3rd House Shit

February 10, 2020 at 20:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo
3rd House Shit
I wanna know everything and anything about the 3rd house. So hey...whatever shit comes to mind, list that shit! Cause shit.... I need to know.
Obviously we‘ve got communication, siblings, the mind/thinking, short trips, local environment, and social activity/interests.
But what else? Does the third house go any deeper than this? How about listing some examples of some of the things listed above? What has your experience been in studying the 3rd house? I find it to be quite boring but my newborn babygirl has a Capricorn stellium(Sun Mercury Jupiter Saturn Pluto and South Node)here so I am really trying to get the root of everything and anything 3rd house related. What do you find the most intriguing about the the 3rd house? What’s the basis of what it brings to the astrological dinner table? Come on y’all, I wanna talk about this.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 10, 2020 at 20:09
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
This should help a lot..
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 10, 2020 at 20:13
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo » RohiniMoon
Haha this fuckin guy!!! His videos make me chuckle. I know he knows his shit but he is a little much for me sometimes and I feel he kind of rambles on and on. But thanks for commenting! What are your own personal thoughts on 3rd house matters?
February 10, 2020 at 20:19
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » VampiricVirgo
He says a lot of things pertaining to the houses that you would never guess have anything to do it, too. That´s why I like it. For instance, I never knew the 8th house also represented the bottom of your fathers feet..

Anyway, the 3rd house is everything you said - generally speaking.. But also the house of your efforts. And your hands. .hence written communication..modern day terms, they always mention it Having much to do with "social media" as well
February 10, 2020 at 20:20
(Cancer) Trevor
3rd house is natural ruler is mercury, and as you have the sign it rules (gemini) there, you communicate with perfection, and intelligence. You will also be an effective thinker and problem solver.

3rd shows our approach to conversation, our ability to solve puzzles, our surrounding environment,

how we treat our bros,sisters, our singing style (if its in the chart)
if we´re more shy or more extrovert in meeting new people.

It can partly be how we are percieved by others too, because its mind related stuff.

shows what we think about most the time, gemini on your 3rd shows your a natural thinker, where as Aries 3rd may talk with energy but not very good at long lasting conversation, as aries isnt a talker like gemini.

Learning.. shows how effective and in what manner we learn information, eg cancer intuitively, Gemini learns via social and facts, Leo learns by being passionate and taking pride, Capricorn 3rd learns by taking it seriously, etc

the 9th is higher knowledge so the 3rd will be basic knowledge and what we learn in our day to day.
Gemini is related to Nerves so can show how quickly we react to issues, and how our voice sounds to others, gemini is youthful, so gemini 3rd gives a young childlike voice.

maybe describes that persons short journeys if leo is there, might be alot of entertainment in that persons town or Arty buildings around them.

Real life example.. I have cancer 3rd house, I have soft voice tone, intuitive thinker, and my short journeys involve either walking round ponds or getting wet by the rain, or being at home alot. my singing voice is soft, and I communicate well due to my gemini rising but percieved as shy by others. I also treat my siblings as family members.

and also any local media and hand devices are 3rd house too like your phone and tv remote, radio, stationary pens,

its good you mention 3rd house as it often gets little attention

February 10, 2020 at 20:56
(Pisces) fishscales
I was reading the other day that the 3rd house is considered slightly malefic in Vedic astrology...

Not as bad as 6, 8, and 12 though...

The upside was that malefics placed in the third house would not do as much damage...

According to the article I read, the third house is also a good home for debilitated planets as well...
February 10, 2020 at 21:36
(Scorpio) gardensav
I have Pluto, Venus and Chiron in 3rd house. What about their placements their?
February 10, 2020 at 23:46
(Cancer) Trevor
capricorn stellium in 3rd will make your newborn an ambitious talker, that will be serious natured, a good writer, good with words because of jupiter there, will mature quickly, and likely have jobs in the secretarial or business professions.

as 3rd is the lower academic mind she will do better to start work early than go the further education route and learn via experience, and would make a brilliant Manager or Sales person, due to her direct and clear communication, and organisation.

For academic route-
Jupiter in 3rd would make her talented at Learning Languages, writing books, absorbing information via books and internet, and could be a Teacher of Languages, Journalist

also expansion of the mind too, can absorb text and words like no tommorow, excellent spelling skills, persuasive skills but also trusting.
Will be good at solving word puzzles, eg.countdown, scrabble, hangman

February 11, 2020 at 00:10
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo » Trevor
Thanks for your input!! It’s crazy because I am very good with words and reading/writing and all that. But it seems she will most definitely surpass me haha. I’m excited to see if she will talk earlier than most, I have a feeling she will. I feel she has a good combination of planets in her stellium and she doesn’t have any necessarily super rough aspects, in fact she has a lot of trines. Anyways, thanks again for your response!
February 11, 2020 at 00:15
(Cancer) Trevor » VampiricVirgo
ur welcome!

and yea she will definitely excel most people in the word games and the game shows too
February 12, 2020 at 02:50
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I had the feeling that I already received this stuff about 3rd house being Occult because of the "Thirteenth Sign" book which attempts to put "Arachne" the spider in place of 11/12th of Gemini! So I quit this video early!
I was subjected to my mother´s Hyperdeuteropic English, Ebonics, Salvadoran Spanish while other little children got French and Swedish!
If each house is 30 degrees, then that´s 330 degrees for the rest of the Zodiac!
:98: :97: :98:
February 12, 2020 at 06:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
With Uranus in Libra in the 3rd you just cut out all the shit and blow away in the lightening, thunderstorms, and wind. :61: Damb those Libra´s shit a lot!
February 15, 2020 at 00:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor
System message: Post has been written by user StillStanding, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"--Real life example.. I have cancer 3rd house, I have soft voice tone, intuitive thinker, and my short journeys involve either walking round ponds or getting wet by the rain, or being at home alot. my singing voice is soft, and I communicate well due to my gemini rising but percieved as shy by others. I also treat my siblings as family members.--"

That last line I treat my siblings as family members... Aren´t your siblings already family members? Do you mean you treat your neighbours as family members?
Since 3rd house also deals with neighbours.
February 15, 2020 at 00:59
(Cancer) Trevor » StillStanding
Yes to both!

I mean some others dont know the meaning of the word family! I can name a few, my sister for one, a gemini with pluto on 7th cusp, wants to dominate everybody and if they refuse she neglects them
February 15, 2020 at 13:25
(Pisces) Nola_la
I can´t say much about 3rd house,because I don´t have any planet there...But I can admit that 3rd house seems to be quite boring, which does not mean worthless...
February 15, 2020 at 14:19
(Pisces) Nola_la » Trevor
That was really nice description of 3rd house :3:

I have only not romantic Virgo on the cusp of not romantic 3rd house...I don´t think it´s bad - signs like Virgo there...
February 15, 2020 at 22:58
(Cancer) Trevor » Nola_la
thanx :15: I try my best to share my brains uranian insights lol although im learning I like to be useful!

with virgo there, it will help with success with job interviews and writing important stuff that needs specific attention to detail!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »