should i also go freelance in 2020?

February 16, 2020 at 21:52 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) inka
should i also go freelance in 2020?
Hello, i would like to kindly ask about my career path and career possibilities for this year 2020. I hesitate to open up some freelance job but i work full time in my profession. So that would require me to apply for some UE foundings and then get some money from UE for the equipment and then establishing my freelance job working full time still. I am very stressed about it and actually i dont know if i should do it because i do not have anyone ( except parents and some of their professional friends) that would advice me.
I am an architect and id like to have my professional licence in the future so this requires me to work normally full time in someone´s office. But i feel like i am wasting my inner ´artist spirit´ because i dont have any time and money to work additionally. I wanted to do sth like this last year but i cant and something was holding me back and i was so blocked.... what do you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 16, 2020 at 22:18
(Cancer) Trevor
Hiya! you have an easy ´yes´ on this question :44:

would you like to see the chart interpretation?

It will take time for the money to roll in obviously, but the planets are suggesting success is highly likely

what do others think too ??
February 16, 2020 at 22:22
(Aries) inka » Trevor
yes i would like to see interpretation of chart as well :) but chart in terms of career rather than relationships...

i dont know what others think of my question. noone replied , only you, so thank you :)
February 16, 2020 at 22:35
(Cancer) Trevor » inka
Ok..

Success ruler 10th = Moon (cancer)
1st Ruler (you) = Venus (libra)

The 10th Ruler showing your Success for this Move is :174: Cancer (top of chart) signified by the Moon, so for any kind of yes answer we need 1st ruler applying to it, which it Is.. with Moon Trine Venus 0 degree so you can start right away..

but the profit from this will be low at first, showed by 2nd from 10th your business money which is 11th house virgo ruled by mercury which is in Detriment position a bad position showing low income, but there is applying aspect with moon and mercury a square showing that with difficulty it can be improved.

your current finances shown by 2nd ruler (scorpio) ruled by mars in Exaltation shows you have plenty of money to invest and the moon venus aspect shows its a success, it just needs time and effort to succeed on your behalf. it will be difficult to get the profit but possible because the moon is applying to the money in a square you see.

At first it will be very difficult, but with enough time, things will improve.
Iv no idea about what you actually do tho, just goin on what the aspects read
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 16, 2020 at 22:44
(Aries) inka » Trevor
thank you so much for the long post. :) i really appreciate it. so it means that i can start whenever i want but i will need time to have mor emoney and success will come with difficulty ( as always). i can try for the first two years, because as i know as a young enterpreneur in my country you dont pay ´normal´ taxex by 2 years when you start your small young company. so maybe i can try, of course after 2 years it comes back to normal taxes.

i dont know why those moves scare me and i am very hesitating but i know that it will open my mind when i finally do it.
February 16, 2020 at 22:49
(Cancer) Trevor » inka
The Success is already on the cards, its there u know.. But the Difficulty is in getting the profit via time needed, I think thats what its trying to tell us

to get the money from it 💵💲, will be difficult :85:, because its a Square :194: aspect ( :152: :194: :153:) for it!
Planets are giving Green Light though 🚦

Its worth a shot !! :97:

Customers money is 8th house Taurus ruled by venus which is in Detriment so could be potential customers havnt got much money to buy or trying to hold onto there money is possibility, which is why its difficult in first place, but venus travels fast so this will change soon

And your an Aries :171: of course which is a good sign to be when an entrepreneur, its the most Entrepreneurial sign :36:
February 16, 2020 at 23:32
(Aries) inka » Trevor
-But the Difficulty is in getting the profit via time needed-

so what i understand from this ( im not an english native speaker im sorry :D) is that progress takes time and profit will come in time that is necesssary for it, yes?

ive never had any problems in decision making, since maybe 3-4 sth hapepned, i become very ´dependent´ on other people´s opinions. i hope in 2020 itll change
February 16, 2020 at 23:34
(Cancer) Trevor » inka
Yes! correct!
February 16, 2020 at 23:38
(Aries) inka » Trevor
Thank you! :75: :1:
February 16, 2020 at 23:39
(Cancer) Trevor » inka
Ok, Wish you best of Luck :75:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions