What do these transits mean?

February 17, 2020 at 14:21 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Romu
What do these transits mean?
can someone tell me what Does transit Jupiter conjunct south node signify or even transit Mars conjunct south node?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 17, 2020 at 18:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
It should give you a description below the chart when you make it. It explains how the transits are in the houses.
February 19, 2020 at 02:06
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
It´s not easy to find specific information on the topic, but I think transits of planets to the natal South Node indicate urges, drives, situations, or even people that guide you or push you out of your comfort zone and into new territory, in other words, toward your karmic destiny.
Jupiter is generally a very fortunate influence, and sometimes indicates external forces or people who affect the area of life indicated by your natal South Node; if you are proactive in handling these influences, Jupiter can bring good fortune and expansion, but there is also a danger of being lazy, indulgent, and stuck in your ways. Mars transit conjunct the natal South Node more likely represents an internal drive and personal motivation to break out of your comfort zone and actively pursue your life path; the challenge is to temper Mars energy with patience, lest you become agitated or frustrated because things aren´t progressing as quickly as you want.

Note that I am not very practiced at all when it comes to predictive astrology. There is the rest of the chart to consider, as well as progressions, etc. So I would advise doing further research and seeking additional opinions from those more experienced with predictive techniques.
February 19, 2020 at 13:35
(Scorpio) Romu » SaturnineMoonchild
Thanks. It was helpful
February 19, 2020 at 14:12
(Gemini) Olenna
You get to find out about who you really are and what motivates you. What makes you do certain things. Self discovery. Perhaps some of your old beliefs that you no longer need get to be seen more obviously.
You may even get to find out some things about your ancestors or the past.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »