´Popular´ question about job

February 15, 2020 at 19:35 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) december9
´Popular´ question about job
What transits, in what houses or what aspects have to look for- ´get job´ ? :63:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 15, 2020 at 20:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting natal btw :78:

It is 7th and 6th house and maybe 2nd and 10th

But 7th is the most accurate...
February 15, 2020 at 20:31
(Sagittarius) december9
Hmm that´s nice that my chart looks interesting :15:
6th and 7th house? And 7th? :63: 6th I understand-daily work, but 7th is about partners-love or business.
February 15, 2020 at 20:36
(Sagittarius) december9
I start thinking, that with transits is not enough, that must dig deeper- aspects. I think, that aspects is the key. Only problem -it´s not simple and easy to understand, because must check when some planet make aspect to 6th or 10th house? Am I right about this?
February 15, 2020 at 20:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My 7th house is empty, will I be unemployed? :61:
February 15, 2020 at 20:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes that Neptune and

I´ll add transiting SN on AC that is also making you little bit detached from your real deep needs and abillities.
With natal Chiron DC you´ll always feel like it is not the right momet for the job but that is how Chiron works it gives you ultimate insecurity on the topic he touches, in this case DC (cups of 7th house of bussines and partnership)

Looking at transits again it is more likely that you acctually need extra income because of trans Venus exact conjuction to natal Mars to cover you up a little bit more since that 2ndH Mars really has no limits when it comes to spending money...
February 15, 2020 at 20:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » darkneptune
=====
Mine too

you won´t be unemployed! quit hoping :2: :61:
February 15, 2020 at 20:59
(Sagittarius) december9
If I decide to become self-employed this year, does will not be any obstacles by looking at chart?
February 15, 2020 at 21:01
(Sagittarius) Sus » darkneptune
Of course not!!! Even empty houses are ruled by sign right? You must have to look where that ruler falls. And what aspects they do with other planets and houses!
February 15, 2020 at 21:03
(Sagittarius) december9
Aaa, now I understand why that Chiron is there :15:
February 15, 2020 at 21:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » december9
=====
This explains better tr Venus conj nat Mars and also progressed MC conjuction natal Moon conj Sun

You have some creative idea to earn money (Ve-Ma) and really have find the way to use your inteligence and potential to offer something to society and make a career (prog MC conj Sun-Moon)

Selfemployment :15:
February 15, 2020 at 21:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh I see. Ruler is Aries and for that aspects I´m not sure. :25:
February 15, 2020 at 21:32
(Sagittarius) Sus » darkneptune
Where is Mars located? House I mean? What aspects between Mars and inner planets? Which planets in 6th, 10th? 6th house ruler, 10th house ruler? You have to look everything
February 15, 2020 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
Mars in 12th, opposition with Moon only as inner planet.

Moon in 6th, ruler is Pisces.

North Node in 10th, ruler is Cancer.
February 15, 2020 at 21:40
(Sagittarius) december9
I was thinking about:
work from home/self-employed + mix creative art doing by hands(wood,fabric,tread) + address to people who suffers from illness,sorrow,hopes,emotions + selling it.

But always my main problem is- doubt! :23: Doubt about- is it for me, does anybody need it, does it has perspective,is it worth etc.
February 15, 2020 at 21:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » december9
=====
Yeap that´s the Chiron

You can overcome it by transcending it... meaning, do what you love no matter where that is going to take you or will that be prifitable or accepted (overcome that profit motivation, I know you love money and comodity /who doesn´t?/ especially with that 2ndH NN and Mars)

If love and passion is leading you in that you want to start doing do it anyway. Focuse on your joy helping people rather than failure and it should go away (that Chiron and temporary SN-AC thing)

Also allow yourself to fail because it will also serve something more than hesitation and self-doubt...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »