Something is going down, but where is this?

January 13, 2020 at 05:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Something is going down, but where is this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2020 at 05:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
10 January Cancer Month Eclipse Chart
January 13, 2020 at 06:37
(Aries) ram_goat » Snm Str
bir çok
8. ev etkinliği
2. ev etkinliği
ama 8. ev
kariyer sorunları veya iç mücadeleler?
8. ev
2. ev etkinliği ..
parasal konular?
Venüs parayı temsil eder
ev 2 evdir
gelir ve para

plüton içinde ev 6
karşısında
evde uranüs 12
sıradan hayatta bir şey seni rahatsız ediyor
buna uyum sağlamada zorluk

burada bir gizem var
grafik hayatımızda olan şeyleri temsil ediyor
peki şu anda hayatında neler oluyor?

hayatın huzurlu mu?
şu anda bir sorun mu var?
January 13, 2020 at 06:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
An ordinary life bothers me. I feel like frozen
January 13, 2020 at 07:17
=====
Think of a battlefield and think you´ve given up fighting for this war and now you´re giving up winning....Imagine you´re in this mess with your war, and now you´ve stopped thinking about everything...Imagine, however, that you are stuck internally, and this is internal pressure. There was a very long storm, snow and rain. You fought a lot of battles on one front.... The reason I´m telling you this way is to be clearer.
January 13, 2020 at 07:38
(Aries) ram_goat » Snm Str
hepsi çok belirsiz
Sinem
January 13, 2020 at 07:51
=====
Not vague, not as attentive as I expected. I may not speak English, but I understand what you´re saying to me, but you´re not paying attention to me... Nevertheless, thank you for the answers
January 13, 2020 at 08:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had exactly the same filling this morning around 5 am and I blame Sat-Sun-Merc-Pluto in my 3rd house for that...

You had 2 main opposition that made you frozen.

First is tr Ur opp nat Pluto where Ur from 12thH and subconciousness is forcing you to start doing things on new way, to change you perception completly and Pluto from 6thH is pushing you to keep going according to your rutine...

Another opposition is transit Pl-Sa-Me-So conjuction natal Mars opposition transit Moon conjuction natal Venus... This one is harder.

This is war between things you love, represented by 8thH and things that give you profit, represented by 2ndH. This situation is forcing you to make final choice between what you love and what is prifitable...

When we do things we love we get happiness. When we do thing for money we get money. Happiness is our ultimate desirable state so, after we earn money, than we are trying to get ourselves happiness with that money and we constantly fail... We can buy pleasure (chocolate, nice chlotes, vacation...) but not happiness.
Happiness can be only achieved by doing things we love and we deeply feel that we have to do it.
January 13, 2020 at 08:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Thank you very much, queen of the moon and I really feel like you say!!! ?❤? On the one hand, the pressure of routine life and on the other hand the contention between the 8th and the 2th house exhausts me. This has been around for a long time, and an event I´ve been through has really made me lose my self-confidence. And as I lost my self-esteem, I went over it more and took a blow every time. And with one last battle I understood and gave up.. It was like I was fighting twice on one front. The first war was the person in the incident and the second war was the internal reckoning of mine.
January 13, 2020 at 08:50
=====
It really took time for me to accept it and digest it. In my chart, the water element is dominant and I have always chosen to be fair, good and loving. Nevertheless, I wanted to see acceptance and each time I got heavier results. It was like cleaning two people together. An endless bond and the same cycle continued... It seems as if the "karmic showdown" between me and the other person is now over!!!! Because a long cycle has brought us face to face at regular intervals and it was always the same result and the same pain
January 13, 2020 at 09:21
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Hopefully no one is having surgery...

6th house > 8th house.

Mars conjunct saturn dispositing the conjunctions

I could be wrong...

Like you said it could be a break up....
January 13, 2020 at 09:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Snm Str
A fight at work... Maybe
January 13, 2020 at 09:26
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is obviously process that everyone has to survive in caracteristic poin. I´m glad you did it :79:.

I explored developement of butterfly from the coccon and learnt a lot from that.

It is the same with people.
We get our cocoon in form of someone close (usually mother or father or both or life condition... ) that is keeping us supressed and not letting us go out from it untill we break it ourselves.
If you "help" butterfly to go out of its cocoon by cutting it, his wings will be too weak to fly... So purpos of cocoon is not to torture him but to make him strong enough to fly...
January 13, 2020 at 10:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
I hope that after this negativity, no health problems will be added....Yes, the separation is much closer
January 13, 2020 at 10:07
=====
Thank you for the nice words and motivation ❤?
January 13, 2020 at 10:35
=====
You´re welcome. :17: :78:
January 13, 2020 at 16:50
(Taurus) nutelina
I hope you have clean hands... :4:
January 13, 2020 at 16:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
My hands are clean!!! ??
January 13, 2020 at 18:23
(Taurus) nutelina » Snm Str
That was a slightly underhanded English joke Sinem! :62: :61:
January 13, 2020 at 20:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
I knew it was a joke.
January 13, 2020 at 20:48
(Taurus) nutelina » Snm Str
Prove it :2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo