6 planet conjunction specimen here!

February 18, 2020 at 08:07 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Pulp
6 planet conjunction specimen here!
Yo so I´ve heard 6 planetary conjunction was rare. I´ve only started out my life 19 years ago, but it feels like I´m stuck. I can´t express myself as good as other people, :151: and I still don´t know who I will grow up to be. Guidance would be nice but I know one creates his own future. Any advice? :41:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 18, 2020 at 15:10
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I too have quite a few planets in Taurus and can get stuck sometimes. Right now I’m in a research rabbit hole. One subject gets cut abruptly by questions raised by the initial research and I find myself not making progress. So, I go back to the root of the situation and refocus.

Is this similar to what you mean by feeling stuck? Rotating your tires and not getting anywhere? With mercury in retrograde it’s easy to misunderstand what people are trying to convey, so that’s why I ask. Hopefully it’ll lead to better answers for you!
February 18, 2020 at 15:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Hmm..you look like a definite love bug with all that Taurus. I believe you´d be learning a lot of layers of Taurus according to your degrees throughout your lifetime dealing with different social classes dealing with financial issues and the different perspectives how that has a cause and effect oh humanity as a whole.

There comes investment, banking that may be changing here, and perhaps how you view fashion, clothing, make-up, the external body and how this has a cause and effect on humanity besides your own self-worth, self-love, self-respect.

In the lower degrees its more about artificial flavoring, the frosting on the cake, the surface of how humanity focuses on the external world, popularity, following the trend, fitting in, and if "I just look this way." I"m mor valuable than if "I look this other way."

I have to laugh because it´s kind of joke to me in 2010 after the last 49 years. You´ll have people tell you how you need to dress, wear your hair, and the people change with different tastes and preferences and they will all have the perfect Idea how you should look in life to their tastes.

And if you´re objecting, you´re a rebel. The Irony of being Taurus.

This comes with shoes, hair dye, and any other piece of material they can find. The zillion ways to dress!

This may also learning to be the Buddhist, Zen, or different Eastern Philosophies in higher degrees.

There´s the spectrum of beauty in the Hollywood perspective and there´s beauty in Ugliness, so you might work with people who teach you to love unconditionally who are disfigured, scarred, or not perfect bodies. For example: I"ve worked with the developmentally disabled, physically impaired, chronic diseases and illnesses.

What is love? This is what Taurus is learning along the way. What the world tells you through the material and physical world, or is it more spiritual and unconditional.

It´s really a blessing to be a Taurus, because you see the world through a lens others don´t see.

What do people value more? Love and relationships or money, power, and greed.

What do people vale more? Love or Lust?

In relationship towards the opposite sex is it using others for sex and abusing them or is it about coming into union in the heart chakra of Taurus and Libra and experiencing a higher sexual experience.

As the Taurus Stellium you go through just a few of these layers of Taurus and deciding yourself while teaching others what love truly can be through our experience.

The light in other people´s darkness.

Welcome to the world Teacher (Saturn in Taurus & Jupiter Taurus)
February 18, 2020 at 15:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
I can´t help but smile. Reinforcements have arrived in the Sagittarius Pluto Generation. Have to love this chart! We need more teachers like this on the earth! What a blessing.
February 18, 2020 at 15:28

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »