Having a boatload of earth with no fire

February 10, 2020 at 17:21 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Anamel
Having a boatload of earth with no fire
Does anyone else have mostly earth with a dash of another element and zero fire? It’s really irritating

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 10, 2020 at 18:25
(Cancer) moonchild96
Wow! What a cool mixture! I haven´t met anyone with predominantly one element and a lack of another. You have a very earthy appearance as well (if that makes sense! haha)! You´re a very pretty girl and appear to be very down to earth (no pun intended) : )! May I ask why you find the lack of fire in your chart irritating?
February 10, 2020 at 18:36
(Pisces) fishscales
Get up and go must´ve got up and went? I imagine that´s what it may feel like a little bit...

Very practical, but maybe lacking the drive to put that practicality into action with something...

I have alot of air and earth... That´s a weird combo... Lots of ideas and and the practicality to carry them out, but it´s hard for me to get started sometimes... This is somewhat mitigated by having a cardinal ascendant and Mercury, and the moon in an angular house...but I can still definitely feel it...

Do fiery stuff to increase your fire energy... Physical exercise is probably the best one... But not walking or anything like that...something more high impact... Martial arts, racquetball, etc...
February 10, 2020 at 18:42
(Virgo) Anamel » moonchild96
Thank you! Your hair and smile is really pretty. I´m usually stoic and come off as distant and I obsess and analyze a lot(probably my stellium in Virgo and Mercury in the 8th).I really just admire people who can do things on a whim and are really extroverted and talkative and are approachable. Usually all of those are associated with fire which is something I definitely don´t have, the only placements that are saving me a bit are having Uranus and Neptune in the 1st
February 10, 2020 at 18:43
(Virgo) Anamel » fishscales
Yep that´s right, suppose it´s a common earthy/air thing. I have always been attracted to boxing or track but never had the chance to do so
February 10, 2020 at 18:49
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
We should hang out. I´m 70% fire 3% earth :4:
February 10, 2020 at 18:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
At last... We´ve discovered your secret identity sunny...or should we call you "Johnny"...?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 10, 2020 at 19:03
(Scorpio) venushouse
Hi Anamel,

Do not despair. The universe supplies exactly what we need. We are dealt a specific set of cards and must play them. They are your winning hand. I can relate as I "technically" have no fire. I am mostly air and earth with a little bit of water for good measure. I say technically because I am mars dominant and have other aspects to make up for the perceived deficiency. Lets consider some of the aspects that can substitute for fire.

Capricorn ascendant: Some of the most driven people on the planet.

Cancer influencing your ascendant and 7th house a cardinal sign which exhibits similar energies. On your 7th house this is your energy though you may not recognize it. Cancer´s ruler the moon. Think of how powerful the moon is as it controls the tides of the entire earth.

Scorpio on your midheaven that is power

Sun in 8th house : gives strength, independence, endurance, and great potential power.

Ascendant trine sun: A powerful presence, ego, popularity
https://astrofix.net/sun-ascendant-…

This is just the tip of the iceberg! Any more power and you might light something up! :3:
February 10, 2020 at 19:04
(Virgo) Anamel » Sunnyshadow
good lord, you have 3 percent less than me lol
February 10, 2020 at 19:07
(Virgo) Anamel » venushouse
Thank you for all of what you´ve wrote :) I also found it odd in Draconic charts it´s the exact opposite of what is in the natal, but due to it supposedly being a soul chart or past life one I suppose it would make sense to have a completely opposite chart in this ´life´.
February 10, 2020 at 19:12
(Scorpio) venushouse » Anamel
Sometimes we don´t act because we think we don´t have. You have! you must learn to use your gifts like we all must. The first step is recognizing those gifts.
I am still figuring out my draconic. You have company lol. There are so many goodies to study like the sparkly fixed stars...
February 10, 2020 at 22:06
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
My true identity has been exposed! Lol. I think too much fire leads to burnout however. I probably more resemble burnt chicken :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »