Who´s the most seductive

February 13, 2020 at 11:21 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) jaderosez
Who´s the most seductive
Vote which planet is the most seductive?

Venus?
Neptune?
Pluto?

:18: :35: :79: :17: :68:

Maybe :163: ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 13, 2020 at 11:26
(Capricorn) jaderosez
:34: :45: :35:
February 13, 2020 at 12:16
(Pisces) Nola_la
For most people, Venus will probably be the most attractive, but that´s in the general sense...

I don´t think there´s any objective truth here, because everyone is guided by their own taste. Yes, probably a lot of people will point to Venus, because it refers to the typical beauty, elegance, grace...which should be liked by everyone.

But not everyone likes the Venus vibes...
Venus does not speak to me personally - it is often too boring and obvious to me. It doesn´t find what I´m interested in. For me, it has more in common with just..."something pretty", but often without depth. Venus is like a nice painting or sculpture... I appreciate her beauty, charm and good manners, but I´m not interested in it for long. I noticed it, but somehow it doesn´t appeal to me. Venus may have more to do with charm, but not quite with seduction. I see Venus in "Shakespeare in Love."

I don´t think it´s possible to answer this question objectively, because it´s not about what you see at first sight. I guess it depends on what elements dominate your natal chart. For those who are strongly influenced by Venus /Libra/Taurus, Venus will be most appealing. For someone with Pluto dominance, people with strong Pluto in their natal chart... I guess that´s how it works, it doesn´t come from nowhere :4:

Pluto and Lilith have quite a similar aura to me, but Lilith seems more feminine.

These planets seem to me to be very seductive, but...
Dangerous too. You have to be careful with what they can bring... :3:

Neptune is seductive or rather...charming to me, but in such an artistic context - like a movie in the cinema, a poster character. Not entirely obvious, maybe existing only in my imagination, I can´t imagine it in a normal life. Neptune is for artists, it is not tangible...
February 13, 2020 at 12:29
(Capricorn) jaderosez » Nola_la
I´m obsessed with neptunians. I´m so fascinated with men but hate women and is repulsed by 90 percent of women that come by me. My moon opposes pluto.

My sun and mars conjuncts neptune. I´m fascinated by men especially neptunian men. I tend to idealize them.

I like pisces women though. :)
February 13, 2020 at 12:30
(Capricorn) jaderosez » Nola_la
You think lilith is a more feminine pluto?
February 13, 2020 at 12:52
(Pisces) fishscales
All three of them together...

On their own...probably Venus...though a Neptune contact will definitely ramp it up...
February 13, 2020 at 14:01
(Cancer) TimeLord
Seductive ?
No one ever said to me.

My Dominant Planet Venus next to Pluto.
Venus Opposite to Neptune.
Mars Conjunct Pluto in 5th.
Venus Trine both Pluto and Mars too
Strange....
February 13, 2020 at 14:04
(Aries) nutelina
Depends on which polarity you have in your chart!
February 15, 2020 at 10:49
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Something about Venus conjunct jupiter is just intriguing to me. I think it’s a seductive placement. But, I don’t find any stand alone planet to have this quality.
February 15, 2020 at 10:58
(Cancer) Trevor
Venus :154: Especially when shes in your 1st house :12:

and those Beautiful Stunners who have venus :154: square uranus :199: do drop by for tea :83:
February 15, 2020 at 11:05
(Cancer) Trevor » dani_mae1
And you are gifted by Venus, cuz its on your angle, and a Taurus! so cant fail to be attractive
February 15, 2020 at 11:15
(Cancer) Trevor
In Nut anybody who has Venus in houses 1 4 7 or 10 and close to the Line will be a Hottie !

Venus Conjunct Sun in close aspect is good too

Venus square uranus is amazing for beauty, wish I had that one, but it creates unstable relationships

and Venus conjunct Asc gives attractive body,

venus conj mercury people, you are attractive once start conversing with others, seductive talkers

Venus conj Jupiter Loves the comfort zone, and indulging

Venus conj Mars will see you down the Gym !

Venus conj Neptune people go for the Dream Partner but rarely lasts due to the Idealism, but may be attracted to Artistic partners or Unusual looking people

Venus Conj Uranus loves the Geeky looking ones Eg. Thelma from Scooby Doo, or a male stereotype would be Jim Carey or mike myers ( austin powers ) who are both very Uranian in behaviour.

February 15, 2020 at 11:41
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Trevor
Yes, plus Moon and Lilith if they are near to angles. For both genders.

When you apply these rules on relationship charts, you´ll see that natal chart of someone is seen and felt subjectively by the other person. Therefore even objectively worse natal chart can make good combo in any of relationship methods.

Needless to say that natal chart still rules. More important than astrology are many non-astro factors, which makes someone very attracted to you and you to them. Also, a topic named "Levels of conciousness" makes huge difference in all of that.
February 15, 2020 at 11:48
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
The more Ι think about it, seduction is not really a Plutonian thing...

I mean... It is... But it is not employed for the same reasons Venus and Neptune employ it...Venus wants love and romance... Neptune wants the dream... Or an illusion of the dream... Neptune seduces well because it knows what others dream of...

Pluto, at least the common expression of it, wants power...Pluto aims to dominate, in some way, through its seduction...Pluto also knows what others want, and can be excellent at using that against them...
February 15, 2020 at 12:06
(Cancer) Trevor » MarvinReal
Forgot to mention venus in own signs too,
February 15, 2020 at 12:09
That´s unprovable in my case, because I have Descendant in Taurus and IC+5th in Pisces. So Venus (or any other) in Taurus and Pisces would attract me anyway.
February 15, 2020 at 12:43
I think you would need Taurus Rising to attract a venus taurus ?

Nice one on the angular venus :3: Model material

February 15, 2020 at 12:49
I find attractive Venus in all signs. Because everywhere it touches something with me.
February 15, 2020 at 12:54
Cool!

Venus in Aquarius is my Fav ! but everyone has there own individual qualities true.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »