Not like your average Leo!

February 19, 2020 at 18:42 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Olli
Not like your average Leo!
People tell me I have traits more of a Scorpio than a Leo I can understand what they are saying but I’m not sure why this is I believe it my have something to do with my 8th house placement which is sun in Leo in 8th house, can anyone shed some light on this, thankyou.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 20, 2020 at 10:32
(Aquarius) Amdash
The eighth house and Leo that you have focuses primarily on you being sensitive, and very inquisitive. In short you are a very knowledgeable and intellectual individual.

You are also really creative and can rely on your creativity to combine with your unique intellect

You have a Leo in the eight house in an area where certain knowledges such as astrology, the taro, etc. that are frowned upon are usually end it looks like you have a game in astrology as well as other forms of philosophy

Have you felt pulled towards astrology or philosophy? Or any type of religion?
February 20, 2020 at 12:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Your Midheaven in Scorpio is what they´re picking out along with your Lilith in Scorpio. Midheaven is the way people see you in the public.
February 20, 2020 at 12:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
You´re A.C. is Sagittarius, D.C. Gemini, Midheaven (M.C.) Scorpio, and I.C. Taurus.

Your Sun is Leo and Moon in Aquarius.

While your Leo Planets are in the 8th house. It´s A.C. and M.C. that might be standing out more at present.
February 20, 2020 at 14:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Your first instinct was correct.

Your 8th house sun makes you feel very "Scorpionic."

Scorpio MC will probably make you handle your public/career affairs in a Scorpionic way too, but the MC is more of an external, projecting influence... Not neccesarily something you feel internally.
February 20, 2020 at 14:37
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Ah question was about how others perceive you... My bad...

So MC is definitely important there... But 8th house sun definitely has a say as well...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »