Planet of Fear (Anxiety)?

January 29, 2020 at 11:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Planet of Fear (Anxiety)?
Researching online it appears a lot of astrologers associate your fears with Saturn.

I looked at my own placement (Saturn in Scorpio) and thought about my fears that seem to have no basis in reality, not the things that have a correspondent. And I have a total irrational fear of Zombies, specifically a zombie apocalyptic outbreak (I know, totally not based in reality). Then i was thinking about my Saturn in Scorpio and Scorpio having to do with death and rebirth and it made sense to me.

So, what is your irrational fear and what sign is your Saturn?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
January 29, 2020 at 12:00
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Never being rich... which is a rational fear....
January 29, 2020 at 12:21
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Iceblu333
Do you have any irrational fears?
January 29, 2020 at 12:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » dani_mae1
The only fear I have besides that is having a bad trip off acid or mushrooms or something....

I only drink btw, but I´ve heard stories and like I said I only see the bad... never the good.

I´m afraid that if I take ayuaska (however you spell it)... I may trip and imagine the ground opening up and swallowing me whole in a pit of fire; where I´m on the devil´s hand and he´s smiling at me telling me all kinds of demonic secrets and terrors of the world. And him making me see them... and actually live them as I trip. As time remains frozen... and I have an ego death and think that I´m there forever...

I can have a fucked up mind sometimes...

That´s just one scenario.... but that is still possible... if I did mushrooms...
January 29, 2020 at 12:33
I can be paranoid sometimes after a scary movie...

Maybe that´s irrational... the masked murderer coming for me...
January 29, 2020 at 12:35
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Iceblu333
Your Saturn in Capricorn? Pardon me if that’s incorrect, still figuring out the charts. But the whole money thing makes sense to me based on that as well as the second scenario with the Devil.
January 29, 2020 at 12:39
Yea, having a bad trip like anything I could possibly imagine... would give even me ptsd... and I´ve been through some shit...

That´s why I stick to liquor no hallucinogens... I´m already crazy as shit... don´t need no additives...
January 29, 2020 at 12:39
Yes, in Capricorn.
January 29, 2020 at 14:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Saturn is in Taurus and I´d say my irrational fears are some invisible barriers and limitations I have to break down.
January 29, 2020 at 15:00
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I would look more to Mars as the planet of fear; especially a poorly placed Mars and one that is in opposition or square to another planet, and especially if the native was born during the day.

Saturn is the planet of loss, so it can be a cause of fear.

Then there is Pluto.
January 29, 2020 at 15:22
(Pisces) fishscales
Fear and anxiety are different...

Saturn and Pluto can be planets of fear...both fear loss and dissolution, but in slightly different ways...both will also give rewards if fear is faced...

I think irrational fears may very much fall under the domain of Neptune...especially when connected with Saturn in hard aspect... Neptune can wear away at Saturn´s view of reality, causing Saturn to react fearfully... Neptune can also inject alot of unhealthy fantasy elements into Saturn´s reality...

The moon can also be a planet of fear...the fear of losing security... How many wars have been started because of that...

I don´t see Mars as a planet of fear, but he is very often unleashed into action BECAUSE of fear...

Mars just fights, he doesn´t neccesarily know what he is fighting for...

Sometimes he may be fighting what seems like a courageous fight to the outsider...but he may be fighting it in the name of fearful principles that exist elsewhere in the natal chart...
January 29, 2020 at 15:35
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Oh yeah I started off on the fear vs anxiety theme and promptly forgot about it...

Mercury can be a planet of anxiety...

Maybe Uranus too...

Alot of the anxiety could be exacerbated from their tendencies to jack up the nervous system too with certain placements/aspects
January 29, 2020 at 15:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Really? I thought Moon is planet of anxiety.
January 29, 2020 at 15:48
(Pisces) fishscales » darkneptune
Maybe...

I think of the moon more as possibly lending to emotional anxiety...

Mercury can bring on the kind of anxiety that is the result of thinking too much...

I also think Mercury because of its relationship to the nervous system...some people are just high strung... A condition that doesn´t necessarily cause anxiety, but can definitely support it...

I think Uranus has some effect on the nervous system as well, which makes sense with it being the higher octave of Mercury, astrologically...

My Uranus is conjunct my ASC, and although it doesn´t really give me anxiety, it makes me very anxious I think... if that makes sense... Naturally wired and high strung...
January 29, 2020 at 16:03
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » fishscales
This made a lot of sense. Good morning read while I smoke this fat joint and read my book. It’s called “the little book of saturn”. Highly recommend if your a book nerd like me
January 29, 2020 at 16:12
I would agree I think mercury can bring on a lot of mental anxiety whereas the moon can bring a lot of emotional anxiety. Either or fucking sucks. ; I struggle with anxiety really bad and not just this dumb shit people say like “OMG I have anxiety today Brittney because ducking Starbucks forgot my extra pump of sweetener and I just CAAAAAAAAAAN’T today”. No. I’m talking every day, keep you up at 3am and physically cause you daily nausea type of anxiety. So I’m not to toot my own horn but I’m pretty sure my sick and sad mental health credentials can verify that Mercury is indeed the planet I look to for peoples anxieties. To me anxiety is very much a mental thing when you learn how to control your mind you can calm it. But one might argue that their anxiety is highly emotion-based. But isn’t anxiety an emotion within itself??? Idk. This is a great topic. My mercury is in libra and I find most of my irrational fears have to do with injustices and people using their authority against me. Another irrational fear of mine is going places in public and being recognized and shamed for some crazy rumor my city spread about me. But once again, it was a public scandal and there fore the injustice of the whole situation is what is at the root of my fear. Fear that people won’t see it was a false allegation, or fear people won’t believe me. Or fear people will judge me. Ugh. Libra as fuck, right. I’m really glad I read this topic today gave me something to think about for the next few hours
January 29, 2020 at 16:14
(Pisces) fishscales » kosmic.kitten
Be careful... Smoking weed and reading books about Saturn may lead to fear and anxiety :46:

I think I´ve seen that book before actually...

I just rediscovered one that I´ve had for a while and forgot about... New Insights Into Modern Astrology by Stephen Arroyo. Pretty good.
January 29, 2020 at 16:21
"Another irrational fear of mine is going places in public and being recognized and shamed for some crazy rumor my city spread about me."

Intersting that you have Neptune conjunct your MC in the 10th house

Fantasy, confusion and deception related to the public image...
January 29, 2020 at 16:23
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » kosmic.kitten
A joint and a book sounds like my perfect morning. Huzzah!
January 29, 2020 at 16:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have :157: & :153: in :179:
I have :155: & :160: in :178:

Recently studying irrational fears I feel a relative connection with agoraphobia.
But it makes sense to me with my planetary set up. But I want to explore outside of my comfort zone so fear is gonna arise in some form or another. But I shall still preserve my emotional stability. Since I see fear as a choice or symptom of the physical system. Bypassing these programs or voluntarily facing your fears becomes the only curative solution.
But this in me also brings up fear of regression out of learned hibituation.
:8:
January 29, 2020 at 16:46
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Personally my Saturn in Taurus made me face all my fears. Although, i think it is the primal fear of Pluto since it´s trine my moon and Jupiter/Venus in Scorpio that tended to be the fears I needed to face.

I´ve learned Pluto transits also have to do with it since Scorpio Pluto going across my 4th house or Uranus in Scorpio was already transforming at an early age.

The Capricorn Pluto was hard when it was conjunct my Mercury.

Really, any time you have the Scorpio transits, is usually when I´ve had the most difficult time since it really is about learning to hang out more in the Taurus for myself (Zen, Meditation, Buddhism to manage the Scorpio).

Although they call mercury the Budah. lol
January 29, 2020 at 17:11
“ Interesting that you have Neptune conjunct your MC in the 10th house. Fantasy, confusion and deception related to the public image...“

Yeah man it’s honestly a trip. Ever since my elementary school years I’ve always had problems with my public image and people lying about me or trying to paint me out to be somebody that I’m not. Plus my Instagram platform has about 27k followers so a lot of the public slander is on there. Never did well with the whole “friends” thing either because groups of friends would automatically label me as a loner/outsider.... which makes sense because of my Saturn in the 11th house Right.
January 29, 2020 at 17:28
Hmm trying to remember what house system you use... Was it equal? I remember something about your Virgoan love of symmetry...

So I´m seeing Saturn in the 12th with Placidus, but it is really close to the 11th...

Equal (and probably whole) would give you Saturn in the 11th...so if that´s what you´re feeling, score one for those systems...

I don´t know anything about Instagram, but 27k followers sounds like alot... I remember you had Uranus in the 10th when I checked your chart earlier...Uranus rules tech... 10th house is public image...the two would be connected in some way... That´s another interesting one...

Not sure where Uranus is in equal or whole though..
January 29, 2020 at 18:19
(Aries) NeutralEvil
I have the same fear of zombies!!! But I´m also really irrational with my fears. I´ve got a Pisces Saturn tho
January 29, 2020 at 18:19
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The traditional Astrologers associate Mars with fear. :10:
The Magi Astrologers would like to change the name of planet Eris to something less scary. :39:
Babylonians name :157: & :160:, Anshar and Gaga respectively, they can be thick as thieves! :28:
Sedna is so evil that it makes Saturn look like a benefic. :43:
Sappho can have panics! :22:
January 29, 2020 at 19:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:25: wait so I have more things astronomically to consider with why I am what I am.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »