A random observation

January 21, 2020 at 21:18 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
A random observation
I wanted to share something with you.
I have noticed that when a transitting planet enters a specific house, it triggers events of that nature of the planet, but shit also explodes when that specific planet is at the end of a house.

My example is Mars. When it transited my 7th house a few months back, shit happened on the exact day when it was conjunct my dsc, but after that, not much happened, only near the end of the 7th or the sign it was transitting. same with mars transitting my 8th house. this was by far the most epic transit, and i loved it, perhaps bc it´s in my nature to love mars + 8th + scorpio.

shit happened when mars just entered my 8th house, but it seems again that things explode when mars is near the end of my 8th (right now)

same shit applies to mars in 4th, it only seemed to have effect when it was near the end of the 4th house.. (bc i wuz literally waiting and observing for that mars in 4th to show up)

does this observation even make sense? anyone who has an opinion on dis?
it reminds me of the fact that when a person has a planet on the late degrees (28-29) in the birthchart, the planet is ´tired´ of its path/energy/i dont remember.. or maybe its linked to the fact that i have mars on 29 degree in my birthchart.

any insight is welcome

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 21, 2020 at 21:26
(Virgo) rohini moon
I´m gonna have to agree with you on this, atleast in MY experience as well,
when the transiting planets start nearing the tail end of the sign is when the final send off really occurs. . things can happen during the transit either for good or ill - but when it nears the last stages that´s when it really takes off.
January 21, 2020 at 21:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Now how do you expect a new cycle of life to begin, without a little shakeup.

Theres a reason why the we have house cusps... and the end of a house cusp.

when a planet hits them it puts you into a new cycle based on that house.

I cant wait for my 11th house transits.... except for saturn...

In my case, I try to predict stuff... and prepare for everything and either nothing happens or something so random happens that I just say fuck it...

Just my opinion. Ttyl
January 21, 2020 at 21:29
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » rohini moon
Thanks for sharing your opinion, this is rather interessting. the end of a house/sign really seems to be explosive in one way or another, but i have been doing this observation on Mars only, perhaps this also applies to other fast moving planets, not sure about the outer planets, altho, when Uranus went into Taurus, a lot of suicides happened
January 21, 2020 at 21:32
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Iceblu333
Yes perfectly worded, true. well i has saturn in my 11th now. im not sure what this has caused so far, but the saturn-pluto conjunction happened in my 11th, not sure what to expect or what is ahead of me.
January 21, 2020 at 21:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MelodicBlu
I wouldn´t worry about it, worrying is worse than the actual "shot".

But to answer your question, there´s no point in going into another cycle of life unless you have a little motivation....

That´s why random shit happens... if it didn´t you wouldn´t enter the next cycle and begin to learn it´s lessons...

Last response. Ttyl.
January 21, 2020 at 21:40
(Libra) leorising
I said this about 29 degree of a planet ( I have sun in 29 degrees of libra, an astrologer told this to me ...) it’s a weak degree, in my case my sun is tired to be libra ...
I had a bad experience in 2018 when mars was in aquarius transiting in my 7th house... it had square my Pluto in scorpio at 3rd house ! Times of crisis! I had to change , it was change or die ...( I am dramatic... Leo rising haha)
January 21, 2020 at 21:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I agree. When you´re hitting the late degrees it usually does shake up things.
January 21, 2020 at 21:57
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
<<but shit also explodes when that specific planet is at the end of a house.>>

If you look at the traditional chart, each house is divided up into terms. The end of the house is always ruled by Mars or Saturn....and placements there are always problematic to some degree.
January 21, 2020 at 23:26
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » ancient_astrology
Dat means my natal Mars, Venus and Jupiter are fucked?
January 21, 2020 at 23:34
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » MelodicBlu
No, it doesn´t mean that. It adds a bit of difficulty, but the terms are not that impactful. I would say that only your Mars causes some problems in this case. It is helpful that it´s in its own domicile. Venus is also in her own domicile.
January 22, 2020 at 00:50
(Pisces) fishscales
I´ve always found the cusps to be more sensitive to transiting planets... The transit seems to be strongest when a planet is entering or leaving a house.

It can get really nuts on the angles...

I´ve found the transiting planet also acts up when it´s conjunct Mars...which for me, is in the 8th house... Always interesting...it´s like Mars gives the transiting planet a shot of adrenaline...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »