Barack Obama

January 16, 2020 at 18:26 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Barack Obama
Let´s take a look at Barack Obama´s Chart. I´m afraid I may have some troubling things to say here.

The first thing that we should note is that this is a night chart,so the luminary of this chart is the moon, which is in the air sign of Gemini. That doesn´t make sense to me, and the fact that the birth time is so close to the setting sun makes me believe that he was born before the sun set. It does make a big difference here. If he was born a few minutes earlier his triplicity rulers would be the sun and jupiter and that makes a lot more sense in terms of his eminence as both of those planets are on the corner. I know from direct experience that nurses often do not put down the correct time of birth and just put down the time of birth when they get round to recording it. So I am suggesting his birth time was earlier than the official one. I´d bet on it.

Now one thing we notice is a very funky Saturn in the 12th house. It is in its own domicile of Capricorn but the twelfth house is a place of loss and death. Since it is also the ruler of the first house we can expect this to have a huge impact, a formative, central one on the native. In fact Barack Obama´s father first divorced from his mother and then died tragically in a car crash. In fact, prior to the fatal one he had had two other car crashes. Interestingly Obama´s part of fortune is in the third house (the house of transportation,short trips) and its ruler (Mars) is in the house of death (not sex), the 8th house.

I hesitate to discuss too much the signs of eminence due to the reason already noted about some doubts around the triplicity rulers. That said,if my calculation and doubts are correct, he would have been born with his two triplicity rulers Sun and Jupiter both in Angular houses and Jupiter applying to the Lot of Syzygy (another eminence indicator) in the first house.

Politicians and social activists will often have strong 11th houses, and sure enough Obama is no exception. He has the lot of spirit there and again the ruler of both the 11th house and the lot of spirit is Jupiter favorably stationed in the first house.

Unfortunately the good news ends there. Obama managed to get through his period in office unharmed. However, his chart suggests there may be health problems and even death related to his work. First of all you have the ruler of the 10th (Mars) in the 8th house, which suggests death or harm coming in the course of work (that´s one interpretation at least). Also I am concerned that the ruler of the 9th (which could indicate a President) is in the 6th house of illness. And the ruler of the 6th in 5th could mean it somehow involves his children or charity work. In other words, this could be a situation in which Obama and his family are hurt. I certainly hope that I´m wrong about all of this.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 16, 2020 at 18:30
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Natal chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 16, 2020 at 18:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:199: in :175: is why he thinks he is an authority on friendship.
:199: :191: :163: Comes easy without even trying!
:199: :191: :161: All the Democrats he knows are reincarnations of the Republicans he knew in his past-life as Abraham Lincoln!
January 16, 2020 at 18:55
(Taurus) nutelina
Obamo estate going to get raided? :75: Scammers going to hell. :4:

At leat he had a good 11th house :42: Nah I´m kidding, it´s all kinda of poetic isn´t it? Super interesting to learn about night births... No rising sign.
January 16, 2020 at 19:33
(Aquarius) nikkia » ancient_astrology
Question:
Wouldn´t the 10th house represent a President? It is by the MC and the pinnacle of anyone´s career.....no? Is there a particular reason the 9th was assigned to this position instead?

(Sounds like moving the chart back a few minutes will make better sense and give more accurate result)

Admittedly, Rulerships just make me dizzy...
January 16, 2020 at 19:36
(Aquarius) nikkia » nutelina
Night charts have rising signs, silly. Everyone born has an ASC.
January 16, 2020 at 21:01
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » nikkia
10th house is related to career, but 9th house is the one historically related to Kings and high officials.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »