Confused still..

January 18, 2020 at 12:48 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Emilydawn33
Confused still..
I´m new to this still an my chart makes alot of sense to me. However, I would love if someone could help me learn more about my chart.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 19, 2020 at 19:48
(Libra) morningfindsyou
It takes a lot of years of learning to be honest with you; there are so many layers to peel away. Chani Nicholas has a wonderful new book called You Were Born For This that is a great beginner resource to help you read your chart!
January 19, 2020 at 22:29
(Gemini) Mystic Moon
hi Emily i can see with your moon in your eighth house and pluto at the top of your chart and Neptune in sag.. do you have prophetic dreams or communication to the deceased? i find one with the sun on the sixth house has either immaculate health or alot of health issues? al so venus in your fifth with gemini im sure u like ur relationships light and fun but may have a tendency to be a bit of a perfectionist with ur moon in virgo in the 8
January 20, 2020 at 04:02
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Hi Emily,

Being new to this myself (got into astrology this summer when I thought I´d do my birth chart "just for fun," but gosh was I hooked and found things accurate)...I totally agree with morningfindsyou...I´ve been reading up on my placements for the last six months or so, and still have a lot of questions, so I´ve come to realize, this takes a lot of time and exploration.

Things on your chart that stick out for me (a beginner still), is your 8th house emphasis...Moon, Saturn, and NN all there, all in Virgo. I believe astrology is very pattern-oriented. With your moon in the 8th house (which rules water sign Cancer), and eight house being associated with Scorpio (another water sign, although more private and secretive), you´re likely very intense in your emotions, but with eight house being secretive, reserve those intense emotions for those closest to you. Add Virgo here, and you´d do best going about this through acts of service toward those closest to you (helping clean the house of someone who is exhausted or sick, or cooking for them, for example), and attention to detail when doing so.

Cancer sun only emphasizes this...and I notice your sun is in the 6th house, which is associated with Virgo. You´re likely a very nurturing person, and go about your nurturing nature during your day-to-day routine (associated with 6th house)...and showing your love for them through acts of service.

Just my thoughts, if I´m off base, don´t hesitate to let me know :1:
January 20, 2020 at 05:36
(Cancer) Emilydawn33 » morningfindsyou
Thank you. I will definitely look into that.
January 20, 2020 at 05:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » morningfindsyou
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for that! It´s on amazon toooooo :80:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »