What aspects show attraction in synastry

January 23, 2020 at 00:45 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
What aspects show attraction in synastry
Which aspects show actual attraction in synastry whether physically, mentally etc

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 23, 2020 at 01:00
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
In het charts, woman´s moon and man´s moon. Do they fall into the angular signs of the beloved. Venus aspects. Conjunctions, trines or squares. Aspects to ASC, DSC or IC or MC. Aspects to Part of Eros.
April 22, 2021 at 05:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
From what i`ve sawn untill now:

I`ve found something really interested recently and that is that with for 3-4 women with whoome the attraction is mutual, its always we both have Venus in Scorpio, conjunction of both Venuses and her Venus in my first house.
This aspects ( Venus - Venus ) gives a real good friendship, i call it "the best friends aspect". Everything runs smooth. When both of our Venuses are in Scorpio we understand each-other on a real deep level and our love for the other person runs deep. Her Venus in my 1-st house means that we both are attracted to each-other.
For a good communication - i`ve had 2-3 synastries with conjuncting Mercuries or atleast a trine/ sextile. This means never ending communication and most of the times we say to each-other something new/ interesting.

Pluto-Venus means a lot of attraction. An astrologer told me that when we see this aspect it means that both souls before they come on Earth, they`ve promised to find each-other in this life.

Moon-Moon means that you will understand each-other on an emotional level. Your emotions will be like a mirror ( mostly if in conjunction )

Sun conj Sun means that you in a way the same person, but split in two.
April 22, 2021 at 08:39
(Pisces) Cind
I think it is different for everyone.

For me personally, Mars is the most dominant planet in my chart and it´s in my first house in Leo so the energy is really strong.

I always attract people with Venus in Scorpio & Taurus making an exact or a really close 1-2 degree square to my Mars.

I have also noticed I attract men with either Mars in their 1st, 7th house or Libra mars.

Look at your rising sign and the degree it is, mine is Leo 7degree, the 7th degree is Libra degree. I also attract a lot of libra placements.

I would suggest looking at the degree of your ascendant and your most dominant planet in your chart and the aspects other people make to that planet from the past to look at similarities.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »