I don´t understand about job/occupation (houses,signs,planets)

February 2, 2020 at 09:14 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) december9
I don´t understand about job/occupation (houses,signs,planets)
Hi,Dears! English is not my native language,sorry :)
I know,here is people who understand very well astrology, I hope, somebody can help me figure out what is going on in my natal chart.
About job, I know must look on 2nd, 10th and maybe 6th house. My 2nd house Cusp Pisces, bet there is also Mars in Aries. 10th house Cusp Scorpio,planet Venus.
Main problem is, I like lot of things, but I can´t finish until the end,I get boring fast. I like lot of things to do, but I don´t know which one is best for me. 10th house with Venus-art,beauty? 2nd house I don´t understand at all. And 6th house Cusp Gemini- communication?. I am lost in this job and occupation jungle. Please,help me figure out from my chart what is best for me. :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 2, 2020 at 12:12
(Sagittarius) december9
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 2, 2020 at 12:54
(Sagittarius) Sus
I´m beginning to prefer equal house system rather than Placidus indeed! Look the size of the houses! Anyway, you have too look to 6th house ruler and if any planets there which you haven´t and 10th aspects.
6th it´s the house of health, pets, daily routines and jobs. 10th it´s our vocation house where we use authority. It´s a mature house that you achieve (professional) higher authority.
Now, i just glance your chart but 6th house ruler in in your 12th. That means work with health subject, hospitalar, maybe nursering, psicology, nutrition, mental health care. Mercury rulling it shows work with public in closed environment like hospitals, clinics, therapy center...etc.
Let me check your 10th
February 2, 2020 at 13:02
(Sagittarius) Sus » december9
Using Placidus system your 10th house is ruled by Venus. Venus is in Scorpio 11th house. Group or comunity vocation. Your skills are oriented to groups and comunity.
Using equal system your 10th is on Scorpio and this shows your true Path: psicollogy, the occult, private investigator, therapist, healer, astrology, etc etc
February 2, 2020 at 13:02
(Sagittarius) Sus » Sus
Oh and death too cause you have pluto there.
February 2, 2020 at 13:27
(Sagittarius) december9
Hmm, it is interesting, how changes situation if choose different house system.
Venus in 10th (?) -job has nothing to do with art/beauty?
And 2nd house -there is nothing to look for job/occupation? There is only about money?
February 2, 2020 at 13:35
(Sagittarius) december9 » december9
Pluto and death. Is it bad or good?
Does Pluto also affect career theme?
February 2, 2020 at 14:21
(Pisces) fishscales » Sus
"I´m beginning to prefer equal house system rather than Placidus indeed! Look the size of the houses!"

Although it´s still my default house system, I struggle with the house sizes with Placidus too in those extreme latitude charts...it just doesn´t seem right...

I often switch to whole signs when faced with this type of chart.
February 3, 2020 at 09:31
(Sagittarius) Sus » fishscales
Agree with you. But I´ m learning astrology and my teacher uses Placidus. I don´t wanna make waves but in private I use Equal
February 3, 2020 at 09:37
Yes, venus in 10th can relate to venusian jobs. It also means Harmony it´s very important in work environment. It can also means find a partner among co-workers. 2th means your talents. Your values. Pluto is not good or bad. In 10th means your vocation can be related to healing, death subjects. If you are a nurse or doctor for example.
February 3, 2020 at 10:17
(Sagittarius) december9
2nd house-talents,values,attitude to money.
6th house-daily routine(how I work,where I work)
10th house-hmm,career,how others see me in society?

+/- correct?

Which house must look at first, which one is most important for job?
February 3, 2020 at 11:15
(Sagittarius) december9
I will try ´translate´ chart as beginner:

2nd house(values,money,attitude,skills) Cusp Pisces(dreamer,fantasies,imagine world), but there is also Mars in Aries. Ruler of 2nd house Neptune(daydreaming,fantasy,fairy tales) is in 1st house(self,personality,appearance).

6th house(routine,wealth,health) Cusp Gemini(communication,thinking) and ruler Mercury in 12th house Sagittarius. 12th house (unknown,closed,private), Sagittarius(find meaning to life,things)

10th house(career,social status) Cusp Scorpio(deep emotions,sexuality,death and rebirth), planet Venus(love,beauty,harmony). Ruler of 10th house Pluto is in 9th house. 9th house is for philosophy,religion,spirituality.

:25:
February 3, 2020 at 12:38
You hit it! That´s it ?
February 3, 2020 at 12:48
(Sagittarius) december9
A little bit like rocket science :4: :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022