Hello! Tell me about mah chart pls :D

February 16, 2020 at 19:05 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith
Hello! Tell me about mah chart pls :D
Hi I dunno what to expect but maybe someone will be interested in reading my chart and sharing? I signed up on Astro-Seek a few days ago, this place is awesome!

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 16, 2020 at 23:59
(Aquarius) Amdash
Are you doing anything ART related and that is sometimes in the public eye?
February 17, 2020 at 00:03
(Aquarius) Amdash
Also does things commonly
change around you like frequently?

I´m only looking at your chart. I´m not entirely sure because I´m also quite a novice about all chart reading.
February 17, 2020 at 00:34
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I was thinking similar to Amdash--with Libra on the MC, you likely have strong creativity and artistic abilities...you also have your north node here, and the fact you´re a Libra moon also strengthens your creative talents, and potential to make a prefession out of it. Sun in Leo also makes you creative.

Any of this sound true for you?
February 17, 2020 at 02:00
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:155: upper :194: :152: that is a tough one to have, Mars upper square Moon!
:151: & :153:, Sun and Mercury in rulerships with the bonus of Mercury exalted, that can make up for most of the other placements! :74: :68: :17: :74: :74: :68: :68:
February 17, 2020 at 02:01
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith » Amdash
Both you and runnerchic85 are picking up on something. It´s a bit more then art, but both of your insights are interesting...
February 17, 2020 at 02:02
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith » RunnerChic85
Both you and Amdash are picking up on something. It´s a bit more then art, but both of your insights are intriguing...
February 17, 2020 at 02:05
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith » IIyyaarr13
Thanks! If it´s not to complex, would you mind elaborating on the :155: :194: :152: situation? How do you foresee this arrangement leading to potential difficulty ?
February 17, 2020 at 03:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Lord of Balance in Faith
It stands out, that is why I mentioned it.
Norad-Renalin dominating sensitivity! There was an attempt to name it Norepinephrin, but it still is a turbulent aspect!
February 17, 2020 at 03:59
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith » IIyyaarr13
i c :thinking:
February 17, 2020 at 08:44
(Taurus) nutelina » Lord of Balance in Faith
I think it has something to do with superheroes :4:
February 17, 2020 at 13:04
(Aquarius) Amdash » Lord of Balance in Faith
Really?? Well most of your plants are in the very top and that usually means you notice in the public eye.

Are you doing anything that involves art in the public eye? Acting, directing, etc.? Maybe doing special effects possibly?
February 17, 2020 at 13:05
(Aquarius) Amdash » nutelina
I was thinking the same thing. That´s why in my next comment I had suggested possibly special effects since he did say Art was pretty close.

Maybe storyboarding is what he is doing.
February 17, 2020 at 18:11
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith » nutelina
:4: :4:
February 17, 2020 at 18:13
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith » Amdash
I´m pretty low key about it these days, but I´m working on some great stuff that I want to unveil in a few years. It´s gotta be just right. Wish me luck! :D

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »