Astrological houses - which are most important to you?

February 12, 2020 at 17:02 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Nola_la
Astrological houses - which are most important to you?
I´m not asking about the most important houses according to the theory - so I don´t mean 1,4,7 or 10 houses (angular houses), but the houses you personally consider the most important. Which ones do you choose? Of course you can justify why, but it is not necessary.

For me the most important are:

5th house - 3 planets there, it´s like an inexhaustible source of creativity for me :3:
8th house - 2 planets there, not such a nice place, but,well
9th house - I have Sun and Jupiter there and this is my luck. The area of this house is great
10th house

How about you?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2020 at 17:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
Usually I love the 12th and 8th house just because I tend to sleep a lot in Pisces and Cancer transits and have weird dreams. And then of course, you never know who, what, when, where, and why someone comes up out of the bottome of the sea. Always makes life quite interesting.

My interovert houses. The hiding rooms! :75:
February 12, 2020 at 17:17
(Libra) leorising
for me:
4th house: my stellium
9th house: astrology S2 (my north node)
6th house: i love my routine
:68:
February 12, 2020 at 17:20
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » goldenlion5
My 12th house is scary. Wouldn´t say it´s a favorite....at all. Echo what goldenlion said, Saturn in libra in my 12th gives horrifying yet extremely potent psychic dreams...my entire life.
February 12, 2020 at 17:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » RohiniMoon
I don´t have much in my 8th/12th house. Any activity is usually from transits. Which I suppose Saturn in Pisces, Uranus in Pisces and Saturn in Cancer wasn´t so fun at all or Pisces in Chiron, those are usually the toughest. All kinds of stuff there that I would never expect to come out of their on both the negative and positive side.
February 12, 2020 at 17:28
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
9th house: I have a Stellium there, in Cap. The urge to travel, discover new cultures and systems. Less practical focus.

10th house in Aquarius: Saturn is there. Career oriented.

7th house in Scorpio: Jupiter and Pluto are there, complicating this area. Lessons learnt and self development resulting from 7th house actions and issues. Not the easiest department in my life, though.
February 12, 2020 at 17:57
(Gemini) Olenna
My 12th house of course. I got Sun and Mars there so the whole identity/will is wrapped up in there. The more i explore in there the better my confidence gets.
My 11th house is becoming more important to me, it din`t used to be, but i guess because i do astrology that has changed.
9th house is a lovely repository of knowledge and stuff that comes to me out of thin air, from divine wisdom, or universal knowledge, don`t know exactly how it works but it does. I love to tap into that, even though i don`t have planets there it seems always active, maybe because both Jupiter and Neptune are together in Sagittarius, a lucky wise sign.
The 6th becomes important too because i have to do that service thing and use the knowledge i get to help others.
February 12, 2020 at 20:11
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I´d say for me, 4th house is most important. Family is everything to me. Being a Cancer ascendant makes this even more so.

I do have some difficult aspects here--Pluto in Scorpio conjunct my moon, and my childhood was quite difficult, especially with my mother (who has a Scorpio moon) Thankfully Pluto is the planet of transformation. We have been able to forgive each other and now have a good relationship. I have four young children of my own now and I vow to never allow them to have the type of childhood I had. The fact that my moon is in the 4th house, in Libra, I believe will help this. Also with 4 kids being large by today´s standards, fairness and equality is something huge for me--I feel strongly about making sure each child gets equally divided attention and resources.
February 12, 2020 at 20:13
(Pisces) Nola_la
12th house seems more and more interesting to me now - I don´t have any planet there...

6th - usually I´m surprised when someone mentions it, I have only Neptune there and I don´t find this placement special. But I don´t understand it either - maybe it´s typical for Neptune... :4: :8: :63:
February 12, 2020 at 20:13
(Scorpio) Angelina
I am the weird one, I like 8th house:D I have only Moon there. But maybe that´s why I like it. And I like it when in synastry 8th house is involved- I feel it. I pay attention to 7th house,my Jupiter sits here. Even though there are 3 planets in my 2nd house and 3 planets in my 3rd house, I don´t think of them:) And I just even forget, that a 12th house even exists, cause I don´t think about it at all. But my south node is there.
February 12, 2020 at 20:15
(Scorpio) Angelina » Nola_la
Yes, I forgot. The same for me- I don´t even understand 6th house. When someone pays a lot attention for this house I don´t even have what to say about it:D
February 12, 2020 at 20:25
(Pisces) Nola_la » Luna Alba
9th house is great...
February 12, 2020 at 20:33
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Nola_la
What are the aspects that make it so good, in your experience/view? 🤓
February 12, 2020 at 20:39
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_
In my case, 11thH is most dominant

Pluto, Fortuna, Nemesis...
February 12, 2020 at 20:42
(Pisces) Nola_la » Angelina
>"I am the weird one, I like 8th house:D"

You´re not alone !
I basically like the 8th house - with :153: and :154: there, you can´t miss this house. :4:

>"I have only Moon there."

Many times I´ve wondered what it means to have Moon in 8th house.

>"But maybe that´s why I like it."

I believe in it. I have Moon in 5th house and I´m almost all about this house.

I really like the 5th house, and Moon in 5th is one of my favorites placements in chart.

>"And I like it when in synastry 8th house is involved- I feel it."

I like that too and I have to agree - you can´t ignore this house in synastry :3: But I believe some people are afraid of it...

2,3 and 12th are are the houses I have the least to do with. Nothing wrong with them, but the 12th house seems interesting to me. It seems no less interesting than the 8th, really.
February 12, 2020 at 20:58
(Leo) Pixel
I´ll speak about what I feel, not what is really there even I have planets in the 10th, and being in some way a little bit careerist, I don´t really like this house (and I don´t really know why... maybe too many ordeals and efforts that did get me nowhere (?)).

I like the 9th in cancer (Mercury, Venus conjunct Saturn) for giving me principals when it came to making very important choices in my life... It saved me from losing myself in hard moments.

Then my 12th house for Uranus conjunct my ascendant. It enables me to find out all kinds of things, to feel (sometimes a long time before it happens but I can´t explain it) and make sometimes wishes come true in an unexpected way (like unconsciously I make things happen).

:17:
February 12, 2020 at 21:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I’d say Fifth house. I have Mercury , Venus and my Sun there.

Probably helps my music....or maybe why I have been completely fascinated by music since I was very young.

Mars in the 1st gives me some juice. Some force. It can have it’s negatives too!
February 12, 2020 at 21:25
(Pisces) Nola_la » Luna Alba
I think it really broadens the horizons. :3: Gives you interest in many things - not only one area...I´m always happy to find myself a new hobby :3: I read a lot, and like really different kinds of music, movies.

This house can give you the soul of a philosopher...

You are interested in the world around you - other countries, cultures, customs, foreign languages or even religions.

I have a Jupiter at the end of the 9th house too - and it only multiplies the influence of this house and actually gives you great opportunity to translate theories into practice... So it´s not that you only read about cool things, but you also experience them in reality :3:.

With Jupiter in 9th house I have been lucky to travel from an early age and I am happy to see a lot of places not only on the map...
I like foreign languages and generally learning goes easier with Jupiter there.
And what follows is that you still want to learn something new and you are curious like a child in it (but maybe it´s a Jupiter in Aries influence). But yes, 9th seems very curious...

I think you are also very tolerant, not radical with good planets in 9th house.

Maybe dreaming too?

For me, 9th is such a breath of youth, fresh air...You always want to know everything - explore,expand and grow :3: :68: :4:

But I´m aware that with me it´s specific - Jupiter is here in his own house (Jupiter is natural ruler of Sagittarius and 9th house) and the Sun is :191: aspect with :156:

I guess it doesn´t have to look so cool everywhere, but many planets live well in the 9th house, from what I´ve noticed.

With that stellium, the 9th house is also strong in your natal chart.
February 12, 2020 at 22:48
(Gemini) stigmí
I like my first house, even if i have nothing in it...maybe because transiting pluto is here, or i dont know...
I like my 4th house, my 5th house...because its like my roots...
And 7th house because of my venus...cancer has very specific energy in my life...
And 8th house of course, because of apex of my t-square and my stelium...since i explored its transformative power and stoped play dramas, it is for me most substancial place of my chart...
12th is for me most inspirative house...
Others...i dont know...this is first what i have on my mind...
February 12, 2020 at 23:42
(Aquarius) Amdash
For me:

I like the 5th house. It is Venus in Pisces and it rules creativity. I´ve been doing a lot of work involving Art on my end lately for purposes to see myself better as a independent work from home and make your own hours ARTIST.

4th house in Aquarius is what I like but I´ve shown not as much interest in sharing the home life I´ve lived in for a while ever since I moved in and my friend left this world who was a Gemini.

Gemini in the 8th involves occult and Im not as up to date on the Occult knowledges but I would rather study and ( in a safe way ) be trained or excersie them but speaking about it to me isn´t enough. I think this is also the area of short travels. Which I would prefer to do more so as well as long travels. I think Amtrack be good for that. 😏😏
February 13, 2020 at 04:17
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
´Sign´ backed-upped houses; :81:
:156: & :154: in eighth house, :152: & :159: in :178: :81:
:160:, Ceres, Juno & Vesta in first house, :154: & :156: in :171:. :81:
:152: & :159: in third house, :153: in it´s rulership of :173:. :81:
There is some weird stuff involving the negative mutable signs in heliocentric chart but that is a whole other topic! :81:
February 13, 2020 at 04:54
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t know if I "like" them, but I am all about my 4th, 8th, and 12th houses...

Quite a cast of residents in them too...moon, Mars, Saturn, and Pluto

4, 8, and 12 are also linked by grand trine in my chart, via moon, Saturn, and Pluto... Saturn (8) and Pluto (12) have an exact trine...

Sometimes I really wish I had some planets in the 5th and 9th...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »