Let´s talk the SUN in your chart

January 26, 2020 at 18:47 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Let´s talk the SUN in your chart
The SUN in your chart..

In the same vein as the other topics like Venus and Mars in your chart..lets talk about our sun sign and placement!

Our vitality, ego, souls essence..and our father can be viewed by looking at our sun..

My Sun sits in Virgo in my 11th house...I do find the sign and house placement fit my life pretty well. Sun being in Virgo on one aspect automatically makes us interested in creative /artistic pursuits one such way is singing and playing musical instruments. .this is very true for me, as long as I can remember as a child I would listen to music for hours and hours and just sing along in my own little world, when I turned 11 me and my childhood best friend decided we wanted to learn guitar lol, so naturally my dad was all for my creative pursuits and signed me up for lessons, I took lessons for a year and then ..just like a kid, kind of put it to the side and became uninterested with it, but I still remember getting my mic stand and amp and putting on whatever music at that time that I was trying to learn and doing that for hours, singing in the end I realized I favored more than guitar- I wasn´t that great number 1 and 2 I realized How hard it is to master playing and singing AT THE SAME TIME! Lol. This placement is always great for service of the elderly and gives a deep love and affection for animals because Virgo is the natural 6th house of small animals, and service. Again accurate, having animals from the time I´ve been 5 years old until now, I´ve rescued / helped stray animals off the streets and even rescued 3 of my cats from kill shelters, 2 of which went on to create our beloved cat family of 5!
Next I have it placed in house 11, the house of gains, friends/social circle and large organizations, wealth. friendships they say particularly with male friends, might last very long, this natal aspect also gives the tendency to become friends with people that have a similar character to the native’s father. This is my case is eerily accurate! I don´t know what it is, but male friends always have at least one or two qualities extremely similar to my father...I guess because with sun sitting in the 11th you view your father as a "friend" in a lot of ways. which is also true. It also represents a father who could have worked in the government / authority, this was also the case, as my father had a government job for nearly 35 years.
And I just found this snippet from a site while looking in it it more
"In a woman’s chart, this placement will bring a lot of male friends; her father is probably a strong person with an important position in the society and her attempts in copying his character can give her a male way of thinking" - I have received great gains from my dad in this life, not only in terms of wealth but gains in a non superficial way. He taught me a lot, and raised me on his own from the time I was 11. I´m eternally grateful to him and will always honor his memory.

Ironic that the idea came to me to discuss this topic on a SUNDAY. .It honestly wasn´t intentional.

Soo with all that being said, put all this together and see how accurate you can view your sun in the cosmos!

What about you guys? Have you noticed how precise your sun is?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 26, 2020 at 19:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Honestly I´m not sure about how precise my sun placement is or how it correlates to anything. Leo Rising so my chart is ruled by the Sun, which is in the 10th house with Taurus. I have no care for "social status" though. I live a very quite life in one of the lowest "tax brackets" but I live and love well and that´s more important to me than in whatever level of luxury that I do it in. lol My father was killed when I was 2, he was in the military for awhile, and he collected Mad Magazines from it´s creation. That´s all I know really..
January 26, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Author, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun in Cancer, 8th House. Unaspected, other than the trine to Jupiter in Scorpio in the 12th. Not entirely sure how I interpret it. My idea on what it represents changes all the time.
January 26, 2020 at 19:14
(Gemini) stigmí
Oh my sun....I felt most of my life that i have no sun. I always liked more night and moon. Anyway. As sun in gemini...in past I just felt it positive in learning and on examinations, that i had no problem with speaking. But when I am older i feel less those positive characters and unfortunately one of negative characters of geminis - bad concentration. Thats something I hate.
My sun is in 5th house, and i work with children as piano teacher and have to create everyday. I am also helping them with expression. And i guess children like me, because i am quite funny (monkey haha).
My father was most of my life away after break up with my mother and before 3 years died. And he took part of my soul to his grave.. Maybe it is aspect of sun to my lilith.
January 26, 2020 at 20:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Author
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My ideas change a lot too. You could study all the spiritual/religious things like I do lol

The ruler of the 10th House (Mercury) in the 8th House
Work of these people often involves secrets, extreme conditions or risk-taking (for example, stock exchange, surgery, psychology, and esotericism.)

I got Venus in the 8th house and it says the same.
January 26, 2020 at 20:06
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I’m not sure how prominent my sun is. If I speak my truth, I guess I’m uncomfortable with it’s placement. The chart I’m viewing says it’s in Taurus in the 5th house playing around with my mercury and mars. And most descriptions I’ve read on the placement are of complacency and things of that nature but I have this inherit need to do something in a big way and you can’t do that being lazy.
January 26, 2020 at 20:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Sun in Sagittarius in the 5th house of Leo. I know the layers of this house. First being born in Coast Guard City U.S.A. Where we have a festival every year with two weeks honoring the Coat Guard Men and Women. Fireworks, parade, carnival at the end of the last week.

Always been around the Masculine who were guitar players, drummers, singers, and of course in bands, since Michigan is known to be one of the Music states with different Music Celebrities.

Always went to concerts most of my twenties around Michigan and met some bands before they were big time.

At times movies have been filmed in our state in different locations.

Arts, theater, entrepreneurs, literature, is all around the lake shores.

Also have a theory it´s the Netherlands as well since they are quite festive with celebrating stuff in Amsterdam on many different social groups, carnival, LGBT, and I forget all the names for the activites. lol Anyway on New Years day they have massive fire works shooting everywhere across the culture.

I´m always living where there´s a lot of festivals, costumes, celebrations.

For career (Social Worker/Social Psychology, Social Groups).

Religious/Spiritual communities, mandala´s, ancient sages, astrology, weeding through beliefs, theories, concepts, ideas, the social reformer, social activist.

Romance novel writer, poet, and usually in tons of social groups on social media.

My masculine Son is Sagittarius A.C. Moon in Sag, and Jupiter in Sag. Which is teaching him and him teaching me.

Motherhood, working with him on learning what he needed to do growing up through social board games, books, video games, developmental toys, always educating him on different things through the years, and still now as an adult.

Although, you can see he is Jupiter in Sag (Teacher, Guru) and teaching me as a Scorpio Pluto 29 degrees.

Moon to Sun in Sagittarius we see each other and communicate very well and are close.

Also my family ancestors with the Sun in Sagittarius in the 5th house. In Vedic I think it was said I have the ability bring ancestors in through birth so he might be someone from my family line reincarnated.

In Christianity Astrology James is Gemini/Sagittarius. My grandfather´s name was James, and I´ve lived on James street 3 times in life in different locations.

That name loves following me around everywhere. lol

I love music and should be playing it, but never really had the chance.

I have two half siblings who have been great guitar players, and on my paternal side there are a lot of musicians.

I used to love dancing a lot in my twenties and used to get teased i had the moves.

I am usually around firefighters, medical, mental health, and soldiers or services in family or friends.

For example: When I gave birth, there was an E.M.T. training I gave permission to be there so he would know how to save mother´s and babies lives when he was on the road as a Paramedic.

I´ve been around race cars, race tracks, and race car drivers.

I´ve worked around them, dated them, and lived by them.

I´ve been around mountain bike racers and bicycle racers who have made it the olympics.

Since Jupiter rules Sagittarius, I´m pretty much addicted to educating myself on just about everything around the world. lol If you ask anyone who knows me I always am studying something. Astrology just the latest.

The walking library. I used to have a lot of books in my room. Then they invented the computer.

The Truth Seeker.
January 26, 2020 at 20:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I always appreciate you. dear friend and you are a very strong woman!!! :15: :79: :27: :78: :173: :173:
January 26, 2020 at 21:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
"i used to love dancing a lot in my twenties and used to get teased i had the moves"

You lost the moves, golden? :61: everyone loves dancing, should do it more, singing and dancing automatically make me happy
January 26, 2020 at 21:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
I´m sure I can still dance. I just haven´t. I know I was looking at some african healing dances that looked kind of fun on YT.
January 26, 2020 at 22:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Give it a go! :15:
January 26, 2020 at 23:01
(Gemini) stigmí » Snm Str
Thank you :62: (and I can tell same about you :15: :74: )
January 26, 2020 at 23:58
(Leo) pixel
:175::151: :191: MC... it is said to be the strongest placement... I don´t really know what to say about it...

Strong character, strong willing (it depends on the situation), bossy at times, stubborn... kamikaze, I don´t hesitate to engage fight with stronger than me if needed (psychological or physical fight: that´s very surprising to others because I´m reserved and rather shy - I´m changeable) ... I need to think before engaging a project (maybe too long sometimes), then I forge ahead, I always take my responsibilities (and sometimes others´ too)... protective...!!!

I don´t act as most women... something more masculine is there or more independent

I won´t speak about the other side of the medal ^^

My ascendant modify the Leo part that lies in me... it enriches Leo character and accentuates his bad qualities (Leo and Scorpio have about the same qualities and defects)

I´ve read that Leo with Scorpio rising is one of the biggest zodiac polarities (I think that means "opposition").

:17:
January 27, 2020 at 00:24
(Pisces) Mythic
I follow Sidereal Astrology as it pertains to the self & my destiny in this life. With that being said:

My sun :151: lies in Aquarius :181: in the 9th House. My light shines in the house of Jupiter :156:. Truth, higher Learning, faith, spirituality, philosophy, travel, and what/how to learn. I find my sun placement very accurate, and I am constantly hungry for knowledge and curious about the spiritual aspect of life. As an Aquarius, I am determined to bring a change in the world.

The 7th House from the Sun and the House of the sign of Leo are always important as well when looking at the sun´s influence. Mine is the sign of Leo :175: in the 3rd house, through and through. My development in the 9th house will drive me to develop the 3rd house. So I will want to shine my light and to spread that knowledge I gain from the 9th House to become an expressive, dynamic, confident teacher and communicator to others. The 9th is the accumulation of higher knowledge, and the 3rd is the communication of that knowledge to others. Someday I hope to put the most complex topics in simpler terms, in order to educate and enlighten others.

3rd house is also important in my chart as I am a Gemini Rising :173:. My Gemini Ascendant gave Leo the 3rd House for a reason. Source gave my 3rd house to the most dynamic, expressive, and confident sign to bless me with strong communication skills. :3 I am also a visual artist, and cinematographer, which is just another form of communication.

I resonate with my Sun quite a bit, and I´ve always felt the Aquarius vibes. I am indeed Independent, freedom-loving, detached, rebellious, and eccentric among other things. Fixed Air. :181:
January 27, 2020 at 01:04
(Pisces) fishscales
Sun in Pisces, 6th house...

Meh... What can I say about this placement...

Always thought 6th house was the most boring placements for the sun...

Do I define myself through my work?

Eh... Maybe a little... But not really...

I do want to work at a job I find satisfying and fulfilling on some level... I can be a pretty miserable fuck if that´s not the case...

Still, my being does not revolve around work...

Interested in health and healing? Sure, but not obsessively so...

I used to have slightly hypochondriacal tendencies, but they´re all but gone...

This placement sometimes indicates poor health, but my health is pretty robust...seems to be getting even better as I get older... My sun is sextile Mars though...

I sometimes think that if I dedicated myself to selfless service I would be happier...
January 27, 2020 at 01:07
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Does the site no longer accept capital letters or something...? :63:
January 27, 2020 at 01:08
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
And what´s stopping you from selfless swrvice
January 27, 2020 at 01:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
=====
I´m a Leo rising too and I´m also reserved and quiet around others (mostly, mutable emotions) but won´t back down from a fight. And being very protective as well. Leo is the heart and you seem like a big heart kind of person. <3 A could imagine a Leo with Scorpio rising as being a huge presence. Fire+Water, steam or ether, a deep emotional sea fueled by a fiery heart. That would be a lot, I bet those people are a lot of fun lol
January 27, 2020 at 01:13
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Maybe nothing, now that I think about it... Raising kids is a form of selfless service...
January 27, 2020 at 02:07
I don´t know... Maybe even raising kids doesn´t quite fit the bill.. I always thought I should be a monk or something... But I was never brave enough to leave behind the trappings of the everyday world...jobs, money, girlfriends, etc...

But then again, maybe my ego is glamorizing the concept of being a "holy man"...

It would still be nice to let go of all of the bullshit of "real life" though...

I think my Saturn-Neptune opposition is acting up tonight...
January 27, 2020 at 02:12
Seriously, what is up with the no capital letters...

This is setting off my OCD...

Sorry, this is an astrology forum...

My 6th house sun OCD...
January 27, 2020 at 02:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
YES. Finally someone mentions it. It’s been driving me crazy all night. I’m literally on edge.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 27, 2020 at 02:14
(Pisces) fishscales » Rosa‏‏‎ ‎
Right? Wtf...
January 27, 2020 at 02:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
always thought i should be a monk or something... but i was never brave enough to leave behind the trappings of the everyday world...jobs, money, girlfriends, etc...

I know one personally if you´re considering, lol. I know you aren´t being serious though

There´s actually quite a few monks that I know of who raised their children up until adulthood then left lay life to ordain....their wives bring them their daily offerings everyday to the monastery

In Thailand that´s pretty common,..once the children are all grown up and taken care of, even if married, they ordain.
January 27, 2020 at 02:22
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Surprise...

I am actually being serious...

I once went to the island of Patmos in Greece, where John wrote the Book Of Revelation... I visited the monastery there...

One of the monks asked "why don´t you just stay here with us?"... It was like he read my mind or something...I had been thinking how wonderful it would be to leave all the fake shit behind and live in a place like that...

All the things that I was attached to in life flashed before my mind´s eye... My family, friends... Women...my image of what I was "supposed" to be doing in life...

I became afraid to leave it all behind...

Probably the biggest mistake I ever made in life, I´ve always thought...
January 27, 2020 at 02:25
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"there´s actually quite a few monks that i know of who raised their children up until adulthood then left lay life to ordain....their wives bring them their daily offerings everyday to the monastery

in thailand that´s pretty common,..once the children are all grown up and taken care of, even if married, they ordain."

I could never leave my wife like that though...

The thought of that makes me sad...

We are in this together, until the end

I guess the ship has sailed on the monk stuff...

I guess I chose attachment, and I am attached to her now...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »