Harvey Weinstein sentencing...

February 25, 2020 at 17:21 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Harvey Weinstein sentencing...
I´m curious to others astrological perspective.

At this current moment I haven´t looked into his chart but thought this video was interesting. From another astrologer I keep an eye on...

Have fun.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Sort posts:
February 25, 2020 at 17:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333
By the way If you dont know, Harvey was found guilty yesterday on 2 of 5 charges and is set for 5-25 years in prison.

He was in confinement but was rushed to the hospital because of heart palpitations...
YouTube
YouTube
February 25, 2020 at 17:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Maybe he will Epstein himself, because he definitely has dirt on every celebrity and billionaire just like Epstein did.

If he attempts to expose them, he is as good as dead like Epstein.

This should be interesting.
February 25, 2020 at 17:38
(Aries) ram_goat » Iceblu333
He doesn´t know people who are quite on the same level
as the people Epstein knew. He´s just a rich fat ugly creep
with some strange sexual peccadillos.
February 25, 2020 at 17:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ram_goat
They are all connected. Harvey is connected to the Clintons, and also Hollywood... Epstein and Weinstein are very similar...

If nothing else, what I got out of this video was the birth time of Harvey Weinstein

"9:45pm."
February 25, 2020 at 17:43
Epsteins Net Worth was 500 Million.

Weinsteins Net Worth was 300 Million...
February 25, 2020 at 18:02
(Aries) ram_goat » Iceblu333
...What I said the first time...

Bernie Madoff was more connected than Harvey.
Harv is just a rich film industry creep, nothing more.
He´ll end up in the geriatric ward of Club Fed alongside
all the other white collar crooks there, then the press
will move on to the next hot scandal. Maybe Charlie Sheen´s
AIDS will be cured after a trip to Lourdes or something.

But it´ll be something, there´s always something..

the news cycle feeds on this.
February 25, 2020 at 18:04
We will see.
February 25, 2020 at 20:10
(Aries) nutelina » Iceblu333
Preach it Ice!
February 25, 2020 at 20:10
(Aries) nutelina » ram_goat
Wasn´t he like backroom casting for unHollywood?
February 25, 2020 at 21:10
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Yes, that´s correct...
February 25, 2020 at 21:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
I´m sure he probably does have enemies, but who, what, where, when, and why, we´ll never know. You can´t become a $300 billionaire unless you screwed lots of people over. It´s just the way it´s done.
February 25, 2020 at 21:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion5
He has alot of connections...

But he was a millionaire... if he was a Billionaire he probably would not have been caught...

and I just looked at that Birth time, some say it has a poor rating... so use it at your own risk of knowing that it could be incorrect.

Always review information at least 3 times.

Ttyl.
February 25, 2020 at 21:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » Iceblu333
The anxiety, stress, and depression goes up though with this situation obviously, because once you´re in prison, you really can´t live the luxurious life. It´s like a down fall from the throne. Loss of a lifestyle, grief from having to lose their materialism.

Then you have sexual offender which is his "Reputation." And I´ve seen murders fall down and pass out from anxiety and stress when they say "Guilty".

It´s all about the Amygdala, Limbic System, downward spiral in thinking.

Really, when they have a lot of money they figure they can do what they want. Never get in trouble. When they do, they can´t believe it.

I´m sure they´d separate him from the main population. That´s what they usually do because he might be killed just for who he is.
February 25, 2020 at 21:28
Ha ha..all I have to see is Uranus in Cancer, Leo Pluto, that explains it!
February 25, 2020 at 21:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » goldenlion5
I wish their was a Uranus in Cancer/Leo Pluto Census Report on how many of them have emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially abused others in their life time.
February 25, 2020 at 21:34
That´s alot of people...

7 years worth of people/babies
February 25, 2020 at 21:42
Ha ha..well in my experience all the one´s I met personally were quite abusive in one way or another. Sure, they can be nice too, but usually with some kind of trauma and drama that comes with it.

Uranus in Taurus & Uranus in Gemini can be tough as well, but in different ways. Uranus in Cancer is known as the Rebellious Generation, divorced a lot, into drugs, alcohol, and like I said abusive. Abandonment of children and family at times.

They also have worked in Mental and Medical health. Like any generation, you can have bad seeds and good seeds. They did help build healing programs for a lot of different areas. At the same time probably abuse in the same medical facilities, mental health, or addiction programs.

It´s probably my personal biased since I was around the Saturn in Libra, Saturn in Scorpio, Saturn in Virgo. There a bit different at their tactics but can create a lot of damage.
February 25, 2020 at 21:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » goldenlion5
Is this the right time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 25, 2020 at 21:45
Ha, yea. I wish I knew some of my old bosses charts...

At least to know what to look out for...
February 25, 2020 at 21:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
Yes, with Chiron in Cancer, I´d definitely try to avoid them as much as possible. But I´m a bit biased. Marianne Williams is one of them, but I never met her in person or lived with her. Never worked for her either. She seems nice by what I´ve seen at face value.
February 25, 2020 at 21:50
Nobody has his Birth certificate...

My first video said that the 9:45pm time is a documented time from a documentary... but I would still use caution.

It´s easy to say that a scorpio rising is a rapist or assaulter... and with my recent happenings with a particular Scorpio rising here making someone delete thier account (Marvin); I still want to give other scorpio risings the benefit of the doubt... and say that the time could still be wrong. But maybe it´s right. Just use caution...
February 25, 2020 at 21:52
In your video, she says at the "2:33 time stamp of the video" that there is no time for Weinsteins birth. So she used 12:00 or midday to have an estimated birth time.
February 25, 2020 at 22:00
The way I always look for sexual stuff is with the fixed cross: Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio, and what planets. Where they aspect and what houses. Then the Water Trine, Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio.

Mutable is usually is entertainment industry, relationships in general, sexual relationships.

The fixed is usually the feminine sexuality or Eroticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 25, 2020 at 22:05
(Aries) nutelina » Iceblu333
Wait, how come no one has his birth certificate?
February 25, 2020 at 22:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
In the USA I think everyone´s birth/ medical records are protected by the law. Forgot it´s name for now.

Everyone´s medical information is protected by law
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »