Virgo the most passionate from the earth signs?

February 4, 2020 at 20:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Virgo the most passionate from the earth signs?
I was wondering about the summer and winter difference between the signs of the same origin, fire but if Leo and Cancer is the most passionate of fire and water resp., is Virgo the most passionate of the earth signs? Or is there a natural winter and summer sign?

I try to look at the different elements, water, earth, air and fire and perhaps they are a combination of cycles or maybe they are pure but then I´d say there is an intensity, like low, medium, high. Surely if you look at Sagittarius versus Aries and Leo :4: But winter solstice is not the opposite of summer solstice when we compare signs.

This is a serious question. I think astrology has got a lot more to do with biology; when you are born is of crucial information for your survival. That said, the people on the southern hemisphere would have to be different!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
February 4, 2020 at 20:30
(Gemini) stigmí
I don´t think that Leo is most passionate x)
And same with Virgo x) I think Taurus is much more passionate ; ) And I think every first sign from each element is most passionate.

Second question about difference between north and south hemisphere, really don´t know how this opposition could influence astrology ^^
February 4, 2020 at 20:44
(Taurus) nutelina » stigmí
Aha, so you count the first how?

The houses would be different on the southern hemisphere?
February 4, 2020 at 23:47
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is the theory that :176:, :177:, :178:, :179: all represent four types of butt!
My childhood step-father was a double Libra who consumed much more water (& cheap booze) than normal, so that one day when I was in the bathroom longer than normal he pissed in the floor heater. The heating ducts were shared with a German Lizard Nazi who knew better than to state that "he cared"
:179: has more to protect down there!
Virgo is just an average sign that makes all others look bad by being the most punctual!
February 5, 2020 at 00:33
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » IIyyaarr13
Wait a minute. He pissed on the floor heater or the vents. I understand that he couldn´t get into the bathroom and needed to pee, but why didn´t he just piss out of the window or something?

This is a compelling story. I hope you will elaborate upon it.
February 5, 2020 at 08:30
(Taurus) dani_mae1
“ ., is Virgo the most passionate of the earth signs? ”

In my reading Virgo has been described as the most airy earth sign. It is more like the sand of earth.
February 5, 2020 at 09:48
(Taurus) nutelina » dani_mae1
What about the others, so Taurus would be the most passionate then? Or Capricorn?

What about Cancer?

What about the Air signs?
February 5, 2020 at 09:56
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » nutelina
I guess we need to explore what each element does. Fire envisions something, earth produces it, and air has to inform everyone about it.

If we go by that status Capricorn would be Fire as it is the most “productive” sign. And yes, Taurus even though it’s associated with laziness would be the earthiest sign.
February 5, 2020 at 10:29
(Taurus) nutelina » dani_mae1
That´s a really interesting viewpoint! How about we go with the Sun and the planets, do they represent the signs? Who would represent Air? Mercury? Water is Neptune, Mars and Venus the male and female, the Sun fire... Maybe it´s fire being plasma ie. the Sun and ending with earth? Like light slowing down?

The four phases are solid (earth, metal, wood), liquid (water, fluids, transport of earth), air (gas, communication, voice, but also transport of clouds in the air), plasma (the 4th state of matter, fire, chemical reactions, burning to get earth again...

It seems the signs like Carpricorn and Virgo are closely related to accounting, after the summer for Virgo to account for all the crops, Capricorn to make it through. Like I said earlier, spring, summer, harvest, protection in winter times (Saggetarius), hiding, Scorpio but also Pisces...
February 5, 2020 at 10:34
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » nutelina
“the Sun fire... Maybe it´s fire being plasma ie. the Sun and ending with earth? Like light slowing down?“

That makes sense to me especially sun being associated with Leo. With its fixed quality I do associate it the sign with earthy fire.
February 5, 2020 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would say Virgos are the most creative signs when it comes to arts, Capricorns are the most passionate for me about something they want to achieve and Taurus are most decisive in their acts.
February 5, 2020 at 15:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » ancient_astrology
Closely set triplex apartment building, the step-dad´s own father would come by to make sure it was aired out, or else we were sealed away from the world.
Could say sunken heater, a lack of contractors allowed in Los Angeles and some old construction may just exist, same as ever, unchanged over the generations!
February 5, 2020 at 15:53
(Taurus) nutelina » darkneptune
Well gardensav with your funny nickname :4: I would rather think you are entirely correct but I´d say I´m not sure! Esp. about Virgo being creative!
February 5, 2020 at 16:05
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
I always associate Virgo more with crafts than I do arts...
February 5, 2020 at 16:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you have something against my nickname? :122:
February 5, 2020 at 16:53
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I think all Earth signs can be sensual, which can be passionate in itself.
But yeah, Taurus seems to be the most passionate - being connected to Venus and Mother Earth - all the senses stemming from love rooted in the Earth.

Virgo is very self-sufficient, yet their nature seems to be to serve. They have a duty as a sense of purpose. Coming after Summer and merging into fall you think about gathering your needs to survive the depths of the cooler months.
February 5, 2020 at 17:11
(Taurus) nutelina » IntoTheVoid
I think Virgo is the craziest of the bunch to be honest. Maybe it´s not a real sign but a mixture. To much sunshine I don´t know. I think the same about Leo haha. Aries women are not passionate at all. They are easy, like sheep but the name trouble at home with their stubborness. I know because I had a few and again my ex has an Aries. Easy target. Saggitarius is the hard one ?
February 5, 2020 at 17:31
(Taurus) nutelina » IntoTheVoid
And the most stubborn thank you very much or was that Capricorn. At least they don´t try to be impossible like Virgo ? That´s what I meant with being passionate, everybody expresses that differently. Virgo is patiently doing the miracle. Maybe they truly need a prince! Michael Jackson was the prince. I have respect for him although his path was by the ways of the wicked as well.
February 5, 2020 at 18:18
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Virgo is the mutable among the Earth Signs (with Taurus the fixed and Cappie the cardinal).

Maybe it is just me, but mutables seem the most detached, aloof, hard to keep, always having various other interests.

Hardly to picture them as the most passionate of the bunch .

In my view, it´s actually the least passionate, and probably more rational in terms of romance, among the Earth Signs.
February 5, 2020 at 19:21
(Taurus) nutelina » Luna Alba
I think it´s the most passionate but she just keeps it to herself. But you´re the first giving me the idea of either male female or hermafrodite. So mutable? What does it mean though?
February 5, 2020 at 19:31
(Leo) pixel
In my point of view, Taurus is the most sensual, passionate and tenacious. Virgo is the most practical, the analyst and tactical, and Capricorn is the most ambitious, organized, and meticulous...

:17:
February 5, 2020 at 19:36
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » nutelina
Just google cardinal, fixed, mutables signs ??.

There are many articles, you might find even the traits regarding the romantic department and see if it fits your impressions about Virgos ?
February 5, 2020 at 19:37
(Leo) pixel » pixel
The most passionate signs are Taurus (physically) and its opposite Scorpio (spiritually)...
February 5, 2020 at 19:52
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » pixel
Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius - all the fixed signs.

Passions, obsessions, enduring emotions, be it positive or negative.?
February 5, 2020 at 19:59
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » nutelina
"I think it´s the most passionate but she just keeps it to herself"

I guess someone might fancy Virgos out of the Earth Signs, regardless of the facts ??

Anyway, there are many leyers of passion and areas where passion can be expressed.

But we´re talking on the most general level here, thus making it difficult to arrive at an
"asto-scientific" conclusion/truth ?

?
February 5, 2020 at 20:54
(Taurus) nutelina » Luna Alba
No offense but I am trying to find out wether the sun influences the sign. You´d might want to check your moon or sun sign? ;-)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »