Saturn Square Venus

February 21, 2020 at 19:18 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Saturn Square Venus
If you have this configuration in your chart, please let me know. I´m interested in analyzing it up here. It can be a superior or inferior square.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 21, 2020 at 19:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you count Contra-Parallels? :4:
February 21, 2020 at 21:55
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » MarvinReal
I should have put the word "Karma" in the subject line. It would have received greater attention.
February 21, 2020 at 21:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t think so. Nobody cares about either of us. :4:
February 21, 2020 at 21:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Manigoldo, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello, I have this configuration
February 22, 2020 at 03:50
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Manigoldo
Thank you Manigoldo. Do you mind if I discuss this with you here or do you prefer that I message you privately? This will be about relationships.
February 22, 2020 at 06:52
System message: Post has been written by user Manigoldo, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No problem, we can discuss here
February 22, 2020 at 10:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have the square but it`s out of sign.
It does not always give me trouble and i tend to see the signs of manifestation of the square pretty quickly so i adjust my behavior.
My relationships are challenged by it because Saturn rules my 7th, but i found it more giving me trouble in expressing the venusian things.
I grew up in an environment that suppressed a lot of the Venus related things. The issue of not being good enough is definitely how i`d describe this.
Venus is involved in other things in my life, such as being the ruler of my Moon, so there`s many things being affected by this square.
I consider myself lucky because i think it could have been a lot worse. Venus gets help from Jupiter so it mitigates some of the negatives.
I forgot to mention, it has brought me karmic relationships that i had to solve through some issues, especially in the last 3 years or so.
So there it is the magic word everybody likes ha ha :4:
February 22, 2020 at 20:18
Manigoldo, very often people with Saturn Square Venus have one or more slightly unusual relationships. They are not unusual in the way that Uranus-Venus relationships are.

Very often, with this placement, will manifest in one of several ways:

1) One person in the relationship is much older than the other
Your Emmanuel Macron has this placement and so does his Mi-Mamma Brigitte!

2) Sometimes one person in the relationship has a disability. For example, I have this placement and was once in a relationship with a woman with Multiple Sclerosis

3) One person in the relationship has a much higher social status than the other.
For example, you have Saturn in the 10th, so one way this MIGHT manifest is at work where a manager or high-ranking member in an organization has a relationship with a regular employee. I´m not saying that´s what happened or will happen in your case, but it is a possibility.
February 22, 2020 at 21:40
=====
I see option 1 and 3

actually I am 7 years older than my wife (less than Macron :3:) but I always avoid despite strong insistence the advance of my female superiors. I am the man of only one woman. I hope I would never betray that
February 23, 2020 at 00:28
That makes sense with that 10th house Saturn that that would happen at work with female superiors.

You have that nice 7th house Venus, so you should be rather happy in your marriage. You´re a lucky man in that respect!
February 23, 2020 at 07:37
=====
:15: merci beaucoup Ancien_Astrology
February 23, 2020 at 08:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Really close in Hindu Harmonics :5:
Harmonic five; left handed square between :157: & :154:
Harmonic eight; right handed quintile between :157: & :154:
:81: :81: :81:
March 5, 2020 at 04:28
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
If a contra-parallel is conjunction-like and a parallel is trine-like then it really isn´t as difficult as a square!
Since Venus is two-signed this evening the current :157: :194: :154: should be lightening up a bit!
March 5, 2020 at 08:55
(Gemini) BR
Hello, Saturn square Venus here...
March 5, 2020 at 11:53
(Sagittarius) Sus
I do have it and it sucks!
March 5, 2020 at 11:58
(Sagittarius) Sus » ancient_astrology
If you gonna say something about me you can say here too. We are here to learn after all
March 5, 2020 at 14:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
He deleted his account. Hopefully he will reply once he´ll return and get his posts linked with his name again.
March 5, 2020 at 14:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Ancient Astrology didn´t replied whether he counts contra-parallels (weak :192:) as similar to regular square :194:, or not.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/p…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »