Job question for husband

February 19, 2020 at 12:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Job question for husband
This is my husband’s chart. Currently he is employed as a local special education teacher for 6th grade and is terribly unhappy with the environment. He’s really great at his current job, and his previous work experience falls within the realm of police work and military work (Army). I know it’s probably a bad idea to be searching for a new job during mercury retrograde, but we have been backed into a corner in regards to that and MUST change.

Do any of you see anything about his chart which would indicate a field he would find happiness in or be well suited for?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 19, 2020 at 12:57
(Aries) nutelina
A quick answer, I´ve noted because I have Mercury retrograde natally, I actually feel fine? Can´t see if your hubby has the same?
February 19, 2020 at 13:00
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I cant read his chart...

But can you please post the regular system too; instead of whole sign just in case someone needs it to attemp to read it?
February 19, 2020 at 13:05
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Iceblu333
I am having trouble with posting an image via the website this site uses.

His birth information is as follows

February 7, 1981
2:29 PM
Warren, PA, USA

Sorry for the confusion
February 19, 2020 at 13:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » dani_mae1
Kk, I was trying to see if his sun was in the 8th or 9th house using the regular system.

In my research, you check the regular houses first, then use whole house.

All information is important.

Whole system is used so the astrologer can narrow down thier search. But the regular house system is just as important.

But, who am I.

I´m not a professional.
February 19, 2020 at 13:23
Ohhh

I see now. Thank you! I’m still figuring everything out so feedback is ALWAYS welcome!
February 19, 2020 at 13:26
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » dani_mae1
I am having trouble with posting an image via the website this site uses.
===
check this older forum topic:
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

there are several hints and tips how to attach a chart from this website ...

you could use it in the future and you don´t have to use the external 3rd party imgur.com image sharing service :)
February 19, 2020 at 13:28
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Petr9
I DO have his chart saved via my documents on this site. Is there a way to successfully link that to a post? Sorry for the questions, I’m still getting the hang of the site too!
February 19, 2020 at 13:33
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
Does he have any artistic interests or capabilities, e.g. painting, music, acting, writing, etc.? I´m seeing a lot of factors that suggest creative self-expression and sharing of ideas would be key to his finding fulfillment in his work and career.
February 19, 2020 at 13:39
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » SaturnineMoonchild
He’s quite gifted artistically but has never considered a career in it. It’s his happy hobby, he sketches and sings and plays guitar.
February 19, 2020 at 13:40
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » dani_mae1
no problem :)

no, if you do have this chart saved in your documents => then you have to upload this image to 3rd party imgur.com and share the link.
(it´s because of copyright and legal issues I had with uploaded images before)

the only way to share/upload charts directly from this website is:
- click the chart on this website
- copy chart/image url ("copy image adress" ... or "copy image location")
- paste this url
(and chart from this website will be uploaded automatically)
February 19, 2020 at 13:59
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » dani_mae1
It may be something to think about. Even if he doesn´t become, for example, a famous musician or renowned artist, there are plenty of solid opportunities for work in such fields.
He´s got his Moon in Pisces conjunct his Midheaven, squaring Neptune in Sagittarius 6th, trining Uranus in Scorpio 5th. Additionally, his North Node and Part of Fortune in Leo 2nd.
Basically, a lot of indicators that he will be most satisfied with a work environment that´s full of creative, artistic, free-thinking people, where he is free to express that side of himself and become part of a creative process. Or, he could choose the path of a solo artist.
The square between Moon and Neptune could be a bit complicated of course, as this can create emotional blockages to creativity and reservations about openly sharing one´s artistic side -- which might explain why he´s never chosen to pursue an artistic career. I have an opposition between Moon and Neptune myself, so I can relate to this energy. Simply immersing himself in a creative environment, I think would be conducive to his own creativity and make his Moon more comfortable sharing it.
February 19, 2020 at 14:02
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » SaturnineMoonchild
You know he had toyed with the idea of being a music teacher. I’d forgotten about it till you posted!

Thank you so much for your interpretation! I value your time and efforts tremendously!
February 19, 2020 at 14:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » SaturnineMoonchild
Is there anyway to give me some career advice while you are on a roll?
February 19, 2020 at 14:08
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » dani_mae1
I think teaching would definitely benefit his Moon through the nurturing drive, and in turn nurture his Neptune´s artistic drives.
I hope it all goes well. :)
February 19, 2020 at 14:23
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » Iceblu333
Yours is rather less clear-cut, at least for me. You don´t have a whole lot of action going on around your Midheaven, or in your 2nd or 6th houses. In fact, your South Node in the 10th house would seem to direct your life path away from career ambitions and into the 4th house of home and family. There´s also Saturn (an indicator for career and ambition) conjunct your IC, and the fact that your Midheaven is in Cancer. Also your Mars and Venus in the 5th house (romance, children) and your Sun, Mercury, and Moon spanning the 7th (partnership, marriage) and 8th (joint resources) houses. Plus Taurus tends to be pretty focused on domestic life.
So, would you say that you have an interest in or talent for taking care of others -- children, family, etc.? For that matter, are you married/any children?
February 19, 2020 at 14:25
That´s the thing, no.

No children, no spouse.

I dont want a relationship...

:4:

Man, god is trying to screw me with this chart...

Thanks...
February 19, 2020 at 14:26
I have a chart of a housewife and the mentality of a Workaholic... :4:
February 19, 2020 at 14:30
I’ll trade with you! I’d rather have a stay at home wife chart!
February 19, 2020 at 14:32
(Aries) nutelina » dani_mae1
You two could consider making even online courses on YouTube. Just enough to make people interested and have a long term revenue stream. A lot of people who don´t want to vaccinate their children have to homeschool so that might be an idea too. I always wanted to do that. The put me in special education as a kid which was horrible. Had to unlearn all the BS. I need to go much deeper to fully grasp material. I would have ideas like when you are dividing numbers that I wasn´t sure if they meant equal parts, my imagination allowed much more than they thought :-) A lot of those poor kids in special education were damaged somehow. Breaks my heart thinking of it. I had long conversations with mothers online a few years ago. Their kids were never sick and when they catched something they´d be over it really soon. I loved alternative education like Montessori but then I was looking for my own kids. My ex never let me I realized later but I will teach them math and physics myself. And like I said you can do a lot online like over Skype too it works surprisingly well with older kids.
February 19, 2020 at 14:33
But then, you have to worry about the spouse cheating on you and leaving you and removing the ground right from under your feet...

I´ve seen spouse beaters... and the spouse has nowhere to go so they deal with it.

No, I rather be in control of my life.

Not soley dependent on someone else...
February 19, 2020 at 14:35
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » Iceblu333
Well, your mind may change...I will point out your Pluto and Part of Fortune conjunct in the first house, suggesting a theme of a deep and intense personal transformation in your identity and approach to the world.
But for now, let´s throw away the idea of you getting married or having children. Could you see yourself, for example, working in fields such as healthcare, psychology, even agriculture or certain sciences? Basically, anything that involves taking care of others, or nurturing something and watching it grow; this nurturing principle could indeed be applied to a business you start.
February 19, 2020 at 14:36
We just need to find you a partner who will be a true partner to you. Someone who acts out of love above all else.
February 19, 2020 at 14:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » nutelina
We could make it a family venue since the kids are YouTube lovers and great at it. Modern Partridge Family right here LOL
February 19, 2020 at 14:40
I would like to help people with past psychological traumas... as long as its work related/theres a problem/I´m needed; then, i can handle it.

If it´s not something serious, forget it.

An astrologer would be too much of a stretch for me because some times I just cant deal with people...

I dont know... but thanks for the help.
February 19, 2020 at 14:41
"We just need to find you a partner who will be a true partner to you. Someone who acts out of love above all else."

Over time; People change, I´d rather have my own stuff...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »