Are Scorpio Men attracted to Scorpio Woman?

February 17, 2020 at 16:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Are Scorpio Men attracted to Scorpio Woman?
?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 17, 2020 at 17:12
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I love Scorpio women and I´m definitely a Scorpio man.
February 17, 2020 at 17:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Why do you have two threads with the same question. Scorpio just locks on to other Scorpio´s. It´s natural raw sexual energy. It´s usually deadly waters. Also depends on what degrees. Some are more evolved then others in the stages, phases, and evolution.

Some choose the dark side and love being criminals and harming others deliberately on purpose in relationships of various types and sexually.

While others are more prone to be detectives, investigators, priests, nuns, ministers, nurses, surgeons, police officers and may work for justice and health more then destructive purposes.

Obviously, you learn the difference throughout life what Scorpio´s are healthy and what one´s are not.
February 17, 2020 at 18:49
(Leo) pixel
I´m not a scorpio man :3: but my rising sign attract them... and it´s the same on my side... more attracted to water signs men and scorpio men have something special ^^
February 17, 2020 at 21:50
(Scorpio) Aiax66
It depends. In real life I don´t get along very very well with other scorpios, those I met are too intense ahahah. I can be attracted but I think I wouldn´t marry another me.?
February 18, 2020 at 01:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aiax66
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are scorpio male? What attracts you towards scorpio female?
February 18, 2020 at 07:29
(Scorpio) Aiax66 » Rabia23
They are direct, tell you what they really think without being rough and are not afraid to expose. I find them kind and sensitive, but strong and powerful too.
February 18, 2020 at 08:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Don´t forget that the Sun making 8% of all people Scorpios is only 10% of the whole picture!
Sun-sign Astrology leaves out 90% of all factors! :122: :27:
Scorpio as a constellation is huge and some Scorpios could be called ´Aquilans´.
February 18, 2020 at 16:14
(Sagittarius) Sus
I´m a venus Scorpio and I attract Scorpio specially Scorpio Ascendant. Don´t know why...also moon Taurus and attract Taurus sun.
I don´t feel attracted by my sun sign
February 18, 2020 at 16:48
(Gemini) Nocturnal Astrology » IIyyaarr13
If you´re using the tropical zodiac then the sign of Scorpio is not the constellation of Scorpio...
February 18, 2020 at 17:16
(Scorpio) Angelina
Well, I wouldn´t say scorpio men are very attractive for me. Maybe even I could say the same from their side
February 19, 2020 at 05:07
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Yeees
February 19, 2020 at 05:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Antonio21
=====
What attracts you towards a scorpio woman?
February 19, 2020 at 09:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
=====
It´s because you have only sun in scorpio, alot of air in your chart no scorpio so you will be more attracted to air fire signs, i am attracted to them because i have sun,mercury,venus,jupiter and pluto in scorpio and also i am taurus rising so scorpio on 7th house .
February 20, 2020 at 00:10
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Rabia23
Because they are very magnetic,sexy,real,somwthimes very wild and i can recongize them by looking in their eyes.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »