Psychic Indicators in Birth Chart

February 21, 2020 at 00:23 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Psychic Indicators in Birth Chart
Do you believe that certain positions and aspects in your birth chart can indicate if you have heightened intuition or psychic abilities? What aspects should you look at?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
February 21, 2020 at 01:06
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
As someone with a heavy water emphasis, as well as Moon, Neptune, and Pluto being involved in a lot of aspects, I do believe this. I do have a strong intuition and sensitivity to the emotions of my environment. But as for higher "psychic" abilities, I don´t know. It´s very difficult for me to turn my mind off, so that hinders my tapping into greater potential, if such potential does exist.
February 21, 2020 at 01:11
(Aries) ram_goat
Yes but I don´t think it´s always something desireable. I have talked to some people here with mediumship ability, and known a few in real life too.. usually it´s something they wish they could turn off. It becomes intrusive after a while.

I think there is some nuance there too.. you don´t have to be strongly psychic to encounter things.. THEY need to be strong for YOU to encounter them. Your ability or lack of ability has little to do with it. Usually the people who have psychic ability feel about as cursed by their "abilities" as they feel "blessed" by them.
February 21, 2020 at 01:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There were several topics you maybe interested in reading about. https://forum.astro-seek.com/hledat…

I think that Moon, Sun, possibly Mercury and Ascendant, would do that.
February 21, 2020 at 01:28
(Virgo) Nani Lei » MarvinReal
Thanks for sharing the link. But, I´m interested in specific positions or aspects. You mentioned "Moon, Sun, possibly Mercury and Ascendant". Could you add to that?
February 21, 2020 at 01:35
(Pisces) fishscales
Planets in the water houses...moon and Neptune in particular...moon Neptune contacts... Neptune strongly aspecting the ascendant...Mercury in Pisces, or aspecting Neptune...third
house Neptune...lots of water, in general...first things that come to mind...

A strong Jupiter, alot of Sag, or a strong 9th house can be prophetic... Not sure if that´s the same thing as psychic though...

And like ram goat said, alot of people don´t want to be open to these influences...they can control you if you´re not strong enough...

Sometimes "psychic" just means overly porous... Like leaving your front door open in a bad neighborhood... Anything can get in...

I certainly don´t think being psychic means you´re spiritually advanced...

To use the earlier metaphor again, any dummy can leave their front door open in a bad neighborhood...

But only a person with real spiritual training will be able to decide what comes in...
February 21, 2020 at 01:41
(Virgo) Nani Lei » SaturnineMoonchild
Hi SaturnineMoonchild. Thanks for the reply. Sun and moon both in Cancer...that is heavy. I understand what your saying. I believe that intuition is always "speaking", in every person. Psychic ability is not different than intuition. It is the intuitive faculty that has been paid attention to, developed, and honed. Can I ask what brought you here?
February 21, 2020 at 01:44
(Virgo) Nani Lei » ram_goat
I have talked to some people here with mediumship ability

How did you determine this? Was it your own psychic ability? Come on Ram, I know you got skills.
February 21, 2020 at 01:47
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » Nani Lei
I started using astrology as a self-counseling tool a bit less than a year ago. Since then, it´s taken off as an interest/hobby, and I want to be able to nurture the interest and hone my skill with it by interacting with a community.

Also, to answer a question you´ve asked a previous poster: I´ve never heard of the Ascendant, Sun, or Mercury being associated with intuition or psychic abilities, unless they´re placed in water signs/water houses. Though the Ascendant and Sun both have associations with karma, destiny, and essential instincts.
February 21, 2020 at 01:52
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I think I´ve told you before that your 9th house Moon in Cancer is such an indicator. In general you want to look at planets in the 9th and the ruler of the 9th. Moon is in its own domicile (Cancer) in your 9th house, so that´s a strong indicator of psychic abilities.
February 21, 2020 at 01:52
(Virgo) Nani Lei » SaturnineMoonchild
Welcome to the forums! It´s nice to meet another :174: :152:
February 21, 2020 at 01:55
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » ancient_astrology
Is the 9th house inherently associated with psychic ability, or is it only because of her Moon in Cancer there?
February 21, 2020 at 02:02
(Virgo) rohini moon
Ketu on ascendant - specifically in a water sign gives strong psychic abilities and intuition.

I speak from experience.
February 21, 2020 at 02:13
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » SaturnineMoonchild
psychic abilities are often associated with 9th house. So is astrology, higher education, and foreign (long distance) travel. Having the Moon there in its own domicile underscores the psychic abilities though.
February 21, 2020 at 02:20
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 21, 2020 at 02:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
Don´t mock!!

Fists clenched to the high heavens ..he means business
February 21, 2020 at 02:23
(Virgo) Nani Lei » rohini moon
Tell me more please. What´s your experience?
February 21, 2020 at 02:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » Nani Lei
Well, it´s not telekinesis

It was dreams about future fateful events pertaining to family members that came to pass. Precognitive dreams. But these only have ever happened and came true during certain transits. I do also have Saturn in the 12th - which has a lot to do with the dream state
February 21, 2020 at 02:48
(Aries) ram_goat » Nani Lei
These things tend to come on their own schedule, not on your schedule.

You have to pay attention. Blink and you might miss them. Stress and noise tend to block these things, quiet and focus tend to allow them.

Dreams are one common delivery channel.. though many people don´t remeber their dreams, but remebering them too, is a skill you can learn.
February 21, 2020 at 02:59
I wish I could remember my dreams. I have Saturn in the 12th too.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 21, 2020 at 03:01
Oh you do? They say we have a tough time sleeping well...due to very bad dreams /nightmares...I can also attest to that, how bout you ?
February 21, 2020 at 03:04
If I have nightmares, I don´t remember them. The problems is turning my brain off to fall asleep. I´m sorry you experience them but, it´s probably a good thing to get rid of that stuff.
February 21, 2020 at 03:05
Well, I don´t choose to have nightmares, lol. They just kind of have always been there. Isolation is also a part of Saturn in the 12th....
February 21, 2020 at 03:10
Guilty! But that´s why we´re here :62:
February 21, 2020 at 03:13
:1: Sun in Virgo...and Saturn in 12th..anything else we share?? Hmmm

*off to stalk your chart*
February 21, 2020 at 03:20
Mars in scorp too...I checked your Vedic chart, naturally. :1:

And rahu-moon, like me too.
« previous  next » »|