Let´s Talk About Venus

January 24, 2020 at 22:16 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Let´s Talk About Venus
Tell me all about your Venus. Botticelli´s La Nascita di Venere may be the most famous Venus, and I love it, but I´ve always had a slight preference for Bouguereau´s (below).

Venus is where you will find beauty, sensuality, sex and love in your chart.

My Venus is in her own domicile of Libra, but in the 12th house. In fact, it is because of Venus that I left Placidus behind and adopted the Whole Sign House System. She just didn´t make sense in the 11th house. As such she leads me to great heights, inspires me, but if I´m not careful she can turn into Kali,imprison and devour me.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
January 24, 2020 at 22:21
(Libra) leorising
Grace Kelly had Venus in libra 12th house too, Venus and her good side and worst side dominated your birth chart ( is your weak point ? )

Edited: I love my Venus in 4th house , I love to stay at home, put beauty at home
January 24, 2020 at 22:25
(Leo) pixel
Venus in cancer in 9th house, conjunct saturn... :8:
(and opposit moon)
January 24, 2020 at 22:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Today is such a good day for Venus worship and Aphrodite. It being the 24th and a Friday. New Moon in fluid :181: this is a marvellous time for love spells.
https://youtu.be/tJ4b99-aujI
YouTube
YouTube
January 24, 2020 at 22:50
(Pisces) fishscales
Venus in Taurus.

7th house in Placidus, 8th house in whole signs.

Must say whole signs fits a bit better here.

Square moon in Aquarius. Ouch.

I love sensual, earthy women.

I love cool, intellectual women.

I have forever bitched about why the cool, intellectual women are not sensual and earthy, and why the sensual, earthy, women are boring.

I know the two can coexist, but they never have for me. Tis my fate, I guess.

I find Capricorn strikes a nice balance between the two.
January 24, 2020 at 22:59
(Virgo) rohini moon
Venus in Virgo in the 11th house..
January 24, 2020 at 23:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´m Venus in Scorpio. Anyway you look at it, she´s all about loving the inner darkness of the psyche. :61: Which is quite surprising that all the inner work pays off when you hit the dove stage. Really the when you integrate, the darkness leaves your thoughts for the most part.

Venus in Pisces transit, blah...is transiting the 8th house of Pisces. Usually makes me ponder the missing person cases, crimes, and grief and bereavement. Counsel others in depression, anxiety, and post traumatic stress.

Both are quite intuitive, the empath, and of course we drag in the Sun/Moon in Aquarius it´s going into the shadows of Aquarius in the chart purging and purifying my soul from the tragic death of my friend who is a missing person, and of course similar transits in the event chart in Saturn in Gemini in 2001.

Venus in tends to be what I´m passionate about which leads to your aspects with other planets.

Venus in Scorpio is all about the 8th house themes, and aspects to Aries in Chiron intercepted in the 8th house of Pisces.

Venus in Scorpio has to do with my work and usually where most people can´t stomach digging deep in the ugliness of the world of death & dying. It really doesn´t bother me to look at crime photo´s, the research, or even the psychology of forensics.

As a nurse aide I had to deal with death & dying. I believe Venus is the way I make money. I´ve been thinking about starting a Mystery Novel series. :61:
January 24, 2020 at 23:12
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Venus in Taurus square moon in Aquarius has also played out to be an inner struggle of the traditional vs the modern and progressive for me...

Which is better? Can they be synthesized? etc.

I find it hard to talk about my Venus placement without talking about my moon too, since they are intimately linked by that square, which is exact.

Should probably mention that Venus is also my dominant planet, as well as chart ruler.
January 24, 2020 at 23:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Edited : never mind, I wasn´t thinking, duh. I was looking at it going the other way! Sorry.
January 24, 2020 at 23:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
oh shockingly peaceful
January 24, 2020 at 23:24
(Gemini) stigmí
My venus is very caring, emphatic, sensual, intimate but also hypersensitive, emotional, shy and silent. She perceives world around very intense and always needs harmony around. She can be very devoted but she has also sharp pincers and hard shell. She doesnt trust easy but if yes, she can make real “home” for another soul. My venus sees world from some special view, apart from mainstream, sometimes feels lonely in this filter of perceiving world and looks weird to those who needs simple understanding and cant swim in her waters of feelings, hunches, no ratings...
January 24, 2020 at 23:29
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » 3ofSwords
You are so right about tonight being a good one for a love spell. And if you want to do it exactly right, pick an hour of Venus. You can find the planetary hours at this website: https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/…

Be sure to edit at the top of the page to select your city or a city close enough, so that the correct planetary hour for Venus gets selected.
January 24, 2020 at 23:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ancient_astrology
ha ha. i was just reading on neptune squares. not advisable at this time. i believe in free will too. no love spells for me. i have enough karma.
January 24, 2020 at 23:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ancient_astrology
how did thT work out in neptune square for you with aquarius and scorpio.
January 24, 2020 at 23:56
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have Venus in Aquarius :181: in 8th house. I don´t have a problem that my Venus is in 8th house, but with Aquarius there it makes a bit strange combo...

I am not the happy because my Venus :194: Moon and Mars. Only :154: :198: :157: is not so bad in my natal chart...
January 25, 2020 at 00:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nice I edited the location and bookmarked that page TY

Also according to my calculations the apex of the full moon in my coordinates was around 4:44pm today and I did my ritual starting @ 4:24pm and mediated upon the intention for 44m (approx.) Hoping the offerings to Aphrodite are well received and my love spell takes root within the coming days. Correspondence is important and I´m seeing so much synchonisity in my life it is hard to ignore the magic in the air.
January 25, 2020 at 00:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is said that whatever sign a man´s Venus falls in is his ideal woman.
January 25, 2020 at 00:45
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Venus in Gemini in the 7th house. As I’ve aged I feel more in tune with the house placement than the Gemini part. Though it is important for my love to communicate with me, I don’t act fickle anymore. I found a nice balance and harmony in my current relationship I’ve never really enjoyed before, but now wonder why it was any other way.
January 25, 2020 at 01:05
(Leo) Zephyrin
My Venus in Leo and in 8th house. In Whole sign, she is in 9th house.

I can´t decide very well which one is true for me.

She is cold most of the time but her other side is completely different. Unexpectedly childish, weird and highly sexual. She is hungry for love and appreciation even if it is disturbing for me.
January 25, 2020 at 01:27
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » emerauxe
This is the truth. My Mercury in Capricorn lies. I´m not a Capricorn. :61: Ever since Capricorn Pluto 0 degrees I get surrounded by men with Venus in Capricorn.
January 25, 2020 at 01:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
They have taught me a lot about Entrepreneurship, marketing, business, responsibility. I think it´s been more about that work ethic. So glad we´re getting closer to Aquarius Pluto where I can fly everywhere. :61:
January 25, 2020 at 01:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Actually, I just remembered I went through all the guys I´ve dated the last 30 years and wrote down all the Venus aspects trying to see what I was attracting.

In there Charts

Venus opposite Mars
Venus Square Moon
Venus Conjunct Sun
Venus Conjunct Sun
Venus opposition North Node
Venus Square Moon
Venus Square North Node

Venus opposition Saturn
Venus Conjunct Neptune
Venus Square Mars
Venus Conjunct Moon

Mars opposition Moon
Mars Square Moon

Moon opposition Neptune
Moon Square lilith
Moon Square Jupiter
Moon opposition Jupiter
January 25, 2020 at 01:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A bittersweet love, no doubt.
January 25, 2020 at 01:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rohini moon
Robert Crumb the artist who defected to France to get away from craziness has :176: :154: moving at the same speed as his :173: :155:!
Heliocentrically his :154:, Tolkien´s :154:, and my :154: all defect to :182:, even though we have geocentric Venuses in different signs!
January 25, 2020 at 02:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » IIyyaarr13
Then I would be Venus in Cancer and Mars in Libra if we do it geocentrically. :32: I should deliver mail in Hawaii. :61:
January 25, 2020 at 02:39
(Virgo) rohini moon » IIyyaarr13
Interesting.
So do heather Locklear & Richie sambora.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »