Birds Predicting Death...

January 28, 2020 at 07:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Birds Predicting Death...
I´ve currently had 3 situations where birds warned me of death.

The first was one pecking on my window for over 4 months... he wouldn´t stop.

When he did stop; a relative´s boyfriend died. It was natural and expected...

The second case was when I put a citrine point under my pillow for luck... (Jupiter)... well i woke up and the crystal had crack Mark´s towards the base of the gem... I walked out of my room and a bird was flying around in my house... I let it out of the house. Later that day I walked to my grandfather´s old house and a buzzard started circling my head.

2 days later a dog i was taking care of (in the house) was hit by a car and killed.

I don´t want any "condolences" or "sorry for loss"... just information if you have it.

...Saturn transiting 8th house from moon has been hell... this is just one of many stories... that´s why I don´t want any condolences.

Any information would be nice.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 28, 2020 at 09:47
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I looked at your transit chart and noticed Uranus transiting your 7th house. Usually that brings abrupt changes in that specific area of life. Like for instance, my Uranus just transited my 4th house and my parents out of no where seemed to get a divorce (but looking at the situation there were signs).

Can you think of any partnership whatsoever this transit could be affecting? I’m just going off of what immediately spoke to me.

Hopefully someone else has more for you, I’m only a student and quite rudimentary in my skills.
January 28, 2020 at 09:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » dani_mae1
No, I´m pretty much done with relationships.

Me and my ex broke up in 2017... got back together for a month then broke up again...

At this point I really dont care about a relationship right now.

Whatever happens in that department happens.
January 28, 2020 at 09:52
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Iceblu333
What about business partnerships though? If I recall the 7th house encompasses more than just romantic relationships.
January 28, 2020 at 09:55
Uranus also appears to be conjunct your sun in this transit. Maybe a change in appearance will reflect the changes you’re feeling on the inside. Just don’t cut your bangs, LOL
January 28, 2020 at 09:55
I wish I had a business... wait... no I dont want the headache... the only partner i want is Benjamin $ and alot of em....

9-figures....
January 28, 2020 at 10:00
My taurus nature and Capricorn 2nd house concur with all that. Hahahaha
Copious amounts of money would be supreme!

I truly hope you find what you’re looking for, sorry I really wasn’t able to help.
January 28, 2020 at 10:02
Thank you! For your input
January 28, 2020 at 12:54
(Taurus) nutelina
Oh that´s so nice that you have a sensitive side too, that makes all the sense in the world now. Thanks for sharing. :15: For me it´s very hard because I´m so skeptical but now I see where that might come from and secretly I am attracted to a lot of nice things, they just turn out to be not what I expected somehow. Like Aries finding Taurus, both stubborn like hell.
January 28, 2020 at 13:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
I´m actually very sensitive, just... when I need to be.

Otherwise I´m the class ass... I mean class clown...
January 28, 2020 at 13:28
(Libra) leorising
here in brazil there is a bird called "rasga mortalha- tears shroud" an owl with a white face, which when it passes over someone´s roof is certain death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 28, 2020 at 13:30
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
Wow,ok.

I was just wondering can they see something we cant see?
January 28, 2020 at 13:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know birds can predict earthquakes, especially when they restlessly fly.
Maybe, animals can feel much more than humans.
January 28, 2020 at 13:32
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
i believe that yes, cats and everything... there is many in biology... birds that known when a catasthophy will happens...
January 28, 2020 at 13:34
It just makes me wonder why we cant see whatever it is...
January 28, 2020 at 13:40
Just found this randomly...

https://www.academia.edu/5112298/…
January 28, 2020 at 13:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are a libra ascendent too. I had a horrible year in 2015 with many deaths and sickness in my family, one death of a dear friend of mine and other abruptly changes in my life happening. I was looking at my transits back then and noticed Pluto conjunct my IC during that year.
If it´s that Pluto conjunct your IC now causing this phase in your life, I feel for you. But know that it will move away from your IC eventually and you will get a fresh new start in many areas. Much love for you!
January 28, 2020 at 13:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » jerrynna
This all started when Saturn entered my 8th from moon or my 3rd house.

Another dog that I let in my house died the same way. After I looked at a star that looked wierd... hard to explain. My uncle got mad and hit that one by mistake speeding on the property

I´ve told you about the suicide of my best friend and another friend died the same day... then broke up with my ex the same day...

Then a year passes and another friend died....

It´s been one death after another....

But I´m good. Hopefully, when Saturn leaves this house this shit will stop.
January 28, 2020 at 14:10
in vedic astrology my ascendant is cancer, and my moon is gemini 12th house. saturn is in my 6/7 house... and so for now saturn is transiting in 6/7 houses from my moon (12th house)?
saturn entered my 6/7th from moon or my 12th house?
January 28, 2020 at 14:13
Saturn is transiting your 8th from moon as well.

Just count each house from the house the moon is sitting in. Starting with that house the moon is in.
January 28, 2020 at 14:28
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
Yeah, I figured we would be similar
January 28, 2020 at 14:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Saturn is currently 9th from your moon. Nutlina
January 28, 2020 at 15:01
Thank you for the link, I didn’t know this website! It is useful for me !
January 29, 2020 at 00:42
Welcome!
January 29, 2020 at 00:48
(Pisces) fishscales
Some birds, such as crows, are said to be messengers between "realms".
January 29, 2020 at 00:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
Hmm ok...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »