Year 12 for eldest daughter

February 1, 2020 at 09:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Year 12 for eldest daughter
My daughter’s 12th birthday is fast approaching. This preteen stage is already in full effect.
This is her current transit chart, would anyone mind taking a peek and letting me know what she’s going through astrologically right now?
I’m trying my best to help her navigate this period in her life so I’m using all the tools at my disposal. Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 1, 2020 at 09:47
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Here’s the aspect chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 1, 2020 at 19:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I see she´s around her Jupiter return. I would focus on teaching her some meditation, visualization, creativity, structuring her thoughts before we go into Aquarius Pluto. She has a lot of Aquarius there and we´re going into Saturn in Aquarius in a few months.

That might be quite stressful if she isn´t taught to do something with her thoughts through art mediums, music, writing, and not hold things internally inside of herself.

It´s a lot of thoughts, higher messaging, and she has to be grounded and in reality. So you might want to start teaching her to go out doors and hike, run, do recreational activities as well to handle the anxiety.

Maybe bike riding. You´d have to see what she´s interested in, but I would start getting her in the habit now before she´s in Aquarius Pluto.

Healthy ways to cope with emotions, thoughts, and feelings.
February 1, 2020 at 20:57
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » goldenlion32
Thank you for all your insights. I will utilize them to their fullest!
February 3, 2020 at 19:57
(Libra) zarko22 » dani_mae1
Hi,would you write birth facts of your daughter?
It can help to analyse chart better.Thanks

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »