End of a cycle?

January 18, 2020 at 16:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

End of a cycle?
I´m still rather new to all the subtleties of astrology, as well as some terminologies so please bear with me and thank you! So I keep getting messages (various ways/mode/mediums) that share many things and really keep saying the same things. Part of the message is that there are cycles ending, which I am aware of within myself. Venus, Neptune, and Lilith are in my 12th house. Chiron´s next to Lilith and just entered my first house. From what I´ve read the 12th house is the place where we bury things, place of transformation maybe? I just thought the planet placements were interesting (considering what´s going on internally for me at this time) and that it would be nice to hear from more knowledgeable persons what their thoughts and opinions on this. I got the tea and sammiches for whoever wants to share. :84: :80:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 18, 2020 at 16:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cheers!
Yes it is an exciting time of planetary Cycles ending and shifting right now! As far as what your relating of your chart sounds like an energy shift of the masculine/feminine energy you harness. May be a time of reevaluation and execution of your daily life and changing how you accomplish things. If you haven´t seen Pluto is shifting into a new solar cycle and with alignments happening with Saturn & Neptune its the end of an old karmic cycle and beginning of a new one. Release the past trumas and make the most of it :84:
January 18, 2020 at 22:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 3ofSwords
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s what I´ve been feeling too! For over a year now I´ve been working on my physical health more and more. And it feels like that shift is helping to strengthen the balance between the divine masculine and divine feminine within me. I´m working on making my daily life more routine (even though I dislike routine >.<). I´ve fiiiinally made some realizations and let go of my old thought patterns that did not serve, the thoughts/behaviors I had that were not respectful of myself. I feel like I am literally coming to life/starting a whole new life as a more complete person. I have reached the end/beginning of the ouroboros lol :84:
January 19, 2020 at 14:27
(Pisces) fishscales
Venus, Neptune, Chiron, and BML appear to be transiting through your 8th house, not your 12th.

Chiron is about to enter your 9th.
January 19, 2020 at 15:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Ohhhhhhh I misread the current transits. Thank you. I found the transit chart calculator and I see that now! Does this have any special significance or is it just what it is? :84:
January 20, 2020 at 03:20
(Pisces) fishscales » RowanBun
If you´re looking at your transit chart on Astroseek, you can scroll down the page and find some interpretations for your transits. (Planets only... I don´t think there are interpretations for Chiron or Lilith transits.)

There´s also alot of info around the internet on transits you are currently having...just do a search for any transit you´re wondering about...
January 20, 2020 at 05:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
I´ll do some research and see what I can see. Thank you! :84:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »