Birth chart for the next LIFE

January 21, 2020 at 14:30 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) leorising
Birth chart for the next LIFE
Hi guys,
i was thinking about how i would love my birth chart in next life... When God ask me how will be my next birth chart, i think i will choose this placements:
:17:
Sun: Scorpio
Moon:Cancer
Venus:Libra or 4th house
Mars:Capricorn
Jupiter:Pisces
Saturn: capricorn or 10th house
Neptune:pisces or 12th house
Chiron: 12th house
Lilith: 12th house
POF: 4th house
North node: 9th house

:68:
edited: sun in begining of leo..
Maybe chiron in 3rd house

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 21, 2020 at 14:37
(Virgo) rohini moon
hey leorising.
this is interesting because it reminds me of something I read years ago all to do with karma in the birth chart and If I remember correctly it said that for your past life- look at what your ascendant is in THIS life and that was your sun sign in your previous life and then look to what your moon sign is in this life and that was your ascendant in previous life. It was a really good article I found years and years ago all to do with this subject. it did also mention how to find your next life´s chart by looking at your current chart but unfortunately I forget the ingredients to see that off the top of my head... ill try and see if I can find it again :1:
January 21, 2020 at 14:58
(Libra) leorising » rohini moon
interesting.. i ve already read that north node, and people that we meet with sun, moon, venus etc conjuction with our north node we will live with this person in next life... but i never find my possible birth chart for next life...
January 21, 2020 at 17:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Is chart in next life some kind of draconic chart?
January 22, 2020 at 01:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You rily rily rily imagine there could be that much ´control´ of what you get!
The Moon sign is the next sign in many cases for future life progression, however David Wilcock is a :172: :152: like his past-life Edgar Cayce.
The sign on the twelfth house cusp is often the Sun sign in the past life which means I will be :173: rising in my next life.
:152:´s :161: & :162: are what usually get talked about relative to reincarnation.
My two recent past-lives work as mirrors of each other when I accepted English Equal house.
January 22, 2020 at 02:22
(Aquarius) Amdash » IIyyaarr13
how did you find info about your previous two past lives?
January 22, 2020 at 02:34
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » rohini moon
Very interesting, RohiniMoon! It´s almost like remnants of our sun from the last life are carried over to this life...and show up as our "mask" in this life. I can certainly believe I was a Cancer in the last life. If you can get the info about how to find our future life, that would be awesome--I´m very curious!

If I could choose, I think it would be fun to come back as a Sag :1:
January 22, 2020 at 02:41
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » IIyyaarr13
Interesting! So I have Gemini in 12th H, could have been Gemini in last life. Could that be why I attract so many Gemini´s in this life? My mom, 3 of her sisters, and 3 close friends are all Gemini.

How did you get Gemini rising for your next life? The fact that you´re a Taurus sun now?

Can you elaborate a little in NN and SN? Do they have any bearing on sun/moon/rising in past/future lives?
January 22, 2020 at 05:14
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » IIyyaarr13
My father ´tried´ to give me a name even more ordinary than his own and did not realize he gave me a couple of Master Numbers!
People in my current life have a fit with folks I knew in the late coal-burning era and early petrol era!
January 22, 2020 at 07:18
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » RunnerChic85
Sun as related to future twelfth house as much as anything, which sort of goes against my declaring that signs are more important than houses! :27:
If this thread gains any length then it will be because all the "node" authorities have come back out of the woodwork! :1:
January 22, 2020 at 07:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Trust me, you do not want to be a scorpio.

It´s a hard life. Dont wish for that. They seem cool, but theres so much shit under the surface....

Theres a reason why they are so intense.
January 22, 2020 at 07:36
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Amdash
I may have died younger than I really should have as Lovecraft and Poe in order to grapple with hereditary legacy vs. reincarnational legacy.
My childhood step-father was too much as Edwin Everett Phillips, H P Lovecraft´s uncle!
January 22, 2020 at 10:16
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
Yes, I let sun in scorpio because I have sun in libra 29 degrees, but scorpio has many problems... i ve edited post, and I put: sun Leo in first degrees, like my ascendant... :17:
January 22, 2020 at 10:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Agree totally. I wish I have some Earth Sun sign. They´re so down to earth and realistic. Simple character, no complex and complicated like Scorpio´s.
January 22, 2020 at 10:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
When I say they seem cool.

I mean everyone wants to he a scorpio.
They are badass, yadda yadda yadda... ect.

People have no idea how many traumatic events that can happen to a person to give them the resilience of a scorpio.

They literally go through hell...

Living as a scorpio = survival.

They have to always be ready for plutonian events...

That´s why they are so secretive. They understand that everything can be taken away from them in an instant.

That´s the hardest lesson to learn especially as a Taurus...

Surviving ain´t living.

Ttyl.
January 22, 2020 at 10:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » darkneptune
Not knocking scorpio...

I´m just saying, I wouldn´t want to go through the hell a scorpio has to go through... to become one.

Theres a reason why they are the way they are

My progressed ascendant is in scorpio...

But I didn´t feel it until Saturn began transiting into 8th from moon.

In short, it hasn´t been fun.

8th house I learned my lesson. I don´t want to be a scorpio anymore...
January 22, 2020 at 10:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
My ex is a scorpio and they would never tell me about the things they wanted until they actually had them in hand...

I always wondered why until this transit...

They wouldn´t tell me any dreams or goals...

I now know why, they were afraid of losing it....

Theres a reason for the paranoia... being scared of losses and destruction....

Sigh. You don´t want to be a scorpio.

It makes you strong... but in the end you have to be, to survive.
January 22, 2020 at 12:16
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
I probably read the same article, or something similar, and yes, it was interesting...but I´m curious where such theories originated...

One thing I definitely do not buy is that we pick our chart, or any other circumstances of our life, after we die...

I think the physical body is just a suit, designed to give consciousness a vehicle on the physical plane...

Why would we suddenly become awakened and possess all this power to choose our horoscopes, parents, etc, just because we shed our meat suit?

It´s the equivalent of saying we can become enlightened and understand the mysteries of the universe just by getting naked...because that´s all we´re doing at death... Shedding our temporary "clothing".. I don´t see how that is going to expand our consciousness and enable us to penetrate the mysteries of life after crossing the threshold... Sounds like another new age concoction designed to play on the ego...

That being said, I do believe that spiritual masters do have the ability to choose certain aspects of their lives... Which makes sense, because they have less karma than we do...more freedom... Less ego, and therefore, a higher percentage of awakened consciousness, enabling them to have some control after they cross the threshold...

As for the rest of us, I´d say we are as asleep after death as we are in life.
January 22, 2020 at 13:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
People have no idea how many traumatic events that can happen to a person to give them the resilience of a scorpio.

They literally go through hell...

They have to always be ready for plutonian events...

----
I agree and disagree to a degree because these "Plutonian Events" aren´t always just exclusive to scorpios when all is said and done..everyone here on earth will experience death / transformation in their life,

in the beautiful words of my favorite Suttra "Whatever is subject of origination, is also subject to cessation"
January 22, 2020 at 13:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Yes, every one goes through ups and downs.

I´m saying for your actual sign (scorpio) /life to literally mean destruction and transformation...

I wouldn´t wish for that personally. Not for my next life
January 22, 2020 at 13:21
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
I think God should give the list of karma to pay, and give options ... because many times I read about bad and good aspects of my birth chart, I loved them all, and I feel that everything I went through was necessary.
January 22, 2020 at 13:56
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
"I think God should give the list of karma to pay, and give options ..."

I think at a certain level of being, something similar to that is possible... Although I don´t see God as an anthropomorphic being in any sense, I do believe God-energy, or whatever you want to call it, has emissaries, or messengers...angels, devas, or whatever word you want to ascribe to them...

This is not wild new age theory, it has its foundations in all the great spiritual traditions...

I think if we reach a certain level of development, these emissaries can help us negotiate our karma for the purposes of our spiritual evolution...

I would say this is extremely uncommon, however... Most of us are just pulled along by the strings of our karma, and create more as we go along...
January 22, 2020 at 16:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kief, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don’t think it works like that
January 22, 2020 at 18:11
(Pisces) N_thecat » RunnerChic85
>"Interesting! So I have Gemini in 12th H, could have been Gemini in last life. Could that be why I attract so many Gemini´s in this life?"

Interesting, I have Gemini on the cusp of 12th house and I met a lot of Geminis in my life. But it´s not my fav sign,no...They are more like my enemies, unfortunately :8:

I wish I could be a Sagittarius in my next life ! :4:
January 22, 2020 at 18:27
(Libra) leorising » N_thecat
Neptune is about debits karmics, I have ruler of 12th in 11th, I attract gemini but they don’t stay in my life, they teaches me lessons and go away...
I guess I could be very gemini in past life ... but I can’t believe that I was cancer, my 12th house ...
January 22, 2020 at 18:28
(Pisces) N_thecat » Iceblu333
>"I mean everyone wants to he a scorpio.
They are badass, yadda yadda yadda... ect.

That´s why they are so secretive. They understand that everything can be taken away from them in an instant."

I have to agree.I met many :178: in my life and and I´ll never say that their lives were easy.

>"They literally go through hell...

They have to always be ready for plutonian events..."

That´s the best description of :178: People I´ve ever read, especially this last sentence.

Scorpios and Capricorns...For these two life is the most difficult.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »