Signs of Marriage in Traditional Astrology

January 23, 2020 at 08:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Signs of Marriage in Traditional Astrology
Marriage Indicators from Ptolemy

Marriage Signs For Men :155:

It is necessary to examine the placement of the Moon on the birth chart for men. First of all, if it is located in the eastern quarters of the map (4. 5. 6. 10. 11. 12. houses), the owner of the map will either get married early or marry a young woman from him. But if it is located in its western quarters (1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th), it means that he will marry late or marry a woman older than him.

He refuses to marry if the Moon is under the lights of the Sun (burned) and has an angle with Saturn. If the Moon is in one of the singular zodiac signs or if the angle approaching with a planet meets in the center, it will give a single marriage. If he is in a double character zodiac sign, (Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces) and he meets other planets in his horoscope, he makes multiple marriages.

If the planets where the Moon meets (in the approaching angle orb), the man marries a benign woman. But if these planets are malefic, they would be the opposite. If the Moon meets Saturn, his wife will be very hardworking and hard-tempered. Along with Jupiter, the dignified and good administrator woman gives brave and upright headed with Mars, joyful with Venus, beautiful and charming, and intelligent and practical wife with Mercury. Moreover, if Venus, on the map of the man, meets Jupiter, Saturn or Mercury, the woman he will marry will be affectionate to him and his children. But if Venus is in a horoscope where Mars is the ruler, he will be disappointed and will give indecision and emotion.

Marriage Signs For Women :154:

In the women´s map, the Sun should be examined for the spouse. If they are located in the eastern quarters of the map, they either marry a teenager or marry a young man from her. If the sun is in the western quarters of the map, they get married late or their spouses become older than her.

If the Sun is in one of the singular zodiac signs and has an angle to one of the oriental planets, she will marry once. If she is in one of the double character horoscopes and has an angle with more than one oriental planet, he can marry more than once.

If the Sun looks harmonious with Saturn, she marries a calm, helpful, hardworking man. If she is in an angle compatible with Jupiter, the male they will marry will be alicenap and honorable. With the effect of Mars, he will be in motion, in need of compassion and rebellious. The Sun, which is in harmony with Venus, brings a regular and handsome wife and a frugal and practical partner in the relationship with Mercury.

On the woman´s map, it is necessary to look at the stars that Venus has influenced. Venus refers to the wife who is sexually cold when she receives influence from Saturn, benign and generous when she receives influence from Jupiter, he is a hasty person when she gets influence from Mars, who is angry and prone to deception, and when she receives influence from Mercury, he may be interested in young people.

Healthy and prolonged marriages are related to the placement of "lights" (conjunction, triangle, 60) between the maps of the couples (while studying the Sun and Moon - synastry). It is even more effective if there is a positive outlook between the man´s Moon and the woman´s Sun. Divorces and alienations with minor excuses occur when the lights are in irrelevant (150 angle) horoscopes, opposing or square angles. If benevolent planets (Venus, Jupiter) interact positively with lights, this makes marriage pleasant, suitable and useful. But in bad planetary effects (Saturn, Mars), the togetherness is quarrelsome, unpleasant and inefficient.

Even if the lights do not settle in the horoscopes they are satisfied with, if there are benevolent planetary effects, the relationship is renewed, recovered, and people are well-intentioned and compassionate towards each other. They are completely inseparable, they can try to come together again. But if the harmful placement of lights is accompanied by evil planetary effects, violent divorces are possible. It may also be impossible for them to come together again.

If Mercury is accompanied by planetary appearances in Mercury, there will be bad reputation and mutual accusations. Venus´s accompanying a malicious effect destroys the purity of the relationship and gives adultery probability.

Marriages in every way should be tried by examining the settlements of Venus, Mars and Saturn. If these planets are positively angled with lights, we can conclude that the relationship will be domestic and legal.

Marriages are shaped by the relationship between Venus and Mars and Saturn between maps; If he is in a position where he exalts with Mars, if there is a triangular angle between them, he will show the relationship of two people of the same age; Again, if there are horoscopes and houses compatible with Saturn (especially if there is a triangle between Venus Saturn), one person will be older.

Marriage Indicators According to William Lilly :78:

First of all, the Moon and Venus should be examined in the marriage of men.

Secondly, the 7th house and the manager are looked after

Thirdly, the nature and quality of the planet or planets located in the 7th house should be examined and comments should be made about the spouse´s wealth or other situations.

If Venus and the Moon are located in the inefficient (sterile) horoscopes (Virgo, Gemini, Leo) in the 6th, 9th, 12th and 8th houses, they can show the unwilling person or a lonely life. Likewise, if the 7th house manager is under harsh angles in an inefficient horoscope, if he meets Saturn, this possibility will be further strengthened.

If a square angle is formed between the Moon and Scorpion in the Lion or Taurus with Saturn, or if the Moon is Burned, the Capricorn, Aquarius, or Libra form a square or opposite angle with Saturn, the person may never get married.

If the 7th house is in one of the fertile horoscopes, even if the ruler is unfortunate, a benevolent planet effect in the 7th house can compensate for it. Especially if Venus and the Moon are in productive horoscopes and in the 1st, 5th, 10th or 11th house, marriage is foreseen.

If one´s Venus makes negative angles with Mars, it will cause trouble in his love life or relationships. If the rulers of the zodiacs where these planets are located are in a positive position, happiness and success can be achieved in their relationships.

If Saturn and Mars are opposing between the 1st and 7th houses, or if Saturn 7 is close to the starting line, or if Venus is in Lion or Scorpio and has no angle with Mars, or Mars is in Virgo, Capricorn or Taurus. If he is located in the 7th house in his sign, the person is fond of women, passionate and sensual. However, it will be extremely difficult to choose / find a partner. It is also possible to get married suddenly.

If the planets related to marriage or the Moon are in the quartiles called eastern (4. 5. 6. 10. 11. 12. homes) then we can say that when the boy reaches his mature age, he will marry a young woman.

If marriage-related planets are located in western quarters (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th houses), He may marry late or marry a young widow or older.

The movements of the planets, which are the signs of marriage on the map, should be examined. If the planets are moving fast and forward, marriage is expected at a young age. It is delayed for the respective planets to be stationary, slow or backward.

If all the marriage-related planets are in the water signs (fertile horoscopes), one has many or more than one wife. If Virgo is in Leo or Gemini, it will be the opposite. We have stated that the Moon and Venus for men will show the most effective evidence of marriage. For this reason, the Moon in the 7th house will show more than one wife for men, regardless of which sign it is - unless it receives angles that can not be compensated by Saturn or the Sun.

If the planets related to marriage are settled in the 9th or 3rd house, or in the closed (peregrine) zodiac sign, it is not in one of its main nobility, the owner of the map will marry a stranger or someone born outside his home country.

The same comment is made if the 7 house managers are in the 9th house, or if the 9th house manager is in the 7th house. The spouse of the person may be religious and rich and strong. This makes more sense, especially for these home managers. Venus is the 9th house manager, if Venus is located in the 1st and 10th houses of the map, or if the Sun is at the conjunction of the Moon in the 7th house, or if the Sun or Moon is the 7th house manager or there is a chance point in the 3rd house. The woman the man will marry will not be from where he was born.

If there are harmonious angles between Jupiter, Venus and the Moon, or if these planets make positive angles to the 7th house or the 7th house manager, the person´s wife will be quite beautiful. However, if Jupiter meets the Moon in the 7th house, other signs of marriage are also negative, the spouse is not expected to be physically attractive.

If Venus is in the oriental position, its basic nobility, and its angle to Jupiter, the woman will become the leader in marriage.

If Venus is in the man´s 2nd house, the person can marry his wife for his fortune.

If Venus is in the 6th house, the person will marry the employee or someone lower class than she is.

If Venus is in the 4th house, the woman she will marry may be "light" if she is square or opposite to the Moon in Aquarius. If the Moon is in Cancer, the woman will be sensual.

If Venus is in the 11th house, the person will live with a woman with a child.

Venus is married in the 10th house to a noble-spirited woman. If there is a positive angle between Venus and Jupiter, the nobility will increase.

If the Moon is in its 4th house and Venus is in the 9th house with Saturn, then the spouse has no children.

If Venus meets Saturn and Mars in the 6th house, it is recommended to be careful about being deceived by the map owner.

The fact that the 7th house manager is in the 10th house or the 10th house manager in the 7th house indicates a spouse that is suitable for his social position and family values. The same rule applies between the rulers of Houses 7 and 2.

On the other hand, the presence of the manager of the 12th house in the 7th house and the 7th house manager in the 12th house are the heralds of a spouse whose financial situation is not good. It is also possible that the spouse is a poorly educated person and comes from a family with a dishonorable past.

Marriage Indicators for Women According to Lilly :78:

For the marriage indicators of women, first of all, the maps of the Sun and Mars should be examined.

Secondly, the layout of the 7th house and the ruling planet is examined.

Of the three, the planet or planets in the 7th house will be important.

The maps of women are judged by looking at the placement of the signs in question, as well as their quality, just like the maps of men. Only the Sun will be replaced by the Moon, and Venus will be replaced by Mars. It is checked whether symbolic marriage related signs are in vicious or fertile horoscopes. It is examined whether they are found in single or double character horoscopes. Accordingly, whether the planets are fortunate or unfortunate, their weak or strong settlements are interpreted.

A woman in Venus 7th Home and Saturn 4 in the birth chart is not expected to be interested in sexual games outside marriage. This person will surely pursue relationships that result in marriage.

The direction of MC and the Sun gives an idea of the woman´s marriage time; If the sun is located in the east of the map, the woman marries at a young age and it is possible for her to get a bigger wife. However, a sun positioned in the west brings late marriages and spouses at a young age. The sun´s angle with multiple planets increases the likelihood of multiple marriages.

The planets with which the manager of the 7th house and the sun are in contact give information about the character of the wife to marry.

If the manager of the 8th house is well positioned on the map, it can be predicted that the woman will marry a rich man.

Sincerely
Beyza :35:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 31, 2020 at 01:15
(Pisces) Blackpisces
Wow... that´s a lot of info yet I´m stilling confused about when and who I´ll be marrying
January 31, 2020 at 01:24
(Pisces) fishscales
"Healthy and prolonged marriages are related to the placement of "lights" (conjunction, triangle, 60) between the maps of the couples (while studying the Sun and Moon - synastry). It is even more effective if there is a positive outlook between the man´s Moon and the woman´s Sun."

Odd...I´ve always thought that a positive aspect between a man´s sun and a woman´s moon is what you´re ideally looking for...

Makes more sense to me, energetically speaking, than the reverse, though I would not say the reverse is bad either...
January 31, 2020 at 02:07
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
This is a pretty good discussion of relationships applying techniques from traditional astrology. It uses traditional astrology to look at the synastry of Kurt Cobain of Nirvana and Courtney Love

http://www.sevenstarsastrology.com/…
January 31, 2020 at 09:05
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ancient_astrology
Thanks for the link. Courtney and Kurt’s relationship is one I studied in my free time because there was so much more to it than what the media portrayed. In the biographies I’ve read, there was always an undercurrent of Courtney being more motherly to Kurt than the public got to see. Still a ton of messed up stuff in the relationship, but there was a lot of love there. It’s great to see it play out in astrology too.
January 31, 2020 at 12:14
(Libra) leorising
i have saturn in 4th, i just want to go out with a man with i see possibility of marriage... and men that i meet seen me this way too...
my moon is gemini 28 degrees trine my sun in libra 29 degrees. my sun is conjunct pluto and square my mars in 7th, i have ruler of 9th in 7th... :68:
January 31, 2020 at 12:21
(Sagittarius) Sus
Are you using sidereal? It makes sense some of the things but need to know what system do you use.
Thanks
January 31, 2020 at 17:37
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
The sun´s angle with multiple planets increases the likelihood of multiple marriages.

Ohohhh...my Sun is situated in Capricorn and in the 9th house, and part of the Stellium with Venus, Mars, Mercury and Neptune. Sextile Jupiter in the 7th house, in Scorpio.

Does this indicate a late marriage and the possibility of more marriages after breaking the ice and marrying first time? ?????

1. Sun and Mars in Capricorn - delay

2. 7th house in Scorpio, containing Jupiter and Pluto, the ruler of Scorpio. Is this a good aspect? To have the ruler of the 7th in the 7th?
Although, if the ruler is Scorpio...it´d hard to think so positive ?
Jupiter feels weakened in Scorpio, and Pluto, the master of fundamental transformations doesn´t look like a good omen there, does it?

3. MC in Capricorn -another sign of delay? ?.
Damn it! My grandma´s biggest wish is to see me as a bride ?. It seems my birth chart isn´t of too much help in this regard ?

4. My 8th house is in Saggittarius, and Jupiter, its ruler, is in the 7th house, in Scorpio. Does this mean is well positioned? ??

And what does delay mean for a woman nowadays?
After 30? After the first Saturn Return?
January 31, 2020 at 17:58
(Pisces) Blackpisces » fishscales
I´ve believe in grade school they said opposite attract. It´s more of a ying and yang thing I´ve read.. cant have good without bad or light without darkness. The struggle is trying to accept the dualities and grow. That´s a common thing even within oneself. I can remember hearing a GI Joe stating that knowing is half the battle too :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »