Newbie seeking info / help with time rectification

February 11, 2020 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Lauragene
Newbie seeking info / help with time rectification
Greetings,

Can someone please direct me to an area where I could find a bit of guidance on birth time rectification?

I am 64 and both parents are deceased. My birth certificate does not show my time of birth. When I co tatted the hospital they said I was born in a six month period where they did not record birth times.

I recently found the charts from the one time I visited an Astrologer when my daughter was born in 1990. There is a Birth time listed on my chart of 9:30pm. I have no idea where this came from, but as my parents were alive then, maybe this info was from one of them. My mother was sedated for my birth, and In those days, the father was not in the room, so not sure I can count on this time but it might be close.

Some info: my birthday is February 9, 1956 in Cincinnati, Ohio. 9:30 pm is th encloses the guess. I’m very tall, have hazel eyes, and no birthmarks. My daughter was born February 8, 1990 in Cincinnati at 2:05 pm.

Is there hope to figure this out? I’ve always wanted to know more about astrology and now that I’m retired I have time to explore. Many thanks, if you’ve read this far.

Laura

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2020 at 11:50
(Aquarius) Captain Flint
Hello Lauragene!

To answer your question, birth chart rectification is a meticulous process, many astrologers charge highly for it because of the time required. The reason I mention this is because it may be worth your own time and effort to study astrology, and rectify your own chart. Then, with your knowledge and hypothesis from self study, go have another astrologer provide this service and compare the results.

This is just my opinion, however.

Rectification will require specific knowledge of major past events in your life. Time, dates, comings and doings and the intricacies involved. A list would need to be made of major events in your life and then an astrologer will analyse your chart over a 24 hour-some period and break down aspects, sometimes into divisional charts (more specifically focused charts) for a closer examination to find the repeating themes in a specific time, and isolate that as likely your birth time.

I know there is software out there that also helps in its own manner.

Nobody knows yourself better than yourself in this case. Since you have rough time to start with, 2130, I would branch off from there and start gathering data for your chart as it appears at such a time. For things that do not align, make note of that and begin experimenting with other times that may shift the chart to find an answer to that misinformation.

For the longest time I was working with my birth time as 22:35. I later found out from a birth certificate it was 22:27. This changed my North Node from 4th house to 5th house, and the evidence is in my life that a North Node 5th stands to more reason. - as an example.
February 12, 2020 at 22:50
(Aquarius) Lauragene » Captain Flint
Thanks for this response. I will start a timeline and see what happens. Many thanks!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »