Internal Monologue

February 1, 2020 at 10:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Internal Monologue
I’m sure if you’re on social media you’ve seen mention lately of a fairly haphazard experiment where a gentleman discovered that some people do not have an internal monologue within themselves.
Here’s an article about it if you haven’t seen it:
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/…

I was wondering if mercury placements affect this.

So first, do you have an inner monologue or not? And what sign and house (or significant aspects) is your mercury in?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 1, 2020 at 13:39
(Taurus) nutelina
Yes, this went away, I see this voice as some form of programming, talking to myself just doesn´t work that way, I have to be aware, I think language takes away from psychic abilitties and traps us in a rational mind. I did notice it came back! Very strange...

Talking is just a level inside our natural selfs, it´s man-made. Maybe we should all be telepathic but I think that sensory organ is destroyed by vaccinations, that´s just an idea because I only know there are neurotoxins in vaccines which create havoc in a babies´ mind.
February 1, 2020 at 14:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think this is more Introversion vs. Extroversion. For example: I think before I speak. I contemplate, I am more cautious, I don´t just blurt out my thoughts. (Taurus Moon) Saturn in Taurus (Breaks).

I visualize and pretty much can do all kinds of mental rehearsing, actually play tennis in my head, draw, write on a chalk board, it´s pretty much you visualize actions, words, thoughts, before acting them out in the physical.

The introvert inner rich world. (Day dreamer), we make good fantasy, fiction writers, and poets. (Sagittarius Sun, Neptune in Sagittarius).

Obviously (Abstract) Uranus in Libra and North Node Aquarius (Innovative, creative, intelligence)

I´m not so much in agreement with that article because I´ve studied the personalities more. Where I´m NF.

When you speak with an ST (Sensor and Thinker) they´re quicker to blurt out and don´t think before they speak. They think while their talking. And Trump is an example of this. He speaks and doesn´t think about the mess he´s creating verbally or with actions. I think he´s an ESTJ or ESTP. These types are more concrete.

NF is Intuitive and Feeler. It´s a whole different cognitive function or stacks how we communicate, process information, and communicate.

Which is you really study the personalities and get in groups you can see the differences blatantly the way they speak, write, and articulate words, images, knowledge, and express it in different forms.
February 1, 2020 at 14:20
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » goldenlion32
Wow, I love your insight and it makes a lot of sense. Maybe that’s my own Taurus though :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »