Is Scorpio Mars stronger than Scorpio Sun? And why?

February 1, 2020 at 03:30 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Is Scorpio Mars stronger than Scorpio Sun? And why?
I have had a few people tell me that my Scorpio Mars in the 7th house can easily outweigh someone with a Scorpio Sun. Thoughts on why? I feel that Scorpio suns are so “Scorpio-ish” and I am really curious to know why it is that people believe Scorpio Mars can be that much more powerful. Thoughts????

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 1, 2020 at 03:35
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Too much is made of the Sun sign in modern astrology. If you know astrology and play the "Guess Sign" game you will probably do much better at guessing the person´s ascendant.

It´s hard to answer your question. I am not sure what you mean by "stronger´, but Mars is in its own domicile in Scorpio, so is in its own home. It feels good there and is acting from a place of power. So I guess you could say that Mars is "stronger" in Scorpio than the Sun is in Scorpio.
February 1, 2020 at 03:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah that would be my take on it to. Is that Mars is more empowered in Scorpio placement. But what do I know :122:
February 1, 2020 at 08:29
(Libra) LibranSunAndMoon » ancient_astrology
Depends entirely on the degree as well.. not to mention other aspects of the chart and how they ´pull´.

In all seriousness, I´ve noticed most scorpio ascendants are FAR more ´scorpio-ish´ than scorpio sun.. and yet, they somehow aren´t as much of a scorpio.. ?
February 2, 2020 at 01:59
(Sagittarius) Sus
You can ask for example if a cancer moon is stronger than cancer sun? Or a venus taurus is stronger than sun Taurus?
Sun is how you manifest your ego, how you assert yourself in the world.
Mars is your Will, how you act to get what you want.
If you are asking if a sun scorpio has more or less scorpio traits than mars I guess both are scorpio energy. Scorpio is a subtle but deep energy. Mars is confortable here. It´s a watery scorpio. Deep and intense.
You have to look the placement too. I always look the placement of every planet. It add much more to a chart
February 2, 2020 at 02:33
(Pisces) N_thecat
From what I observed, it really looks like Mars in Scorpio is stronger than :151: in :178:. Mars in Scorpio is even stronger than :155: in Aries. You guys really seem to be never tired or exhausted. But I admit that this excess energy scares me a little...Is that Pluto´s influence?
February 2, 2020 at 02:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » N_thecat
Nothing to be frightened of. It is what it is. Harnessing the energy in for exercising is one big positive. And plus, it´s not like were some kind of superhumans who can go 24 hours on no sleep like a kook, lol. . We do run out of energy like everyone else!
February 2, 2020 at 03:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rohini moon
Scorpio has a lot of evolved degrees, it can be the most evolved sign in a person´s chart.
February 2, 2020 at 03:47
(Virgo) rohini moon » IIyyaarr13
Do you know which degrees? Curious if it´s near mine
February 2, 2020 at 19:00
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rohini moon
You have Ascendant at a literature degree of :178:.
You have :160: at creative degree of Scorpio.
You have :157: :193: a theatre degree of :182: & at a business degree of the negative signs!
The Nodes have some orb unto themselves which means there is a :178:/ :179: tying with :162:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »