12th House and Big Animals

February 2, 2020 at 16:57 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
12th House and Big Animals
One of the topics associated with the 12th house (beside all of the bad things) is Big Animals. This is not cats or dogs, but animals such as horses, cattle, elephants, etc. I myself have Venus in its own domicile of Libra on the 12th house (Whole Signs). This would seem to suggest an auspicious relationship with big animals and indeed that this the case. I grew up in the country, and as an adolescent, worked on a horse farm, rode them and had a knack for getting along with them.

Do you have any stories to tell about your 12th house and large animals?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
February 2, 2020 at 17:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Hmm...with Leo/Cancer intercepted in the 12th house I think that usually was the cats, hermit crab, fish tank with the 8th house of Pisces. Dogs in the opposition, rabbits, nothing bigger then a border collie or siberian husky that was part wolf.

I do know horses love me, since they´ll follow me around here in the Netherlands, but I don´t own them. They just talk to me when I go across the land.

I think I´d have to have whales or dolphins if they were in my 12th. I would open a zoo or farm, but I think some of that comes from Taurus. lol
February 2, 2020 at 17:12
(Virgo) rohini moon
Unfortunately no, as I love big animals just as well. But I have Saturn in the 12th in Libra, not Venus.
February 2, 2020 at 17:13
(Leo) pixel
I only have Uranus in the 12th house. I haven´t had that kind of experience. However I had an ewe when I was young, it followed me everywhere (my mother didn´t like it when she came home).

:17:
February 2, 2020 at 17:17
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » rohini moon
Well in whole signs you have Venus in Libra in the 12th just like me. Just saying :)
February 2, 2020 at 17:18
(Leo) pixel » pixel
Which house represents insects or other kinds of animals (for loving snakes and spiders) ?
February 2, 2020 at 20:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » pixel
Depends on the sign a little more than the house, Arachne was suggested as the need to bring a thirteenth constellation/sign with the original intent of mocking Astrology, fitting a Spider between :172: & :173: wasn´t too bad an idea!
:181: as a sign representing humanity and aliens; The Praying Mantis couldn´t be too far away!
February 3, 2020 at 01:26
(Pisces) fishscales » pixel
6th house rules small animals, Pixel. I imagine that would include insects (?)
February 3, 2020 at 02:23
(Gemini) SSSSireen
I don’t have any planets in my 12th, and apparently we will likely have some big animals (horses/mules/burro(s)) in my nearish future.

As of late, I’ve fed some horses and mules. Haha. I have definitely struggled...not just from being somewhat feeble, but also trying to hold my own so they don’t push me around. They’re so big!
February 3, 2020 at 05:08
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Saturn and NN in 12th house. When I was younger I had an idea to raise cattle. But never followed through with it. I always liked a field of cows. They just seem so peaceful to me. Had cows around me a good bit growing up. I´ve swam with dolphins a couple times in the wild. Very awesome experience. And a horse almost killed me once. A little scared to try that again. I think it had been in the pen too long and once we started riding, it wanted to run full speed regardless of what I was trying to tell it to do. All in all, I guess I appreciate large animals, but doesn´t seem like anything extra special. I dunno?
February 3, 2020 at 14:25
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Sunnyshadow
Advice for the next time you ride a horse and it runs away with you:(1) Never pull forcefully on the reins, and (2) let it run but try (using the reins) to make it go in smaller and smaller circles. It will eventually have to stop.

I think liking cows and wanting to raise them counts.
February 3, 2020 at 18:26
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
Thanks !

February 3, 2020 at 18:37
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » pixel
Pixel has her 6th house in Aries...I´m thinking of those ewes (which would count as a smaller animal).
February 5, 2020 at 07:44
(Virgo) Patrickat
I have 12th house stellium, Pluto Moon in Leo, Sun Mercury in Virgo. Seems to have a dreamlike effect, interest in fantasy, sci-fi, daydream. I had nightmares of a bear when I was a kid, guess that was my large animal fixation, also some frightening memories of a huge (seemed like) boar charging toward me outside my grandparents house, I ran like hell, my grandmother chased it off with a broom. Also we would go dude ranch horseback riding, my mount nearly fell on me during the ride when we were getting back on. I would rather have the auspicious relationship you mention. Hope the twelfth house gives us the advantage of being somewhat telepathic or sensitive, good house for a detective or medium.
February 5, 2020 at 13:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Mars is in Libra in 12th house. How are big animals connected with it?
February 5, 2020 at 13:45
(Leo) pixel » ancient_astrology
Okay, I never thought that an ewe could be considered as a small animal ! Thank you !

February 5, 2020 at 14:18
(Pisces) fishscales » pixel
There should be a house for medium animals :2:

Actually, I thought about your question about insects, and it just seems strange to me to lump them in with other small animals such as cats, rabbits, etc

I looked online to see if there was any astrological house associated with VERY small animals, such as insects, and could find nothing...

So I guess 6th house it is for the bugs...
February 5, 2020 at 14:20
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » darkneptune
Your 12th house is in Virgo. In any case, this is ONE of the indications of the 12th house. Houses, like any other element in astrology, are multivalent. The 12th house is also indicative of prisons. Everybody has a 12th house. That does not mean everybody is going to prison.
February 5, 2020 at 14:22
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
On a side note, I did find this article on a pre-Incan South American form of astrology in which all the signs are represented by insects...

https://entomozodiac.minkukel.com/
February 5, 2020 at 19:05
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
:4:

And biggest ones like whales... ???:23:
Maybe the 9th because it´s related to sea and water... But which for small fishes ? This a question for you fishscales :3: you´re the expert here (for fishs) !!!

Sorry for bugs, I only like them when they are far far away from me ! :42:
February 16, 2020 at 19:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user StillStanding, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I knew a man with Mars and Venus in the 12th house that was having an affair with the animals that lived with him. He raised many animals on his farm. Someone caught him having sex with his horse. It was also rumored that he sleeps with his dog. They even believe he got his dog pregnant but the pregnancy never reached maturity. So it can´t be verified if the pregnancy was caused by him sleeping with his dog. But, he was caught with his horse in the act.
February 16, 2020 at 19:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » StillStanding
A man cant get his dog pregnant nor the other way around.

But, if you have any more stories please share. :61:

And, I thought I´ve heard of everything... or every story....
February 16, 2020 at 19:35
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » StillStanding
I see why the dog was upset now... maybe it was jealous that he brought home a date after telling it it would only be him...
YouTube
YouTube
February 16, 2020 at 19:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Edited. ^
February 16, 2020 at 19:50
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » StillStanding
OK, here´s a HILARIOUS and TRUE story from my own life. Now I grew up in the country, so always plenty of animals around. Having a horse was not restricted to the wealthy as it is in the city.

There was a girl who moved into our small town. I was in the 8th grade then. All the boys were crazy about her. She was cute. Finally I got to know her and she became my girlfriend. Nothing much happened. I would just talk to her on the phone and meet with her on the playground. I was trying to build up the courage to kiss her. Her name was Teresa.

One day she stopped responding to my phone calls and stopped meeting me on the playground. When I passed her in the school hall, she just looked down.

Then I discovered that she was dating a boy in high school. I will call him "F".

F had a sister named Ruth, whom I knew. One day, with tears in my eyes, I asked her, "Ruth, is it true that Teresa is dating your brother F?"

Ruth answered, "I´m sorry, but it´s true. She is dating him. To be honest I don´t know what she sees in him. Just a couple of weeks ago, we caught him in the barn fucking the horse."

Light bulbs went off in my head. I had been cuckold by a man with sexual experience...with a horse no less!!!!!!

A couple of years ago I found Teresa on Facebook. I even called her on the phone. We talked. She apologized for her actions. She and the horse fucker had even been married, but they were now divorced.
February 16, 2020 at 19:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ancient_astrology
Typical Scorpio traumatic story.

And yet, everyone still wants to be a scorpio...

And I know you´ve seen worse
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »