´neptunian beauty´

February 17, 2020 at 19:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Majdankovska
´neptunian beauty´
So, I don´t think there are bad charts, bcs traumaus can be sucess: but i would like to know what aspects make mine bad: in a charmic way: what to look at

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 18, 2020 at 15:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
You´re birthday is the next day after my child´s. I believe the hardest part of your chart is the North Node Scorpio/South Node Taurus, Scorpio Pluto and the Opposition to Taurus Sun.

You have a nice energy and probably very non-judgmental or in a sense a peacemaker for those around you being Saturn in Pisces/Sun in Taurus. You´re pretty blessed as well.

I´m not sure what you´re looking for in the shadow. There can be a bit of perfectionism with the Virgo A.C. but it´s channeling that energy in a positive way. With the Gemini in Mercury you might also be very good with drawing, engineering, drafting, measurments, and precision.

Not sure if you´re good at drawing anime or other characters or portraits.

Might be fluent in coding, servers, scripting, programming, building, consstruction.

Video gaming, even creating your own Virtual World or games. There´s a lot of talent in your chart.

It probably has to do with your geographical location in Germany and your family life how you express yourself through these talents and what resources you are provided.

You´re very intelligent.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »