Black Moon Lilith natal aspects

February 14, 2020 at 23:15 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
Black Moon Lilith natal aspects
So, I was playing around with the chart calculator on this site and decided to minimize the aspect orbs on my natal chart as much as possible. I was left with only three aspects:

Sun trine Black Moon Lilith
Moon sesquiquadrate Black Moon Lilith
And Moon trine Pluto

Moon-Pluto aspect interpretations were easy enough to find with an Internet search, but most of the results for Black Moon Lilith aspects came from Tumblr, Facebook, and random astrology blogs. While this made for some interesting reading, I can´t help but question the validity of those sources.

So, if anyone here has experience reading and interpreting Black Moon Lilith in the natal chart, I welcome your insights on these aspects.
Also, how significant is Black Moon Lilith in natal astrology? I notice from my searches that she is used quite a bit in synastry and perhaps in modern karmic astrology, but again I can´t find much information about natal Black Moon Lilith. Any help on this subject is appreciated.
I also welcome any additional insights on Moon-trine-Pluto.
Thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 18, 2020 at 11:46
(Leo) pixel
Hi,

Aspects to lilith are following this link... let me know what you think about it ;)

https://astral-obscura.tumblr.com/p…

:17:
February 18, 2020 at 16:13
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » pixel
Those are decent as generalized interpretations, pretty accurate and consistent with the themes of Lilith. There were discrepancies for me with the Sun aspect, but those were easily explained by the Moon aspect.
Although, this is Mean Lilith we´re talking about (as per my chart), and just recently I´ve started debating whether I find Mean or True Lilith to be more valid. I´m leaning towards True, but I wonder if we might consider the distance between Mean and True Lilith to be the scope of our Lilith qualities/activities, making both points equally relevant? It´s an interesting thought, but it seems difficult to find much more than vague or general information on these and other Lilith points.
February 18, 2020 at 16:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
He´s usually a valid astrologer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

not sure about this one

Moon Trine Pluto
She´s usually valid
https://youtu.be/7jEfWNE7I7g
YouTube
YouTube
February 18, 2020 at 16:30
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » goldenlion32
Thanks for the links. I´ve mostly avoided YouTube for research because it really is like picking through compost for flowers lol, but it´ll help to have a few solid ones narrowed down for me. Thanks again.
February 18, 2020 at 16:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SaturnineMoonchild
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I don´t blame you. I have just been on there for a long time and know how to weed out the trash from the legit teachers from doing a lot of research.
February 18, 2020 at 17:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for the link! I have Lilith Trine Mars, Trine Jupiter, Opposite Sun, and Sextile Uranus and what I read was spot on for me! :80: She´s also in Scorpio and in the 4th house so double trouble >:3
February 18, 2020 at 17:23
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » goldenlion32
I´ve started watching a bit of Tom Jacobs´ Lilith series, and it´s swaying me heavily toward True Lilith over Mean. While (Mean) Lilith in the 9th house is somewhat relevant to me, (True) Lilith in the 10th is much more so.
Could be that both are still relevant though. Perhaps Mean Lilith shows where Lilith energy resonates, and True Lilith shows where that energy fully manifests?
February 18, 2020 at 17:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SaturnineMoonchild
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That sounds good and correct to me on the Mean and the True, makes sense with what little I know about the celestial spheres. :80:
February 18, 2020 at 17:49
(Leo) pixel » RowanBun
Thanks RowanBun... It was spot on for me too, that´s why I asked for opinions :)
February 18, 2020 at 17:50
(Leo) pixel » SaturnineMoonchild
I think there are indeed things to "refine"... for now, as a beginner, I´m going to keep it simple.

:17:
July 20, 2020 at 02:11
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Why do you ask? Just kidding, I know exactly why and wherefore you ask! Yes, Lilith is very important and she is there as plain as day practically ruling your school days but falling into line more recently!

What does it all mean? It´s complicated. We know your Lilith was up at midheaven and declined and it´s en le sidereal chateau de rough beef berrying.

Let´s discuss the rest via pm, its of a highly personal nature, you see?
September 6, 2020 at 10:20
(Virgo) Ani Lavagnini
Is nice you try all features this magnificent website brings...but before u jump to any conclusion...first u need to learn Astrology.
Let me help u here:
1- fact- your lilith is faraway from the cusp and in an almost dead point ( it works in a speciall way the 29°]
2- your Sun - Moon - Júpiter are waaaaay :75: more influential ....enough to make lilith fade away...
3- what you should see is the thight Asc :194:Lilith....
That is something to work on yourself...
Maybe u don´t enjoy your looks and self...oru dont feel sexy....or theres a missing energy yhat boicots your plans.

But the rest is mild and almost unimportant

Also the powr of certain aspects works o ly for accurate....near cusps...not intercepted planets

Any other quiestion im here.
Happy weekend

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »