Saturn In the 7th House

January 16, 2020 at 04:03 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) RAW
Saturn In the 7th House
I heard that the libra sign is where saturn is exalted so what happens when Saturn gets into the 7th house. I have it late in the 7th house at 28 degree taurus

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 16, 2020 at 04:35
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t think Saturn in the 7th is quite as good as Saturn in Libra...obviously one is a sign and one is a house, which is kind of like comparing apples to oranges... But I get where you´re coming from with the comparison...

Saturn in the 7th has some good points, but it´s a mixed bag...

It can give delays and restrictions in partnerships, but also stable partnerships... Serious relationships... Relationships with older people

In some cases it may deny partnership entirely, but I think this is rare...

It will almost certainly teach you about the serious, responsible side of relationships...

How Saturn manifests will depend alot on the aspects and condition of the ruler of the sign in which Saturn is placed...

I would not say that this is a placement that is all bad though by any means ...it just may not be the stuff of light, romantic comedies...

And, Saturn *is* exalted in the 7th house´s natural ruling sign, Libra, and I do believe that counts for something...
January 16, 2020 at 04:50
(Virgo) rohini moon
It´s actually really good,
Saturn gains directional strength in the 7th house the most,

3rd 7th and 11th...but he does the best in house 7 as it´s the natural house of libra ruled by Venus.
Saturn and Venus are friends. So count yourself lucky !
January 16, 2020 at 05:12
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
I agree with that to a point...

I have a friend with Saturn in the 7th...by itself...48 yrs old and the guy has never had a long lasting, successful relationship...
It´s like the gods themselves are denying him...and he´s not a bad guy...

Not saying this is gonna happen with the OP...

It´s gotta be the mitigating factors, as always...

Bottom line, I think it´s an OK placement... Just maybe not "typical" for what we think of in terms of romance, etc.
January 16, 2020 at 05:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I have a friend with Saturn in the 7th...by itself...48 yrs old and the guy has never had a long lasting, successful relationship...
It´s like the gods themselves are denying him

I mean..,they kind of are!

Saturn can restrict until he´s good and ready to give you what you´re due...or sometimes ..you may not be due for it at all
January 16, 2020 at 05:37
"I mean..,they kind of are!"

Touche on that... ⚔️

"Saturn can restrict until he´s good and ready to give you what you´re due...or sometimes ..you may not be due for it at all"

That´s why I say it´s an iffy placement... Not as automatically "good" as Saturn in Libra...

But, if Saturn´s price is paid, I think the placement can lead to rewarding partnerships... Which makes sense, since Saturn makes you earn em...
January 16, 2020 at 05:39
That´s why I say it´s an iffy placement... Not as automatically "good" as Saturn in Libra

Hmm.. See, I have Saturn in libra. Exalted as they say, but...its in like, the worst house...so is it really exalted ? Or is it a tricky trick?
January 16, 2020 at 05:43
"Hmm.. See, I have Saturn in libra. Exalted as they say, but...its in like, the worst house...so is it really exalted ? Or is it a tricky trick?"

It´s like a guy with his shit together living in a town where he can´t make use of his talents...
January 16, 2020 at 05:48
It´s like a guy with his shit together living in a town where he can´t make use of his talents...

I like that, actually... makes sense! Thanks mr fish
January 16, 2020 at 05:52
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
"Hmm.. See, I have Saturn in libra. Exalted as they say, but...its in like, the worst house...so is it really exalted ? Or is it a tricky trick?"

You use sidereal, so your sign placements will be different than tropical...

Is your Saturn still in the 12 tho?
January 16, 2020 at 05:58
its in the 12th as far as I know, tropically it may say it falls back....but it´s definitely in the 12th in libra, tail end - about 20 or so degrees ? I think.
It´s a gnarly place for Saturn, I tell ya

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »