Scorpio risings: how do you cope with the shit?

February 19, 2020 at 20:27 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) scormini
Scorpio risings: how do you cope with the shit?
Hi scorpio risings :79:. You know it´s a pain in the ass having this rising for most of us all, specially geminis, tauruses... a lot of astrologers say it´s so painful also because of the fact that we have 4H in aquarius which makes a really hard childhood years (specially for me having south node in aquarius conjunct uranus), we face abandonment, bullying, chaos at home, divorce of our parents, and in the worst cases sexual abuse and orphanhood (not saying I experienced all of this, just what I´ve seen on the Internet)... then we hit adulthood and start living a leo life, being leo in the 10H, because it´s the only way for us to embrace the shit. What´s your experience? What karma do you think it has? Peace and love :27: :68

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
February 19, 2020 at 20:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t have Scorpio Rising, but I believe it´s simply making a choice to do everything you can to overcome your PTSD, Anxiety, Grief, Depression.

The biggest part is now knowing the Aquarius or Uranus is the wound if you´re going by evolutionary astrology.

4th house Scorpio is about as brutal as you can get and Aries in Chiron. The biggest issue was not realizing no one ever pin pointed the incomplete grief from multiple Uranus in the 3rd and North Node Aquarius 7th house relationships.

Fixed Signs on the A.C./D.C. M.C./I.C are always in movement and go through a lot of stuff. The squares are always a bitch.

The grief has to be felt, acknowledging the event, the pain, and working through it however you choose with what methods and techniques work for you. I did a lot of Virtual Reality Therapy with PSTD.

Eastern Philosophies of various sorts and studying the different branches. Which helped a lot.

Water therapy, Paint therapy, Writing, Journaling, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. Dumping out the garbage. Structuring thoughts, feelings, emotions.
Your thoughts are words. What you think you speak.

Changing your thoughts (Wayne Dyer) Byron Katie (Do you need the story). Carolyn Myss, Deepak Chopra.

There´s a lot of Buddhist Teachers on YT I listened too.

Conventional Psychology if it works for you.

The resources are all out there if you seek it out. Usually, you need a tool box of methods, technics, and work on it every day at least an hour 365 days a year.

Applying, Adjusting, Adapting, problem shooting, problem solving.

Solution focused instead of problem focused. It´s changing how you have programmed yourself to react out of emotion, process emotions, process thoughts, and process feelings.

Learning your personality types.

Fear exposure. Facing your biggest fears.

Working on one thing at a time. One day at a time.

There are no short cuts. You just have to make the choice to help yourself.
February 19, 2020 at 21:35
(Taurus) nutelina
You wanted it, now momma gonna skool you! :61:

Don´t believe her, momma wants to do everything thorough and show who´s boss. Reminds me of grandma, she had Aquarius moon but was Virgo Sun, so little Nutelina gotto be skooled, no place for artsy creativity venus no no, this boy taurus moon is gonna get skooled, like do it exactly like I do. Copy!

Feel the wrath of Aries with Venus in Pisces and Taurus moon, gonna do exactly as I want :2: No momma or big momma gonna skool me, just I want!
YouTube
YouTube
February 19, 2020 at 21:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Ha ha! Virgo Pluto in the 2nd house! Sag Sun/Neptune in Sag :) That´s what it´s all about! :61:
February 19, 2020 at 21:55
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Yeah, and you almost missed it!
February 19, 2020 at 21:58
There´s always something to miss! Your focal point can only be in one direcction. If I´m focused on this forum, I´m missing what happens on another site. Which I didn´t miss much.

:39:
February 19, 2020 at 22:02
Are you going to open Daddy Day Care Soon! :5:
February 19, 2020 at 22:17
What did you finally find a hubby and now you want to get rid of him? Tssss :47: :85:
February 19, 2020 at 22:19
(Gemini) scormini » goldenlion32
Thank you a lot, I do almost all you mentioned, and it´s slow as fuck, but it´s fruitful. Also I´m breaking a loooot of generational curses from both parents. I hate it so much lol
February 19, 2020 at 22:25
What? Mercury in Pisces remember :2: OMG I have to troll you there too! :2: :62:

Why do they call it trolling, it´s so much fun to make jokes of serious stuff... Makes it all so light and smooth... Let´s paint a tree right here. - Bob Ross
February 19, 2020 at 22:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nutelina
You want to be known as the Pisces´ Stellium that devolved into a mere little troll! :21: :85: :115: :99: :10: :11: :42: :9: :28: :8:
February 19, 2020 at 22:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My past life H.P.Lovecraft was a Scorpio Ascendant in 275 time lines and a Libra Ascendant in 275 timelines!
I had to walk in the snow in January to take MATH of all subjects :68: :68: :68:
Scorpios come in categories; Martial :122:s, Stinging :122:s, Aquilan :122:s :81: Plutonic :122:s.
February 19, 2020 at 23:32
(Aquarius) Amdash » IIyyaarr13
Whoa back up one of your past lives was H.P. Lovecraft?!

How in the world did you find that one out?????
February 20, 2020 at 00:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Amdash
My father was my father ´again´ actually imagining syphilitic paresis an amusing subject!
My mother was my mother ´again´ better with money this time around!
My alcoholic uncle was a 9 1/2 year alcoholic step-father.
My Grandfather was a 20 year stepfather post-the Golden Age of the Internet.
My two step-sisters were once my aunts.
My politically connected uncles were folks not much different this time around!
With all the freaking weird strange subjects for Hogwartz, why does J.K. Rowling add "Astronomy" of all subjects as a course of study? :25:

:43: :63: :41: :44: :22: :14:
February 20, 2020 at 00:39
(Gemini) scormini
Mercury is definitely in pisces :23: :108:
February 20, 2020 at 01:49
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
You have exalted moon in taurus and mercury in pisces.How do you cope with it?
February 20, 2020 at 02:13
(Aquarius) Amdash » scormini
Me as a Scorpio asc,(my behavior) sometimes I will be reserve, and keep to myself depending on the environment I´m in. ( which is some the. Not related to art) and only some people as I start to open up are ok with me.

My aquarius ( true nature/ I guess ) is usually shown when used to being around that person or that person has something rather unusual about them that´s a side doesn´t really see his natural or normal.

So for me when I came to the whole divorce thing, my father was a Leo and my mother was a Taurus, so they were having some pretty powerful spots and just decided to call it quits on that end. And I have been bullied too.

But no that really completely bothers me. Except the whole father scenario. That one has been on my mind for a long time and that´s basically my Capricorn north node/cancer north nod in play.

But yeah in truth I have no idea. I just let my behavior run its course, and I usually let it because I usually think that it´s right and it´s really close to being able to having itself put together in place in the right way without constantly changing or me acting sort of a fool and everybody kind of thinks I´m weird really quickly.
February 20, 2020 at 02:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » Antonio21
Mercury is exalted in Virgo..
February 20, 2020 at 02:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » scormini
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are plenty of members with this Mercury. You can search them with various criteria. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…

For me is this rising sign alright. Virgo and Libra are making me too soft. So I need some Scorpio and Sagittarius. That Libra actually often mirroring like Aries.
February 20, 2020 at 10:37
YouTube
YouTube
February 20, 2020 at 12:34
(Taurus) nutelina » Antonio21
Oh the taurus keeps the horses in check so to speak. It´s more a problem perhaps with my rising which is water too. I don´t listen to my body a lot and I tend to overextend myself. But that could be Mars & Mercury conj.?

It´s harder for the women! They have no clue who I am :4:

But I was hoping for a compatible Sun sign like perhaps Leo but with Venus in Cancer but the moon, I have no clue... Virgo moon is pretty difficult so I wouldn´t want that, Cappie moon would make it very hard...

Problem is when their Sun is scorpio or Cancer they want to educate you. That goes against my sun and moon, they are very stubborn. Pisces is great for art but I see I´m also a critic, which came courtesywith my moon I guess... So even when I work in IT and analytics which is rather heavy on math (which I was always bad at because I go deep and I need to see the whole picture and esp. the ´why´) I need to have an outlet in art but because I mainly work with data, visuals are needed. I´m a very visual person. It helps a lot. People say Mercury in Pisces is bad, I think it´s brilliant but just hard to steer.
February 20, 2020 at 22:31
(Gemini) We3Meggs
In my experience, I do not deal. I accept.. And that has caused a severe lack of self worth in me.

I had no idea that my 4th house Aquarius placement was significant but now I´m intrigued because most of what you listed, I suffered.

I´m curious to know what you meant by living a leo life. Can you tell me more about that? :173: :178: :79:
February 21, 2020 at 00:17
(Gemini) scormini » We3Meggs
Because 4th is the house of childhood and aquarius is not a sign related to a good childhood because aquarius literally means "different" "weird" "disruptive" "chaotic" "no tenderness"... and if Uranus is aflicted in your chart, worst. 10th is the opposite (adulthood)
February 21, 2020 at 02:48
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » rohini moon
Yes but mercury in pisces people have mani pisces traits i noticed.
February 21, 2020 at 03:10
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
Mercury in pisces people i кnow are very imaginative,like fantasy movies a lot,dislikes criticism,humanitarian people...I find out people with pisces placements sun mars mercury are manly and tomboy,except my ex mars in pisces she have very weak drive and very low interest in sex :61:
February 21, 2020 at 16:02
(Taurus) nutelina » Antonio21
Oh really? I have Mars in Pisces, can´t say I would have a low sexdrive. Tomboy is more Aries Sun. But indeed many times you don´t know what thy are inside, Astrologically speaking.

Did you hear about Don Gigolo or what was his name? :2:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »