Kindness or naivety ?

February 10, 2020 at 21:01 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Pixel
Kindness or naivety ?
What shows naivety and/or kindness in astrology and how to tell the difference?

:17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 10, 2020 at 21:14
(Pisces) fishscales
Neptune can definitely be a king of both...

I think the house Neptune occupies in our chart is an area of life in which we are the most gullible, or naive, but also the most kind...
February 10, 2020 at 21:19
(Leo) Pixel » fishscales
Neptune... I would never thought about it... :)

February 10, 2020 at 21:20
(Cancer) Trevor
Neptune with aspects to mercury,

for kindness, look for positive moon/venus aspects, maybe a stellium in Cancer, Cancer rising etc

Uranus and mercury positive aspects are good too, because its humanitarian, friendly etc

jupiter aspects to personal planets,

but its simpler to rule out the nonfriendly aspects first to determine how kind the person is.

A positive moon aspect in 3rd, 7th or 11th should be kind enough, if not squared mars in a fire sign.
February 10, 2020 at 21:32
(Leo) Pixel » Trevor
Thanks Trevor, for these detailed informations that anable to know where to look !

February 10, 2020 at 22:12
(Cancer) Trevor » Pixel
👌 Its a very good question

Neptune close to the angle in 1st, 4th, 7th 10th will be naive but very artistic normally. Doesnt mean they are kind tho.

Uranus close to the angle will be kind if there are no aggressive aspects elsewhere in chart

Venus on the angle will be very attractive, friendly, popular socially, and romantic, especially if trine or sextile the moon

The moon on the angle will be caring but emotional, if afflicted by mercury indecisive, if afflicted by mars has temper, if afflicted by pluto will be extremely emotional but also quite psychic
February 10, 2020 at 22:23
(Libra) leorising
My moon in gemini (28degree) opposition Neptune Capricorn(end 5th house) could be kindness
I already read that ascendant in Leo could be naive :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »