Galactic Center

February 11, 2020 at 09:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Galactic Center
I’ve been searching the internet after I found a blurb about Mars aligning with the galactic center this week via instagram. I couldn’t find more about this week on google, but I did find some information on the galactic center in houses.

http://astrologyclub.org/the-galact…

So, where does the galactic center fall in your chart? How have you noticed it’s influence play out in your life or others?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2020 at 11:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sinem, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The galactic center is in the 7th house 🙋
February 11, 2020 at 13:46
(Gemini) stigmí
I am not sure where i found it, but i think i already met this topic, and this galactic center is in conj with my asc but in 12th house...

I think both fit to me. 12th and 1th
February 11, 2020 at 16:46
(Sagittarius) Sus
Galactic Center lies near 23° sagittarius more or so.
It"s in my 1st. I knew a site where you could check not only that but many many asteroids. Can´t remember though
February 11, 2020 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The galactic center falls in late Sagittarius and you do find lots of celebrities that have their Sun in late Sagittarius.

Billie Eilish has a birthday on December 18th, and there are many others on the 18th; Steven Spielberg, Brad Pitt, Christina Aguillera, Keith Richards, Ray Liotta, for example.
February 11, 2020 at 16:59
February 11, 2020 at 17:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
120 years ago G.C. was near a degree of :179: that relates to Literature, now it is at a degree in :179: that relates to Painting! :32:
The Gal. Cen. is one of the ´mostly´ fixed points outside of water that relate to Psychic Ability. :41:
Most folks were too busy to notice :156:ses race past the Center of the Milky Way´s longitude!
J R R Tolkien has Altjira conjunct and parallel the Galactic Center.
Stephen E King has Salacia conjunct and parallel the Galactic Center.
Your psychic ability increases four-fold just by thinking about Galactic Center!
February 11, 2020 at 19:06
(Scorpio) venushouse
Fascinating subject. Mine is a few degrees from my 1st house at the end of the 12th. I read that it´s significance is similar to having a second sun.
February 12, 2020 at 00:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » emerauxe
Okay so Billie Eilish has the Sun in the same place as Steven Spielberg!
She also has :153: & :157: in mutual reception which is a power-up!
Steven Spielberg didn´t have the Grammies groveling and drooling over his big toe just a few weeks after reaching the age of consent! :30:
February 12, 2020 at 01:14
(Virgo) Anamel
Galactic Centre in 11th house squared by Sun and Venus, no clue lol
February 12, 2020 at 05:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Her big success came in her 18th year, very significant for her since she was born on the 18th day.
February 12, 2020 at 09:47
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » venushouse
“ Fascinating subject. Mine is a few degrees from my 1st house at the end of the 12th. I read that it´s significance is similar to having a second sun.”

Mine is in my first house too. I can see it definitely feeling like a second sun! I always have felt I am both a Sagittarius sun and Taurus sun—not a combination of the two, like distinctively one or the other at different times (sometimes it’s quite frustrating). This maybe why!
February 12, 2020 at 14:15
(Scorpio) venushouse » dani_mae1
Dani_Mae1,

It´s so interesting that you resonate with Sagittarius. I do also and could never understand why. I am a Sag ascendant in Vedic. Like you I do believe I feel the impact at different times but I also think I feel it as an undercurrent. Lucky us, it should stay where it is for at least another 70 years! It manifests itself in me with an adventurous and optimistic spirit, something not commonly thought of for a Capricorn ascendant. Have fun with yours! :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »