MOON \ BLACK MOON

January 21, 2020 at 17:14 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) basicwitch
MOON \ BLACK MOON
Hi everybody,
what´s up?
During last week I found in my birthday chart the BLACK MOON \\ LILITH.
What´s the meaning of this placement?
I´m gemini moon and gemini black moon too, so I´m supposing that is for this I´m very very moody, and confused and always in conflict with myself.
Please tell me what u think about being gemini moon and black moon too, i´m trying to understand myself better.
Sorry for my bad english, unfortunately english is not my mother language so I could make many mistakes D:
Hope u understand all, good vibes to everyone.
Share love <3

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 21, 2020 at 17:35
(Libra) leorising
i have moon in gemini conjuct with lilith and chiron in 11th house. in my case it was a empty with my mom, she has not much love to gave me (she is a daughter of narcisisit mother) my mom has this problem with emotions, and i had this problem too. but i could change it in 2018...
lilith is a empty ... it is in your 7th house.. maybe a empty about your partner...
i have this empty in my 11th house
i already read that lilith in 7th makes you need someone to guess your thoughts.. it is some difficult nowadays... someone that love you so much to guess your thoughts..
for a woman lilith is our side rebel woman...
for example: i know that friendship is only with interests in society, but i am Stubborn, i am always think in good side of people and try to help more than is alow... (but nowadays i already changed this side...)
January 21, 2020 at 17:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lilith is desire and rebellion.
Lilith conjuncting your moon might say that you long for something very emotional and safe feeling. And since it Gemini, I think that will probably have something to do with communication issues as well. And desire for deep communication. Probably very often.
January 22, 2020 at 08:15
(Leo) basicwitch » David Evans
That´s so true! I´m amazed!
I really love to talk to other people, expecially people I don´t know well, and I´m scared of that at the same time.
Frequently I´m not able to explain my feelings in a good way, and my friends are very confused about me for most of the time D:
January 22, 2020 at 09:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » basicwitch
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I definitely understand that, especially the feelings struggle. :D

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »