All Pisces Need Apply

February 28, 2020 at 14:27 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
All Pisces Need Apply
Hello my Pisces friends, I hope your day is going well. You dear human, are fascinating to me. I’m going back to basics and discovered an interesting blurb about your sun sign I would like to test. The text I was reading stated that Pisces or heavy Pisces people tend to take on the other characteristics of the chart more so and that it’s rare to be a “true” Pisces. So, the question I pose to you is do you resonate with Pisces or is it another sign? Look forward to those who respond and hopefully a lot of charts to examine!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 28, 2020 at 15:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You could involve Virgos, heliocentrically the Earth :191: :152: is in Pisces for Virgos!
:159:Rx has a lot of that "It´s outside myself, it just isn´t me" status.
February 29, 2020 at 02:46
(Pisces) fishscales
They don´t mean that Pisces become "less Piscean" due to the other influences in the in their charts...just that those other influences may be more noticeable, or "seem" stronger in a Pisces person.

Think of storing a cut apple apple next to a cut onion. The apple is a Pisces sun person, and the onion is the astrological influences they have in their birth chart.

The apple is going to absorb the flavor of the onion, yet in reality, it is going to be no less of an apple. And that apple flavor is still going to be there, it´s just going to be masked by the onion.
February 29, 2020 at 09:19
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
Well that makes more sense. Thanks for taking the time to explain to me!
February 29, 2020 at 12:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey there

I´m a Pisces but I always had difficulties identify with my Pisces Sun sign because of my Aries Moon sign or my Mars Leo MC or because of my progressed sidereal Sun Aries, so in my case, that stands :15:
February 29, 2020 at 12:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are many triple Pisces on astro-seek.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
Although a selection applies only to Tropical zodiac.

I remember that few of those users were once active on forum and many people were amazed by their beauty. Well, astro charts are interesting more than appearance lately.

@IIyyaarr13
I have Earth and Moon in Pisces in Heliocentric chart and Pisces qualities are important to me. Sometimes I feel like having retrograde brain and retrograde heart. Does it count?
February 29, 2020 at 12:51
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Moon_Queen
My mother is a sun Pisces and aries moon like you. She’s my favorite person in the world!
February 29, 2020 at 12:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » MarvinReal
I WAS thinking of searching for them, but if they aren’t active on the forum I don’t feel comfortable private messaging them to pick their brains. I’d rather the people who feel comfortable share what they will.

And yes, if you feel Pisces in your chart please share your thoughts. I do so enjoy open dialogue about how we all tick and it being reflected in the natal chart!
February 29, 2020 at 13:17
(Pisces) fishscales
I think any mutable sun sign is going to be, in some ways, more "masked" by other influences in the natal.

To answer the question on a more personal level, I think my Pisces nature is most overshadowed by my Mercury in Aries and Uranus conjunct ascendant. Two more aggressive influences that can cover up Pisces qualities.

Yet the Pisces nature is still undoubtedly there.

I think it´s interesting that people with a newspaper level knowledge of astrology always think I´m an Aries, and are pretty surprised to find out that I´m a Pisces.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »