Too much water x20? What to do?

January 15, 2020 at 15:58 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) AMagicMoment
Too much water x20? What to do?
I´m a Gemini Sun,
Pisces Moon+Saturn,
Venus+Mercury in Cancer,
Scorpio Rising+1st house, North Node+Jupiter...

I find it really difficult to socialize with people and I´m rather shy.
The other elements are x3 Air and x4 Earth... I am missing the fire element?.
How to deal with those emotions?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 15, 2020 at 20:56
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
The ruler of the 11th house of friendship Mercury is in the 9th house. That´s a cadent house and so that sometimes will mean that there isn´t much activity with that planet. Mercury is in the domicile of the Moon, Cancer, but the Moon is not happy because Saturn is applying to it and in addition to that Saturn is overcoming Venus and Mercury by Square. In addition Mars is in the 7th house of relationship.

So how does that help? It doesn´t, but you can deal with it. For one thing, make a real effort to get out of your comfort zone and learn how to approach people. With that 9th house, you really need to make an effort to meet people,maintain friendships, etc. As far as the 7th house, you need to make sure that you do not keep angry people in your life and that you also must make sure, if appropriate, that you deal with your own anger that you may or may not express.
January 15, 2020 at 21:20
(Gemini) AMagicMoment » ancient_astrology
Thank you, that explains a lot ??
January 16, 2020 at 01:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just live with it and embrace who you are. As an autistic man, I have weird tendencies, I learned to ignore others´ lack of approval and just do as my heart wishes, as long as I don´t thwart any of my own plans of course.

Just be you, you are not missing fire, you just don´t have it, and don´t need it. You have lived this long without it, you´ll be fine :P
January 16, 2020 at 20:57
(Gemini) AMagicMoment » David Evans
Thank you ??Blessed be?
January 17, 2020 at 02:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AMagicMoment
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »