Reincarnation (return)

February 12, 2020 at 15:52 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Reincarnation (return)
Reincarnation is something that´s discussed alot on the forum. (You know, when we´re not talking about oral and anal sex.)

As such, I wanted to share my views on the subject, for the main purpose of making it clear what exactly I am talking about when I discuss such matters, as I often do here.

Saying "I think" and "I believe" every other sentence can become tiresome, so I am going to make my statements in a matter of fact way. Of course, the reader need not take them as fact.

First of all, "reincarnation" is not the correct term for what we do when we are reborn into new physical bodies. Reincarnation is something that masters like Jesus and Buddha do. What we do is return. We are thrust into a physical body to pay karma and (because we have made a habit of it) to fulfill the desires of our ego. That is all. Awakened masters who reincarnate choose the time, place, and circumstances of their birth, because they have the freedom to do so (less karma, due to less ego.)

Most modern new age theory has it that we all choose the circumstances of our rebirth. This notion completely violates the law of cause and effect. We, everyday people, are simply born into the circumstances that are karmically appropriate to us. We have zero say in the matter. Why do the new agers believe we suddenly become these enlightened beings after physical death? Signing "soul contracts" with angels and such, while we are completely ignorant of such things before physical death? Our level of consciousness is the same, regardless of whether it is housed in a physical body or not. The reality is, we are as asleep after death as we were in life.

Once the soul attains the human level of development, it is granted 108 existences in which to achieve Moksha, liberation, resurrection, or whatever term you want to put to it. This is represented by the 108 beads of Buddha´s necklace, among other things. Our souls, or consciousness, have evolved from the mineral kingdom, passing successively, over vast periods of time, through the plant, animal, and finally, the human kingdom. This evolution occurs along the evolutionary arc of the wheel of birth and death, or Samsara. If we fail to attain liberation when our cycle of existences is up, we embark on the devolutionary cycle of the wheel, and round and round it goes. The ultimate purpose of all true spiritual practice is to liberate oneself from the mechanical wheel of birth death.

Although not terribly important in the grand scheme of things, the astrological implications for 108 existences would be that we are each born into every zodiac sign a total of 9 times (12x9=108). You can study the numerological significance of each of these numbers if you´re interested. There are some good articles about the numerological significance of the number 108 online.

Keep in mind that intellectual knowledge of any of this stuff does not confer any kind of spiritual wisdom, power, or experiences upon anyone. It is not indicative of "enlightenment", I can assure you.

As I said earlier, I just wanted to clarify my position on the matter of reincarnation/return since it is discussed here often.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2020 at 15:59
(Libra) leorising
i believe that we had choiced all that happens in our lifes,,, :68:
February 12, 2020 at 16:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Share your links to the sources of your profound knowledge.
February 12, 2020 at 16:06
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
And in the end, it really doesn´t matter.

Different intellectual views on the chemical composition of water do not affect one´s ability to swim... :108:
February 12, 2020 at 16:10
(Pisces) fishscales » emerauxe
Knowledge of such things is only profound when it becomes experience :3:

This kind of information is all over the Gnostic Teachings website... The books of Samael Aun Weor...the only esoteric writings I really bother with anymore...besides traditional spiritual texts...which SAW´s books have helped me to interpret a little bit...or at least begin to scratch the surface of. Was not smart enough to be able to do it myself.

After reading this stuff for about three years, I´ve found that religion is not really about what I always thought it was about...although it seems to have alot in common with what I´ve always thought it *should* be about...
February 12, 2020 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm...can you return me to sender. :61: One day the rollercoaster ride will end and we will go where ever our souls go. Then we´ll decide there´s not enough action, be bored, and come back and do it all again. :5: I´m kind of with the idea I signed up to help others evolve. While others knock me awake to remember why I listened to the Baby Boomers and didn´t trust my intuition. :61:

Well, I was thinking an hour ago it´s all belief systems. And then I was listening to something the other day that reminded me everything I do here is really meaningless. It´s just knowlege, wisdom, insight, and then we already know it probably from our past lives and just regurgitating the same information, but just finding new ways to express it. So we´re always good at recycling. :41:

Then we´re at the garbage dump throwing it up in our Chiron Returns. Then we just fill up with new garbage to get the finish line in the next 50 years. :61:
February 12, 2020 at 17:57
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
God has a fucking plan for me.....and I want a different fucking plan.
February 12, 2020 at 19:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The evolution of consciousness is happening gradually, constantly and has no end.
Gnosis (that I´m also personally inclined to), implies that all knowledge that we need for this sacred task (evolution of consciousness) is already within (we are the temple of knowledge) and we can acess it trought our personal experience of self any time.
Gnosis is not the dogma or system of beliefe, it is a simple principle that is giving us the freedom to search for ourselves that no religion or other systems can. Gnostic texts and books are not sacred books, they are just scripts that contain information different people gathered from their personal temples of knowledge...I deeply agree that Samael Aun was one of the greatest gnostics of our time.

So I can only expose my personal inner truth (news from within)

As above, as below.

The evolution of one consciousness is happening (besides other probable ways) throughout individual human forms (physical body and energy body are just lower forms of consciousness made to be used together with higher forms of consciousness) according to a mechanism that we can see everywhere but the most stable picture of that mechanism is visible in the movement of planets.

Throughout the birth and death cycle, evolution is happening in the lower forms of consciousness (material level - genetic hybridization that leads to genetic evolution or degeneration) as well as in higher forms of consciousness simultaneously (all levels evolve at once).

If I (as a synthesis of various levels of consciousness ready to evolve) enter this reality by the challenging influence of the Great mechanism (that is working according to Great order), visible in a hard natal chart, that usually results in a greater jump in consciousness either in a positive or negative way. If I use all my power to strengthen the low level of consciousness (stick myself to material manifestation) that results in a negative outcome (devolution). If the starting level was 1, the expected level was 2 and if I end my cycle with hardcore 1 I´m on the negative side of evolution (The Parable of the Talents)...so all got to be done again and again and again...
February 12, 2020 at 21:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
108 the number of cards in the Hindu Tarot!
It is more believable to tell people they reincarnate a few times and never something gender-busting!
It is not consolling to hear that we have legion upon legion of very similar lives!
Ruth Shickelgruber Montgomery co-opted the New Age a long time ago!
Reincarnation can´t be for most adults when the remembering is quite early in life!
February 12, 2020 at 21:29
(Leo) pixel » ancient_astrology
It´s how I´m acting when I think about all that : I´m swimming against the stream !

:17:
February 12, 2020 at 23:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Thinking about this topic I had all sorts of thoughts and ideas to express.

Then I think my Taoist,Zen philosophy kicked in .....

So I have no real concrete idea. When that moment arrives I will experience it.

Now , I’m thinking what to make for dinner and how cute Tuesday is!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 12, 2020 at 23:21
(Aquarius) nikkia » ancient_astrology
*God has a fucking plan for me.....and I want a different fucking plan.*

At this point, I´d just be happy to know what the damn plan is -- and I´d just go along with it.

Yeah know, clear instructions from the Instructor.... too much to ask? I´m tired of guessing.
September 26, 2020 at 10:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Did you ever look at these charts! And listen to this story?
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 26, 2020 at 10:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 26, 2020 at 11:08
(Libra) leorising
I was almost doing a comment thinking it was a new topic :75: :4:
September 26, 2020 at 11:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
I posted it here, because really shouldn´t have to make a new thread every time we want to talk about the same discussion.
September 26, 2020 at 12:30
(Pisces) fishscales » IIyyaarr13
"It is not consolling to hear that we have legion upon legion of very similar lives!"

Interesting that you brought that up. I did not mention any such notion in my original post.

Yet...

´Return and Recurrence´

Written by Samael Aun Weor

"A person is what his life is. Therefore, if he does not modify anything within himself, if he does not radically transform his life, if he does not work on himself, he is miserably wasting his time.

Death is the return to the very beginning of one’s life with the possibility of repeating it once again.

Much has been stated in pseudo-esoteric and pseudo-occultist literature about the subject of successive lives. Yet, it is better to be concerned about successive existences.

The life of each one of us, with all its seasons, is always the same. Life repeats itself from existence to existence throughout innumerable centuries.

Unquestionably, we continue in the seed of our descendants. This is something which has already been demonstrated.

The life of each one of us is individual. Life is a living movie that we carry along with us to eternity when we die.

Each one of us takes his movie with him and brings it back to project it once again on the screen of a new existence.

The repetition of dramas, comedies, and tragedies is a fundamental axiom of the Law of Recurrence.

The same circumstances always repeat themselves in each new existence. The actors of such scenes, which are always repeated, are those people who live in our interior, our “I’s.”

[[The "I´s" the author is speaking of are the multiplicity of individual egos we carry within our psychological interior]]--fishscales

If we disintegrate those actors, those “I’s” who originate the ever-repeating scenes of our lives, then the repetition of such circumstances would become something more than impossible.

Obviously, there cannot be any scenes without actors. This is irrefutable, indisputable.

This is how we can liberate ourselves from the Laws of Return and Recurrence. This is how we can truly free ourselves.

Obviously, each one of the characters (“I’s”) that we carry in our interior repeats, existence after existence, its same role. Therefore, if we disintegrate that “I,” if the actor dies, the role concludes.

By reflecting seriously through inner Self-observation on this subject matter, we discover the secret springs of the Law of Recurrence or repetition of scenes in each return.

If in the past existence at twenty-five years of age a man had a love affair, it is indubitable that in his new existence, the “I” of such a commitment will seek the lady of his dreams at the age of twenty-five again.

If the lady in question was twenty years old then, in her new existence, the “I” of that affair will seek her beloved one at the exact age again.

It is easy to comprehend that the two “I’s,” both his and hers, seek each other telepathically and meet once again in order to repeat the same love affair of their former existence.

Two enemies who fought to death in a past existence will look for each other again in the new existence to repeat their tragedy at the corresponding age.

If two persons had a fight over real estate at the age of forty years in the past existence, they will find each other telepathically at the same age in order to repeat the same thing.

Thus, inside each one of us live many people full of commitments. This is irrefutable.

A thief carries within a “den” of thieves each with different criminal commitments. A murderer carries within himself a “club” of murderers, and the lustful one carries a “whorehouse” in his psyche.

The critical thing about this subject matter is that the intellect ignores the existence of such people or “I’s” within oneself and of such commitments that are fatally fulfilled.

All those commitments of the “I’s” which abide within us are happening regardless of our reasoning. These are commitments that we ignore, things that happen to us, events that are processed in the subconsciousness and unconsciousness.

This is why we have been rightfully told that everything happens to us just as when it rains and thunders.

Indeed, we have the illusion of doing; yet, we do nothing. Things happen to us. This is fatal, mechanical...

Our personality is merely the instrument of different people, “I’s.” Each one of those persons (“I’s”) fulfills its commitments through the personality.

Many things happen underneath our cognitive capacity. Unfortunately, we ignore what happens underneath our wretched reasoning.

We believe that we are wise, when indeed we do not even know that we do not know. We are miserable logs dragged by the boisterous waves of the sea of existence.

To emerge from within this misfortune, from within this unconsciousness, from within such an unfortunate state in which we find ourselves, is only possible by dying within ourselves...

How could we awaken without first dying? What is new arrives only with death! If the seed does not die, the plant does not sprout.

The one who truly awakens attains, as an outcome, full objectivity of his or her consciousness, authentic enlightenment, happiness."

`This chapter is from Treatise of Revolutionary Psychology (1974) by Samael Aun Weor.`
October 19, 2020 at 22:41
(Aquarius) golmash
I Hope My Life Is Better In The Next Life.

Life For Me Sucks Now. I Can´t Wait To Transition.
October 19, 2020 at 22:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » golmash
:24:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »