Mother and Mother in law issues

January 27, 2020 at 14:17 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Melly123
Mother and Mother in law issues
Hello,
Growing up I´ve always had power struggles with my mother. Although we´ve recently found a rhythm where we´re content in our relationship, I find myself at huge odds with my mother in law. Both women are similar in their codependency and lack of boundaries, but also vastly different. Anything in my chart indicates that I would have power struggle with mother type figures and how do deal with them?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 27, 2020 at 14:19
(Pisces) fishscales
Mother in law should be indicated by the 10th house (4th house from the 7th, the house of the partner)

You do have Mars there... In Cancer, which could indicate your prior issues with your own mother...

In the 10th, the issues possibly concerned authority...or image...
January 27, 2020 at 14:23
(Leo) Melly123 » fishscales
Hmm, interesting. I usually think of 10th as just father figure
January 27, 2020 at 14:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » Melly123
Yup fish, is right.,it´s the 10th to see your mother in law..if moon is the ruler of your 10th - where do you have the moon placed in the chart?
January 27, 2020 at 14:29
(Leo) Melly123 » rohini moon
2nd house is my moon
January 27, 2020 at 15:01
(Pisces) fishscales » Melly123
Count forwards from any house to find the influences in the area of life for the person represented by the house you are counting forward from...

For instance, if you want to know about your mother´s mother, or your mother´s childhood, count four houses from the fourth house... The 8th...

If you want to find out about your partner´s partner... Count 7 houses from the 7th... Your first house... You!
January 27, 2020 at 15:57
(Leo) Melly123 » fishscales
Thank you!
January 27, 2020 at 16:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Mother in-law troubles?! My...it’s a wonder nobody ever made jokes about that!!!(snark of course). :3:

https://www.just-one-liners.com/top…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »