19:06
(Pisces) cheechee » Sus
This also makes a lot of sense. because I thought based on my sun sign that I should date water or possibly earth signs. so I would pass up on the air and fire signs for dating.loool but I also get so frustrated with water signs because the find me to be too straight forward or bold.

I also realized my chart is so full of air too. so it makes sense. damn. but fire and air signs I thought are not good for long term relationships
March 2, 2020 at 00:07
(Scorpio) ikilledelmo
Taurus, Virgo or Scorpio placements probably. Water moon, earth sun would be successful. Air or fire Venus , since yours is in Aquarius
March 2, 2020 at 14:22
(Pisces) fishscales
Sag guys, since Sag rules your 7th house. They can be your "other half" and serve to balance you out.

You´re probably physically/sexually attracted to Geminis with your Mars in Gemini.

Romantic or warm feelings towards Aquarians since your Venus is there.

Security, emotional compatibility, and sense of protection from Pisces suns, with your sun and moon there.

You probably generally "like" Aries people with your Jupiter in Aries, though these feelings are not necessarily romantic or sexual in nature. (They could be, but not because of Jupiter.)

The ruler of your 7th is in your 11th: you want a partner you can be friends with, and maybe take on some larger scale social undertakings with.

Ruler of the 7th is also conjunct Chiron. You can be attracted to "wounded" types.

Communication and practicality in love affairs with Virgo ruling your 5th. But also alot of intensity and probing in love affairs with Pluto there. Hopefully the good kind of Plutonian intensity, with Pluto trining Venus in the 9th. Deep communication and intellectual adventure in love affairs with Pluto trining Mercury in the 9th.

Communication is probably very important to you in matters of love with Venus in Aquarius conjunct Mercury.

Interesting chart you have there. Nice balance between the softer Piscean influences and more aggressive influences like Mars in the first. Venus in Aquarius and the moon trine Saturn can also help you not get lost in the Pisces sauce...

Sun and moon angular as well...

You are probably one of those Pisces people who can actually get shit done...
March 2, 2020 at 15:21
(Pisces) cheechee » fishscales
Thank you for the reply!!! Yes, I´m very efficient and I can´t stand to wait the last minute to get things done! I attract a lot fire and air signs, bur I turn them down,(I know :9:) because I didn´t think we are compatible. Wow you guys really know your stuff!! :4: Thank you for the insight

But to note: A LOT WATER SIGNS are a little put off by me, especially the scorpio and cancer. But I also find I don´t love so easily or should I can emotionally attach quickly. that´s hard to do
March 2, 2020 at 16:24
(Pisces) fishscales » cheechee
"A LOT WATER SIGNS are a little put off by me, especially the scorpio and cancer."

That Mars in the first might have something to do with that...

A Scorp might see it as threatening, a Cancer as not sensitive enough...

Pisces tends to roll with the punches better than the other water signs...
March 2, 2020 at 17:26
(Pisces) cheechee » fishscales
I swear everything you said is true. The mars in the first house after investigating. is better for men than women. Now I see why I have such issues with men, MAAAAANN! But hey, that is the blueprint I was born with
March 2, 2020 at 22:40
(Sagittarius) Sus » cheechee
Earth signs are suitable for your sun but with all that air you would become bored although they give you security and are reliable people. Plus, water sun blend with earth Ascendant, venus, moon. Remember, where you lack, other can fullfil. And sometimes air needs some ground. Water signs are easily hurt. But can teach to Touch your innerself.
I´m a fiery person. I´m a very commited person.
March 3, 2020 at 03:51
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Moon pisces compatible with moons pisces, scorpio, cancer to begin with;

Gemini asc compatible with ascendants gemini, taurus, leo, virgo, libra;

Mars gemini attracted by men who are analytical,
with aptitude for instrumental music;
mars lord of 11th house for gains; aptitude for information technology etc;

while Jupiter aries settles down for men who are action oriented
with advisory aptitudes;

Sag 7th inimical for gemini asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
7th lord jup over aries 11th, gains from spouse, business partners;
gains through elders, teachers, gurus, consultants;

Sat 2nd cancer, delays in family-finances/marriage,
earnings in distant lands;

Lords 1/7 mer-jup over acq-aries, 3/11, enemy signs,
forced dutiful relationship in marriage, sans personal charm;

mer-venus acq aptitude for literary-oratory-astro-dance aptitudes;
venus acq reserved in expression though reformist;
may be comfortable with such reserved/mystic people with artistic aptitudes;

hope these inputs help reflect, share feedbacks how insightful-helpful
and own experiences.

wishing well, kshantaram
March 3, 2020 at 09:02
(Aries) ram_goat » Moon_Queen
wow. heretical answers in a place like this.

just the same, it sounds accurate. Same was true of jesus the pisces and look what they
did to him..
March 3, 2020 at 18:57
(Pisces) cheechee » Moon_Queen
Thank you negative Nancy. or bitter betty. for your low vibrational answer. I hope you can one day find some peace and positivity.
March 3, 2020 at 19:38
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Hi, I´m drunk right now and unfiltered. lucky you. :21:

Jupiter and chiron in the 11th means many partners. Along with Lilith...

You have mars in the first house, so you are probably attractive/sexy as hell. But the problem is; it is in Gemini. Meaning you have a curious nature. Especially with fortune in the 1st house.

You love relationships. That´s really your job if you look at your lords in your chart...

Mrs. Moon Queen, can be mean but she tells it like it is... as much as she can.

I dont date, but I know that you are probably a bombshell in sheep´s clothing. I actually want to see a picture of you. I know you are very attractive and smart but you have an objective Mrs Gemini/Pisces.

Ttyl. I´m drunk. The sober iceblu will be much different.
March 3, 2020 at 19:40
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » cheechee
Moon is not bitter, she says what´s on her mind first, then she looks into a chart.

Everyone has thier techniques. I´m simply an asshole.

But, I can be an angel at times....
March 3, 2020 at 19:43
Edited ^...
March 3, 2020 at 19:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Pisces and Gemini is a rough mix in a chart concerning relationships. A suitor can only hope that they are the only one that you will allow in thier life. Or in short, they can only hope that you only love them...

Pisces are dangerous with thier illusions in love. I can vouch for that.

Ttyl. You know what you want. Mrs CheeChee.
March 3, 2020 at 19:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Please tell me I´m wrong. That you dont know what you want. Specifically.
March 3, 2020 at 21:37
(Pisces) cheechee » Moon_Queen
No problem. you said it how you felt. Good luck to you as well
March 3, 2020 at 21:45
Meow?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar