Placements for expensive taste

February 3, 2020 at 15:45 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MuCancri
Placements for expensive taste
What placements would suggest someone might have expensive taste?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 3, 2020 at 17:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Saturn in Taurus, Moon in Taurus, Midheaven in Taurus in my chart in the 10th, Maybe Virgo Pluto in 2nd.

I know Midheaven in Taurus is in Trumps Chart, Marilynn Monroe, I can´t remember if Jim Morrison did or not.

Usually Leo Ascendant.
February 3, 2020 at 22:40
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » goldenlion32
Jim Morrison had both imum coeli in Taurus according to Famous People Astro Database. :181: :153: at 0 degree means he would have eventually been a fat dude!
February 4, 2020 at 00:38
(Pisces) fishscales
Venus in Taurus is one, although I have it, and I don´t consider myself as having expensive tastes. (Except maybe when it comes to beer.)

I do appreciate quality, but wanting something just because it carries a high price tag seems absurd to me.
February 4, 2020 at 20:19
(Taurus) nutelina
What you want to buy me something? :2: Or who is the lucky one? :4:

I´d say maybe look at Lilith? I have her in Leo and 2nd house, so the 2nd house might be an indicator as well and I´m sure I read something about spending! Leo and Taurus do seem quite similar as well in some regards, esp. regarding money, power and influence!
February 4, 2020 at 20:21
(Virgo) rohini moon
Rahu and moon in Taurus - 7th house.....yes and yes.
February 4, 2020 at 21:00
(Pisces) N_thecat
>"What placements would suggest someone might have expensive taste?"

Venus shows and has a lot to say about taste - so I guess that some Venus placements or aspects will show this.

But not only...Venus is a ruler of Libra and Taurus, so I´ll look at these signs in chart.

I have to admit that people with Sun in Taurus or Libra often have expensive taste. Although my grandmother was the opposite of that - with Sun in Libra she was very frugal. :3:

Moon in Taurus...I agree, these people like expensive things.

I don´t know what it´s like with Libra placements...

And I type Leo as a third sign with expensive taste.

And maybe the second house, because it belongs toVenus/Taurus and says a lot about value. Maybe the 5th house (it´s Leo´s house) too and the 7th house (Venus/Libra house) ?

Try to imagine the benefics in houses like 2nd - Jupiter or Venus... I guess Venus in 2nd house is really crazy about spending money :2:
February 5, 2020 at 20:40
(Leo) Zephyrin
Taurus and Leo Venus

Leo Sun

Taurus Moon

Libra and Aquarius Ascendant

We can also add Libra Venus

Jupiter in 5th house or Taurus in 5th house tend to be self-indulgent and spend a lot of money on his/her clothes, food (?) and etc.

:163:
February 6, 2020 at 10:07
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Zephyrin
“r Taurus in 5th house tend to be self-indulgent and spend a lot of money on his/her clothes, food (?) and etc”

*raises hand*

I have this placement and am ashamed to admit in my younger years there was a period of designer everything and lavish spending and indulging. I have progressed since then, and when I feel the urge for luxury now, I do simple things like put on makeup or do a face mask. But, yes, you are spot on with your observation of that placement.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »